-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:58:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Thread for arguments with or about moderation
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thread for arguments with or about moderation  (Read 161455 times)
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2016, 10:06:26 AM »

Rab,

I figured I'd reply without the quotes.  

My issue lies whenever one posts something negative about Brian's music, but somehow that's taken as a swipe at Brian himself.  In the same thread with NPP Review (OK, I didn't realize it wasn't fake.  My mistake), one poster said that "code words" such as EDM are used to disguise hatred for Brian, Melinda, et al.  And GF backed up said poster.  How is criticizing a song deemed disrespectful by a mod.  

I'm not bashing GF for his opinions.  As the Dr before pointed out, if you post something his doesn't agree with, it's followed by a long post from GF on why your opinion is wrong.  

Probably because many people do see it as a swipe at Brian himself. If you had the opinion that one of the songs on No Pier Pressure was "turgid, worthless, safe bullcrap" would you say that to Brian's face? Probably not! Why? Because Brian would possibly take it very personally. And there's a reason for that...because it is mostly music from the mind of Brian Wilson.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying that people can't have an opinion about this music one way or another, but it isn't that difficult to understand why some would see it as a swipe against the artistic integrity and talent of Brian Wilson...and thus a swipe at Brian Wilson himself.
But telling you or Craig that I don't like the song or the album isn't the same as telling Brian, it's telling you. No matter how you feel about it, we are still conversing with each other, not with Brian. I makes me worried if I am dealing with people in here who now think they are a proxy for Brian. Really?

Even if you didn't tell Brian the comment it could be taken as a swipe against the artistic integrity and talent of Brian Wilson (and thus Brian himself) - thus people take it personally here on a forum dedicated to a band who's main contributor was Brian Wilson. This shouldn't be that difficult to understand.
So, you are telling me that if I tell you right now that I really dislike 409 and have so for 50+ years, that I have somehow offended Brian Wilson, David Marks, Mike Love, etc.? That's really pushing it. If that is what is going on here, then that really, really worries me about the type of people I am dealing with in here. Craig, do you feel like this what you are doing in your posts; being Brian's proxy? Is this why you defend Brian so vehemently?

We all have our own opinions. I even said in my reply to you or KDS that I'm not saying that people can't have an opinion about this music one way or another. I'm merely saying that some people here realize that Brian's music comes from his mind and from his heart, and when you call the music "turgid, worthless, safe bullcrap" you're going after musical notes and ideas that were swimming around in Brian's mind at one point - and thus it shouldn't be that hard to comprehend why people see that as going after Brian personally.

Also, KDS is the one that brought out of nowhere that people think that taking swipes at Brian's music is offending Brian personally - nowhere except for this thread (that I'm aware) has anyone ever made this claim. So yet again you drag Guitarfool into another argument that he doesn't belong in. Way to go Dr....Every one of your posts lately has been trying to drag Guitarfool down. Give it a rest man.

*edit. Just want to clarify that Judd and Bubs have every right to express their opinion and I do not think they feel any ill thoughts about Brian personally. I'm sure they both love this band and Brian Wilson a lot (which is why they are consistent members on this board). My point is that music is a very personal thing to Brian, and thus some people get very defensive when people go after that music. I think GIOMH is terrible, and there are a few things on NPP that I don't like - doesn't mean that I dislike Brian.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:17:20 AM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2016, 10:07:42 AM »

Several issues here;

First, Dr Beach Boy: Show me the proof that members were banned as a result of disagreeing with me in a debate and I'll go back in the mod discussion archives to check on it for clarification.

Second, Dr Beach Boy: How does my sharing an opinion, defending it, and disagreeing with other opinions equate to being a proxy for Brian Wilson? What if I genuinely like something and express my opinion up to defending whatever or whoever is being criticized on a public opinion forum, is that somehow wrong?

Third, KDS and in general: Months ago if not a year ago I had also complimented "timbnash" on his posts and encouraged him to post more. My reasons why were about getting a working professional in the recording business involved in more discussions here to bring that perspective into some of the discussions, specifically recording and technical issues if he chooses. I like hearing the perspective of a professional who actually does professionally the work many fans here talk about or ask about regularly, and it would be great to have that professional perspective available for those discussions. If doing that implies that I'm backing up or showing support for every word he or anyone else posts, I can only say it doesn't make sense to assume that based on liking someone's comments and hoping they post more often.
Just asking if you believe as Rab does, is all.

I will go digging for you at my leisure, not at your insistence, as I do have a life outside of this place.

You made a statement with an accusation that both I and Billy know is not only false, but something that has already been discussed in depth and repeated numerous times. We all have lives outside this place, you're not alone. But if you insist on making accusations, show everyone the proof so it can be addressed and so the facts can be presented in return.

Show us what proof you have that members were banned as a result of arguing with me. Otherwise, don't make the accusation in light of what has already been said on these issues.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2016, 10:20:41 AM »

Rab,

My issue lies whenever one posts something negative about Brian's music, but somehow that's taken as a swipe at Brian himself.  In the same thread with NPP Review (OK, I didn't realize it wasn't fake.  My mistake), one poster said that "code words" such as EDM are used to disguise hatred for Brian, Melinda, et al.  And GF backed up said poster.  How is criticizing a song deemed disrespectful by a mod.  

I'm not bashing GF for his opinions.  As the Dr before pointed out, if you post something his doesn't agree with, it's followed by a long post from GF on why your opinion is wrong.  

Probably because many people do see it as a swipe at Brian himself. If you had the opinion that one of the songs on No Pier Pressure was "turgid, worthless, safe bullcrap" would you say that to Brian's face? Probably not! Why? Because Brian would possibly take it very personally. And there's a reason for that...because it is mostly music from the mind of Brian Wilson.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying that people can't have an opinion about this music one way or another, but it isn't that difficult to understand why some would see it as a swipe against the artistic integrity and talent of Brian Wilson...and thus a swipe at Brian Wilson himself.
But telling you or Craig that I don't like the song or the album isn't the same as telling Brian, it's telling you. No matter how you feel about it, we are still conversing with each other, not with Brian. I makes me worried if I am dealing with people in here who now think they are a proxy for Brian. Really?

Even if you didn't tell Brian the comment it could be taken as a swipe against the artistic integrity and talent of Brian Wilson (and thus Brian himself) - thus people take it personally here on a forum dedicated to a band who's main contributor was Brian Wilson. This shouldn't be that difficult to understand.
So, you are telling me that if I tell you right now that I really dislike 409 and have so for 50+ years, that I have somehow offended Brian Wilson, David Marks, Mike Love, etc.? That's really pushing it. If that is what is going on here, then that really, really worries me about the type of people I am dealing with in here. Craig, do you feel like this what you are doing in your posts; being Brian's proxy? Is this why you defend Brian so vehemently?

We all have our own opinions. I even said in my reply to you or KDS that I'm not saying that people can't have an opinion about this music one way or another. I'm merely saying that some people here realize that Brian's music comes from his mind and from his heart, and when you call the music "turgid, worthless, safe bullcrap" you're going after musical notes and ideas that were swimming around in Brian's mind at one point - and thus it shouldn't be that hard to comprehend why people see that as going after Brian personally.

Also, KDS is the one that brought out of nowhere that people think that taking swipes at Brian's music is offending Brian personally - nowhere except for this thread (that I'm aware) has anyone ever made this claim. So yet again you drag Guitarfool into another argument that he doesn't belong in. Way to go Dr....Every one of your posts lately has been trying to drag Guitarfool down. Give it a rest man.
Seriously, I am really trying to determine with whom and with what I am dealing with in here. You scared me that you think like that. And I really never thought about it like that before. I was thinking we were all just long time fans who love the band, but not to the point where you personally take offense as if you were Brian, himself. If you guys really believe that you are proxies for the bandmember of choice, then that is a whole other tier above normal fandom that I am not willing to go. I am 58 years old and have been a fan since I was six, but my fandom is nowhere near that realm, nor has it ever been that extreme. I will thank you though, for opening my eyes and really understanding what I am dealing with in this place.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 25, 2016, 10:22:00 AM »

You're all making this much more difficult than it needs to be.  Treat Craig and Billy as if they were just normal posters.  Because they are.  They only put on their moderator hats when board rules are broken.  Don't break any board rules, and you shouldn't have to worry whether it's 'mod' Craig or 'board member' Craig, or Billy.  It's really as simple as that.
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 25, 2016, 10:25:31 AM »

Several issues here;

First, Dr Beach Boy: Show me the proof that members were banned as a result of disagreeing with me in a debate and I'll go back in the mod discussion archives to check on it for clarification.

Second, Dr Beach Boy: How does my sharing an opinion, defending it, and disagreeing with other opinions equate to being a proxy for Brian Wilson? What if I genuinely like something and express my opinion up to defending whatever or whoever is being criticized on a public opinion forum, is that somehow wrong?

Third, KDS and in general: Months ago if not a year ago I had also complimented "timbnash" on his posts and encouraged him to post more. My reasons why were about getting a working professional in the recording business involved in more discussions here to bring that perspective into some of the discussions, specifically recording and technical issues if he chooses. I like hearing the perspective of a professional who actually does professionally the work many fans here talk about or ask about regularly, and it would be great to have that professional perspective available for those discussions. If doing that implies that I'm backing up or showing support for every word he or anyone else posts, I can only say it doesn't make sense to assume that based on liking someone's comments and hoping they post more often.

I will go digging for you at my leisure, not at your insistence, as I do have a life outside of this place.

You made a statement with an accusation that both I and Billy know is not only false, but something that has already been discussed in depth and repeated numerous times. We all have lives outside this place, you're not alone. But if you insist on making accusations, show everyone the proof so it can be addressed and so the facts can be presented in return.

Show us what proof you have that members were banned as a result of arguing with me. Otherwise, don't make the accusation in light of what has already been said on these issues.
At my leisure, not your insistence. Since we are asking the same questions multiple times, as one poster to another, do you think you are a proxy for Brian, in here?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:29:28 AM by drbeachboy » Logged

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 25, 2016, 10:28:55 AM »

Several issues here;

Breaking News!! Details at 11. Shocked

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 25, 2016, 10:29:48 AM »

Message deleted.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:34:07 AM by LostArt » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: May 25, 2016, 10:32:37 AM »

You two may make the final decision together, but you will never convince me that when threads start to breakdown, that Craig isn't influencing the action in that particular thread.

Then you *really* don't know the first thing about me, if you think I'm that easily influenced. If that were true, you'd have been gone a long time ago. Just an fyi.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
KDS
« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2016, 10:32:51 AM »

I don't like either the Mike Love's payroll accusations nor the assertions that if you don't like Mike Love's work you can't be a Beach Boys fan. They both are forms of suppression.

I'm OK with people being critical of Mike and some of his stuff.  The thing that bothers me is when people say he was a useless member of the group and try to say he made no positive contributions. 

A lot of people push back aggressively at opinions they don't like.
Now, can we get back to the topic?

We were on topic.  You quoted a post I made five days ago.  
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2016, 10:35:42 AM »

Several issues here;

At my leisure, not your insistence. Since we are asking the same questions multiple times, do you think you are a proxy for Brian, in here?

Please, give it a rest.  At your leisure, of course.
I think I have my answer anyway. He never gives you a straight answer. A simple yes or no answer will yield at least 3 paragraphs and then it becomes a table-turner and he just throws questions back at you. It's been 11 pages of it so far.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2016, 10:37:09 AM »

Show us the proof, Dr Beach Boy.

Am I a proxy for Brian Wilson? No. I am a fan of Brian Wilson.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
KDS
« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2016, 10:38:58 AM »

Rab,

*edit. Just want to clarify that Judd and Bubs have every right to express their opinion and I do not think they feel any ill thoughts about Brian personally. I'm sure they both love this band and Brian Wilson a lot (which is why they are consistent members on this board). My point is that music is a very personal thing to Brian, and thus some people get very defensive when people go after that music. I think GIOMH is terrible, and there are a few things on NPP that I don't like - doesn't mean that I dislike Brian.

Trust me, Rab.  I didn't bring this out of nowhere.  You can't make this stuff up.  Last spring and summer, I saw people who dared to criticize NPP get accused of hating Brian.  And, no, I'm not digging through 2015 threads to find them (I know GF will ask).  

I've been accused on BW's Forum of being a lesser fan because I don't worship at the altar of the Love You LP.  

And you just contradicted yourself.  You said you could see criticism of Brian's music as going after him personally.  Then, you said you think GIOMH is terrible, but that doesn't mean you dislike Brian.  
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2016, 10:41:31 AM »

You're all making this much more difficult than it needs to be.  Treat Craig and Billy as if they were just normal posters.  Because they are.  They only put on their moderator hats when board rules are broken.  Don't break any board rules, and you shouldn't have to worry whether it's 'mod' Craig or 'board member' Craig, or Billy.  It's really as simple as that.

Well said

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2016, 10:42:33 AM »

I don't like either the Mike Love's payroll accusations nor the assertions that if you don't like Mike Love's work you can't be a Beach Boys fan. They both are forms of suppression.

I'm OK with people being critical of Mike and some of his stuff.  The thing that bothers me is when people say he was a useless member of the group and try to say he made no positive contributions. 

You quoted a post I made five days ago.  
That's correct.
We were on topic.  
The topic is moderation; not GF's opinions on other people's opinions. I made this thread to get the moderation topic out of the BW tour thread. Do I have to make another thread to get the discussion of GF's opinions out of this thread? And I'm not just talking to you; I'm talking to GF and DrBB. The whole conversation regarding GF's opinions is off-topic. Which, normally, I don't have a problem with. But I don't like the notion of a thread I started being used to get into a B v. M feud. I hate B v M feuds.

GF is permitted to state his opinions. And you're permitted to object to them. And vice versa. It's just not here, please.

You Kane, You Commanded, You Conquered
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2016, 10:45:40 AM »

Hey everyone, we all are sometimes annoyed by other posters. Can we make this about moderation and not a free-for-all criticism of GF as a poster thread?

PS - this was not directed at Drbb's post above mine. We overlapped.

The criticism is mostly levied against GF.

"Oh! Don't beat on those sticks!"
KDS
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2016, 10:46:10 AM »

That's correct.
We were on topic.  
The topic is moderation; not GF's opinions on other people's opinions. I made this thread to get the moderation topic out of the BW tour thread. Do I have to make another thread to get the discussion of GF's opinions out of this thread? And I'm not just talking to you; I'm talking to GF and DrBB. The whole conversation regarding GF's opinions is off-topic. Which, normally, I don't have a problem with. But I don't like the notion of a thread I started being used to get into a B v. M feud. I hate B v M feuds.

GF is permitted to state his opinions. And you're permitted to object to them. And vice versa. It's just not here, please.

It's all relevant to the topic Emily.  

Like I said, GF is entitled to his opinions.  As is any poster.  But, why would a mod discourage opinion and derail threads, while claiming to encourage an "open forum."?
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2016, 10:49:20 AM »

If I am being challenged or called out, I will reply. That's only fair. I won't be called out and have it be one-sided as it has been in the past, then have my replies to defend myself be called out for even being posted. This entire thread has been full of more posts questioning me and challenging me beyond moderator actions as it has been people with questions about moderator actions. I've made myself available to respond, I hope to respond to some earlier comments as well, but I will not sit back and have accusations thrown at me, Billy, or anyone else without the opportunity to reply.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2016, 10:51:15 AM »

You're all making this much more difficult than it needs to be.  Treat Craig and Billy as if they were just normal posters.  Because they are.  They only put on their moderator hats when board rules are broken.  Don't break any board rules, and you shouldn't have to worry whether it's 'mod' Craig or 'board member' Craig, or Billy.  It's really as simple as that.

