gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 08:51:54 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike Love Meets Donald Trump  (Read 46430 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2016, 01:14:07 PM »

Also filledplageafd, could you tell me why vets shouldn't support Hillary but should support a guy who has said out loud in public that "I like people who weren’t captured" when speaking about POWs.

So twist that however you want, but he said it very recently and he never apologized for it. But yeah, he's for the "vets" and Hillary hates them. Right.
Sweetdudejim - that was the dumbest thing to ever say.  I agree.  I won't apologize for that.  It has to do more with his absolute lack of political experience. 

Can you please stop writing off being a complete asshole and saying things that only a complete asshole would say as "political inexperience?" I don't know anyone who's said anything so assholish about POWs and I know a lot of people with a lot less political experience than Trump. And Trump has spent a lifetime in the media.
It's such BS, the excuses you use for the people you side with. And the excuses you use to attack the people you don't side with.
Lots of vets are protesting Trump.

He was an asshole long before ever running for president. I blame it on 'decency inexperience '

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2016, 01:25:47 PM »

I knew Trump was a jackass during the feud with Rosie O'Donnell.  Yes, she was too divisive for The View, but Trump had no right to air that show's backstage dirty laundry.

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2016, 08:22:44 PM »

Hmmph, sure is odd that filledthetrump disappeared when we basically called her out on her bullshit and had no way to defend it.

Although I am surprised she didn't use her usual tactic of saying we were "bullying" her...

Well either that or non-sequiturs about some other random topic like Mike Love's fourth marriage or the political implications of the song "At My Window."
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2016, 09:01:41 AM »

Hmmph, sure is odd that filledthetrump disappeared when we basically called her out on her bullshit and had no way to defend it.

Although I am surprised she didn't use her usual tactic of saying we were "bullying" her...

Well either that or non-sequiturs about some other random topic like Mike Love's fourth marriage or the political implications of the song "At My Window."

Disappeared? No.  Doing things in life, other than this board.   LOL 

You may not agree with my position, which is 100% fine by me.  Life would be boring if everyone had a Stepford attitude and agreed on everything, I think.   Wink 

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2016, 02:47:07 PM »

Trump and ML, a match made in heaven.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 04, 2016, 02:56:17 PM »

Trump and ML, a match made in heaven.

And with Trump's recent allegations about the judge in his trial having a conflict of interest coming to light, it sure seems strange that Mike would want to give what amounts to a soft endorsement to a guy who purports to be all about impartiality. What about when Mike had his own buddy be the "impartial" band psychologist/ mediator back in the late 80s/early 90s? Those guys' special brand of hypocracy is beyond laughable. Harr dee harr.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:59:55 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2016, 11:50:26 AM »

Was this already mentioned? I just saw it by accident and was/am honestly shocked  Shocked

http://nypost.com/2016/09/10/beach-boy-mike-love-is-out-to-fix-his-bad-repuation/

One certain truth is Love’s allegiance to the Republican Party. The Beach Boys, who are set to perform in Central Park on Wednesday (sans Brian Wilson and Jardine), played inaugural balls for Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. Although Love stops short of a full endorsement, it’s clear that he feels love for Donald Trump.

“He’s been a friend for a long time,” says Love. “Does that mean I agree with everything he says? No. But . . . if we were asked [to play his inauguration], I’m sure that we would."

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx