-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:06:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Pet Sounds Forum
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pet Sounds Forum  (Read 299855 times)
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #800 on: December 03, 2017, 07:59:34 PM »

Now I've made it Grin

I'm a mod there too now. Me and Watamushi will do our best to keep the board civil alongside the other mods. We won't play favorites.

If you guys need a mop and bucket, or a high-pressure washer to clean things up over there, just ask Billy and I and you can borrow ours.

For a small fee, of course.  Wink

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 04, 2017, 11:05:16 AM »

Good Luck and Godspeed.....

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #802 on: February 26, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »

Bumping this topic for an important reason...

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately. As some of you may know, GF joined PSF in an attempt to bring peace between the boards (he's still here though, no worries!). Although I won't be doing the same for reasons that should be obvious, I do feel it is high time we work to make things better between the two boards. Throughout the online history of the Beach Boys message boards, there have always been multiple boards going at the same time and have usually gotten along just fine for the most part. I do have issues with a couple of people there and it will likely always remain such, but that's a very small number. The moderation team is made up of members I know and respect, so there's no issue there.

Life's too short to have things like this be an issue. At the end of the day, there are far bigger things to worry about than to get bogged down with drama like this. In that regard, I would appreciate it if everyone refrains from taking shots at anyone there going forward. If they're not here, no need to continue it. I *am* including myself in that too. Please cooperate with me on this; it's much appreciated.

I'm going to lock this thread shortly, but if any one has any questions/concerns/complaints, feel free to PM me.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: