gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:59:26 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Great seats for Las Vegas and Toronto BW Pet Sounds shows for trade or sale!  (Read 998 times)
Rich Panteluk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2016, 03:13:51 PM »

Final post on this I promise!

Hello Folks!

I have some Brian Wilson, Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin tickets that I have to sell (or trade) for the Las Vegas and Toronto Pet Sounds shows - face value.

I have two wonderful tickets to Brian Wilson (With Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin) on Friday July 1, 2016 in Las Vegas at The Joint in The Hard Rock that I can't use due to a maddening work conflict. I bought tickets to Massey Hall a few days later (July 4) in Toronto instead and now it seems I cannot use those either. Anyhow, I believe the Las Vegas show is now sold out. I am not a scalper and am just looking to recoup what I paid. The seats are great. They are in the Gold2 section Row KK (the two seats are together, of course) which is 11th row centre on the floor in the orchestra section. This is prime seating as if you are much closer you may not see Brian with his white piano obscuring his body and head. This has happened to me before so these seats are up close but not too close. Anyhow please contact me if you are interested. The 2 Toronto Massey Hall tickets are also very good seats (right balcony - which is best view for seeing Brian's face when he performs) RSB2 Row E.

If you have any interest or know someone who does please send them my way:

richp20@hotmail.com

I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and these are hard tickets in my current possession, not sketchy e-tickets. Buyer pays shipping.

I am now planning on attending the Hollywood Bowl show and would be happy to do a trade if you have premium seats for that.

Also, has anyone ever used StubHub for SELLING tickets?  Just curious if you would recommend them or not.  Just wanna make sure that these tickets get used and I make back the cash I paid.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:19:25 PM by Rich Panteluk » Logged
Rich Panteluk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 05:30:43 PM »

The Toronto tickets are sold but I still have 2 brilliant seats for the July 1 show at the Joint (Hard Rock) in Las Vegas.  They are 11 row centre in the orchestra.  Pls message me if interested.  They are hard tickets in my possession.  I'd love to sell them or trade them for the Hollywood bowl show!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx