-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:40:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Pet Sounds Forum
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pet Sounds Forum  (Read 297805 times)
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 08, 2016, 06:12:48 PM »

What a chat that's going on in the shoutbox right now. Apparently we're real into puns on there.

I find myself being the only one posting in the "What are you listening to now" thread over there... show that topic some love, fellow PS'ers!

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: September 08, 2016, 06:22:11 PM »

What a chat that's going on in the shoutbox right now. Apparently we're real into puns on there.

I find myself being the only one posting in the "What are you listening to now" thread over there... show that topic some love, fellow PS'ers!

You're posting this on the wrong board.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 08, 2016, 06:32:34 PM »

I agree, that's like me posting in their forum "Hey, my dear friends! get back here to post in Sunshine playlist thread, show that topic some respect, fellow Smiley Smilers". police

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 08, 2016, 06:52:45 PM »

and I will continue to visit all sites as I darn well wish
Tongue

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 08, 2016, 06:57:59 PM »

Aaaaaaand, did anybody say "get outta here"? Your request was to PS members about PS thread. Your posting it here, in Smiley Smile board doesn't make sense.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 09, 2016, 02:53:37 AM »

Maybe I'm naive----and with no offence meant to anyone----but I think friendly inter-forum banter is a positive thing.

It's better than hurling insults (and the occasional dead sheep) at each other from our respective ramparts.

As I say, maybe I'm just naive...

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 09, 2016, 05:09:43 PM »

Maybe I'm naive----and with no offence meant to anyone----but I think friendly inter-forum banter is a positive thing.

It's better than hurling insults (and the occasional dead sheep) at each other from our respective ramparts.

As I say, maybe I'm just naive...

You're just an intelligent human being who can put the silliness of it all into perspective. Pop band. Message boards.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 10, 2016, 07:16:24 PM »

Aaaaaaand, did anybody say "get outta here"? Your request was to PS members about PS thread. Your posting it here, in Smiley Smile board doesn't make sense.

It's a pretty blatant (and sad) attempt at getting the people here to check out the new "taking my ball and going home" forum....

No mas, por favor.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 11, 2016, 12:29:25 PM »

Tried posting over there and already got a threatening Private message. These f*ckers take after AGD well.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: September 11, 2016, 12:33:10 PM »

Tried posting over there and already got a threatening Private message. These f*ckers take after AGD well.

Of course they do. The blind leading the blind.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: September 11, 2016, 01:04:25 PM »

I am a founding father of bandom with OSD and Andy Botwin! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: September 11, 2016, 01:10:31 PM »

Sounds like they want a board war. See, if I was like that I'd create a fake account and register than and post the PMs there. I'm not like that, though

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 11, 2016, 01:16:47 PM »

I am a founding father of bandom with OSD and Andy Botwin! Grin

Yes! A legacy to be proud of for sure.  w00t!

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 11, 2016, 01:26:17 PM »

Sounds like they want a board war. See, if I was like that I'd create a fake account and register than and post the PMs there. I'm not like that, though

Nobody wants a board war.  SB asked to be banned for whatever reason.  Can we please stop this petty back and forth stuff?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: September 11, 2016, 01:32:10 PM »

I'm ok with that. Just tell alan smith not to be sending threatening pms . If someone wants to be a member of both forums, that's ok.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:35:31 PM by ♩♬ Dr. Billy C ♯♫♩ » Logged

The Cincinnati Kid
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 11, 2016, 01:48:21 PM »

I'm ok with that. Just tell alan smith not to be sending threatening pms . If someone wants to be a member of both forums, that's ok.

I obviously don't know what he said, but yeah this pm stuff needs to stop as well.  For what it's worth I enjoyed the posts SB was making on PSF.  It was a nice change of pace.
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 11, 2016, 01:49:39 PM »

I'll try not to get offended by the both of you.  I, like many others, post on both boards and have never, and would never stoop so low as to start calling everyone f*ckers.  Billy, you are a mod on this board and should not be encouraging abuse of posters on this board, and joining in.  It lacks class.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: September 11, 2016, 01:52:55 PM »

I'll try not to get offended by the both of you.  I, like many others, post on both boards and have never, and would never stoop so low as to start calling everyone f*ckers.  Billy, you are a mod on this board and should not be encouraging abuse of posters on this board, and joining in.  It lacks class.

Did you tell the people who were calling me (and Billy) all kinds of names and throwing insults on the PS forum for several months a similar thing, Mike? It works both ways.

I was called quite a few insulting names and had sh*t thrown my way by quite a few of the PS forum members, and I'm not even a member there and have never been a member there. Was that classy in your opinion?

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 11, 2016, 01:59:14 PM »

To answer the Kid's question, I said if that's what I am going to get over here, then ban me."

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: September 11, 2016, 02:04:37 PM »

When someone gets a message saying they "will come looking for you ", is that classy? Or is it not offensive to you  because it's us? Considering the "mega-mod" there once threatened to burn one (admittedly annoying) member's house down and telling me that if one of the other members where to disappear since he knows where she lives, well...it explains a lot, actually. As I said before, I don't care if people post at both boards. I do have an issue with lying and hypocrisy.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 11, 2016, 02:05:06 PM »

Already banned from there so here it goes:uploadimage

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: September 11, 2016, 02:05:49 PM »

I obviously don't know what he said, but yeah this pm stuff needs to stop as well.  For what it's worth I enjoyed the posts SB was making on PSF.  It was a nice change of pace.

For what's it's worth , you are welcome here, and if someone here were to pm you with a threat, they'd have to deal with me.

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: September 11, 2016, 02:13:56 PM »

It's disgusting to send a PM threat like that, under any circumstance. It's not right to tell anyone "I will come looking for you"...over posts on a band message board? For f***'s sake, what's wrong with those people.

It appears the same bullshit that was happening on this forum to various members who reported PM's that were insulting and trying to drive them off this board moved over there with the same individuals and the same mindset.

If that's OK, if that's agreeable to the general membership, if those running it are OK with members sending threatening messages, I guess the notion of being all about the music flew out the window as did basic decency.

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 11, 2016, 02:15:15 PM »

Look at nearly everyone who got banned from here in the last three years, and remember the offenses they committed. It makes perfect sense why these people ended up on that board. These people who make "joking" death threats*, address location quests done by a supposed historian, and now this pitiful little threat against SMiLE Brian - all members on that penal colony forum. By the way, Alan, if you use Andrew Doe's "impeccable source" to find where SMiLE Brian lives you may want to rethink that visit.

*I put "joking" in quotes because, though the initial comment was said in jest, it wasn't funny at all. But then again neither is the guy who said it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:16:26 PM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 11, 2016, 02:20:54 PM »

Guitarfool, it's classic bullying. And after the bullying stories I've heard about ex-members here (currently glorified members on that BS board) I'm rethinking even being a part time member of any beach boys forum. Maybe when these guys decide to act like they're not 11 year old kids with a penchant for temper tantrums will these online communities be fun to visit again.

PS, smile Brian, charge your phone Grin
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:22:23 PM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: