-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:48:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Pet Sounds Forum
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pet Sounds Forum  (Read 297887 times)
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: September 11, 2016, 02:33:23 PM »

I'm ok with that. Just tell alan smith not to be sending threatening pms . If someone wants to be a member of both forums, that's ok.

I obviously don't know what he said, but yeah this pm stuff needs to stop as well.  For what it's worth I enjoyed the posts SB was making on PSF.  It was a nice change of pace.
That's nice to hear, thank you for realizing that! Smiley

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 11, 2016, 02:36:24 PM »

Tried posting over there and already got a threatening Private message. These f*ckers take after AGD well.

Of course they do. The blind leading the blind.

I'll try not to get offended by the both of you.  I, like many others, post on both boards and have never, and would never stoop so low as to start calling everyone f*ckers.  Billy, you are a mod on this board and should not be encouraging abuse of posters on this board, and joining in.  It lacks class.

Did you tell the people who were calling me (and Billy) all kinds of names and throwing insults on the PS forum for several months a similar thing, Mike? It works both ways.

I was called quite a few insulting names and had sh*t thrown my way by quite a few of the PS forum members, and I'm not even a member there and have never been a member there. Was that classy in your opinion?

Insults are never classy.  You've done a pretty good job of trying to stand up for yourself.  I'm doing the same.  Instead of the smoke and mirrors you and Billy should address the issue in my post.

I have never insulted Billy or SMile Brian so I don't appreciate being called a f*cker by one poster and that comment being endorsed by a mod.
 So no, it's not a case of it working both ways.  If you guys have issues with people over there that's up to you.  Just don't insult everyone else.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 11, 2016, 02:39:16 PM »

For what it's worth, you are not one of the f*ckers. I was a little heated when I posted that.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #528 on: September 11, 2016, 02:40:12 PM »

Tried posting over there and already got a threatening Private message. These f*ckers take after AGD well.

I'll try not to get offended by the both of you.  I, like many others, post on both boards and have never, and would never stoop so low as to start calling everyone f*ckers.  Billy, you are a mod on this board and should not be encouraging abuse of posters on this board, and joining in.  It lacks class.

Did you tell the people who were calling me (and Billy) all kinds of names and throwing insults on the PS forum for several months a similar thing, Mike? It works both ways.

I was called quite a few insulting names and had sh*t thrown my way by quite a few of the PS forum members, and I'm not even a member there and have never been a member there. Was that classy in your opinion?

Insults are never classy.  You've done a pretty good job of trying to stand up for yourself.  I'm doing the same.  Instead of the smoke and mirrors you and Billy should address the issue in my post.

I have never insulted Billy or SMile Brian so I don't appreciate being called a f*cker by one poster and that comment being endorsed by a mod.
 So no, it's not a case of it working both ways.  If you guys have issues with people over there that's up to you.  Just don't insult everyone else.
Speaking only for myself...I thought I had made it clear but if not I'll reword it. I'm not referring to ALL of the members there, just a certain group. You are not included in that. SB wasn't including you either
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:41:20 PM by ♩♬ Dr. Billy C ♯♫♩ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: September 11, 2016, 03:01:56 PM »

Thank you Billy and SB for clearing that up!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 11, 2016, 03:10:48 PM »

No problem either, you are welcome here anytime you want to post!

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: September 11, 2016, 03:11:21 PM »

No smoke and mirrors - What I just saw was exactly the same kind of garbage that was happening underneath the surface on this board for way too long and to too many people (if one person got chased off by a PM like that, it was too many, and more than one did who reported it) until changes were made. And now, yet again, it was put on display for people to see just how hypocritical and how vile some of these former members are when the exact same PM abuse and bullying that was happening here seems to have transferred itself to another forum along with the members themselves.

Mike, it obviously upsets you as it does me that people are being insulted and threatened, perhaps you should make your feelings known to the moderators on the board where this happened, and consider this is only one PM out of how many, or to add to the public insults Billy and I and others received there by certain members in public posts. Insults are not classy, and threatening language like "I will come looking for you" should have a zero tolerance policy across all boards and forums especially when it's directed personally to another member hidden in a PM and copied to the board admin of all things: As a member you should demand action be taken by the mods of the other board too. There is no justification for that behavior.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 11, 2016, 03:23:21 PM »

Yeah once I got that message, I knew the drill that that I wasn't welcome over there. Hence asking to be banned from there.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 03:24:10 PM by SMiLE F*cking Brian » Logged

The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 11, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »

Thanks SB and Billy!  Smiley   Hopefully going forward we can have some peace between the two forums.  That starts with members not making insulting remarks towards others, which I have been guilty of.  Even if they are empty threats, the PMs need to stop as well.  The internet is not as serious as some make it out to be!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: September 11, 2016, 04:33:50 PM »

Agreed.  That's why I'm trying so hard to make it clear that my issues aren't with everyone on the board, just a certain clique.  Otherwise,  what does it really matter?  We're all fans of the same band!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 11, 2016, 04:35:44 PM »

Can I clear up if it's true that Autotune was banned from the board?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: September 11, 2016, 04:54:02 PM »

Yes he was...he took another shot at me for the very last time

The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 11, 2016, 05:43:16 PM »

Yes he was...he took another shot at me for the very last time

Good move indeed.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 11, 2016, 07:38:48 PM »

The only thing PSF has on SS.net is its accessibility on tapatalk. Why isn't smiley accessible thru tapatalk?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #539 on: September 11, 2016, 07:58:53 PM »

Uh...what's a tapatalk?

bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: September 12, 2016, 12:11:36 AM »

Uh...what's a tapatalk?
yeah, what dat?
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 12, 2016, 01:08:31 AM »

It's a message board app.

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #542 on: September 12, 2016, 01:16:06 AM »

Ahh...I just realized I could have used some of the Googles to find that out*.

*That was a joke!

bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 12, 2016, 02:18:44 AM »

I suggested a long time ago a 'SS' chat window would be a great addition, but I think everyone thought that those 'yahoo chat' days
were gone and that the feature nobody else would be interested in.
 Undecided
I did try.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 12, 2016, 04:26:07 AM »

I suggested a long time ago a 'SS' chat window would be a great addition, but I think everyone thought that those 'yahoo chat' days
were gone and that the feature nobody else would be interested in.
 Undecided
I did try.

My other board had a Shoutbox for a while. Unfortunately it was the first thing you saw when you logged on, like a boulder blocking your path. That and the crazy conversations that took place in it kept posters away, so out it went... 

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 12, 2016, 04:28:51 AM »

Well I did enjoy talking to bringahorseinhere on the PSF in the chat section during my brief stay over there. Cool

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 12, 2016, 10:05:18 AM »

I'm glad at Smiley we don't have this shoutbox thing. Sandbox-shoutbox - like what's the difference? Place for off-topic.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
thorgil
Smiley Smile Associate

GREAT post, Rab!

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 12, 2016, 03:58:44 PM »

Already banned from there so here it goes:uploadimage
Wow. Just wow.
I just read some threads there. The amount of venom thrown at us is appalling.
I'm sorry, but I'm never going to be friends with people who despise and hate me just because I am a member here.
I used to be out of all these games, and to believe it's all about the music. Obviously, it's not. There is something very dark going on.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 04:13:30 PM by thorgil » Logged

DIT, DIT, DIT, HEROES AND VILLAINS...
thorgil
Smiley Smile Associate

GREAT post, Rab!

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 12, 2016, 04:10:53 PM »

When someone gets a message saying they "will come looking for you ", is that classy? Or is it not offensive to you  because it's us? Considering the "mega-mod" there once threatened to burn one (admittedly annoying) member's house down and telling me that if one of the other members where to disappear since he knows where she lives, well...it explains a lot, actually. As I said before, I don't care if people post at both boards. I do have an issue with lying and hypocrisy.
Makes me SO happy of my staunch "never disclose no personal info whatsoever" policy. A couple of close friends know my real name and whereabouts, and that's it.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 04:12:22 PM by thorgil » Logged

DIT, DIT, DIT, HEROES AND VILLAINS...
Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 12, 2016, 09:12:41 PM »

Um.....

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33   Go Up