Well said
Sorry, I disagree.
LostArt said, "Don't break any board rules, and you shouldn't have to worry whether it's 'mod' Craig or 'board member' Craig, or Billy.  It's really as simple as that." I've heard the exact same thing said many times about the police, "don't break the law and you shouldn't have to worry about interactions with police" and I disagree. I think most people, if a police car pulled over to you and the officer started telling you something you did was wrong, would assume the police officer was speaking in an official capacity. I've been assuming the same of the mods. It seems I was wrong to do so, but I think it's a natural assumption and not as simple as LostArt says.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2016, 10:54:23 AM »

That's correct.
We were on topic.  

It's all relevant to the topic Emily.  

Like I said, GF is entitled to his opinions.  As is any poster.  But, why would a mod discourage opinion and derail threads, while claiming to encourage an "open forum."?
Because his response to the opinion is his opinion, which he is allowed to post. What I've learned in this thread is to NOT take it, when he expresses a counter-opinion, as a mod silencing opposition but as GF stating his opinion of that opinion. And his doing so is not pertinent to his role as a mod.
LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2016, 10:57:17 AM »

Well said
Sorry, I disagree.
LostArt said, "Don't break any board rules, and you shouldn't have to worry whether it's 'mod' Craig or 'board member' Craig, or Billy.  It's really as simple as that." I've heard the exact same thing said many times about the police, "don't break the law and you shouldn't have to worry about interactions with police" and I disagree. I think most people, if a police car pulled over to you and the officer started telling you something you did was wrong, would assume the police officer was speaking in an official capacity. I've been assuming the same of the mods. It seems I was wrong to do so, but I think it's a natural assumption and not as simple as LostArt says.

This is a message board, Emily.  This isn't the police.  Watch out when Billy puts his moderator cap on, though.   police
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 25, 2016, 10:59:58 AM »

You two may make the final decision together, but you will never convince me that when threads start to breakdown, that Craig isn't influencing the action in that particular thread.

Then you *really* don't know the first thing about me, if you think I'm that easily influenced. If that were true, you'd have been gone a long time ago. Just an fyi.
To be honest Billy, I don't know a thing about you! Like you, I converse behind a computer and we really know nothing else about each other.  I should have left along with the mass migration at AGD's banning. I think Rab finally opened my eyes to who I am dealing with here, especially with Craig. Quite the wake up call for me, Billy. While I don't think you are that way (who really knows, huh?), I don't want to deal with the people in here whose fandom is that radical. So, like all the others who saw the writing on the wall, it is now my turn to take leave of this place. To my friends in here, good luck and I am sure we will see each other on the Net and converse through email. What was it that Brian & Mike wrote? "I gotta find a new place where the kids are hip." Adios!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:00:57 AM by drbeachboy » Logged

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 25, 2016, 11:00:37 AM »

Well said
Sorry, I disagree.

This is a message board, Emily.  This isn't the police.  Watch out when Billy puts his moderator cap on, though.   police
Of course. It's an analogy. My point is that I think there's a base assumption, if there's a mod telling you you've done wrong, that they are telling you with the hat on. Maybe they should end their post with exactly THAT emoji when they are modding. That would be entertaining and useful.
KDS
« Reply #272 on: May 25, 2016, 11:03:53 AM »

To be honest Billy, I don't know a thing about you! Like you, I converse behind a computer and we really know nothing else about each other.  I should have left along with the mass migration at AGD's banning. I think Rab finally opened my eyes to who I am dealing with here, especially with Craig. Quite the wake up call for me, Billy. While I don't think you are that way (who really knows, huh?), I don't want to deal with the people in here whose fandom is that radical. So, like all the others who saw the writing on the wall, it is now my turn to take leave of this place. To my friends in here, good luck and I am sure we will see each other on the Net and converse through email. What was it that Brian & Mike wrote? "I gotta find a new place where the kids are hip." Adios!

I hope you're leaving this thread and not the MB.
You Kane, You Commanded, You Conquered
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 25, 2016, 11:05:52 AM »

Maybe they should end their post with exactly THAT emoji when they are modding. That would be entertaining and useful.

Or use this emoji for threads like these Dead Horse

"Oh! Don't beat on those sticks!"
LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 25, 2016, 11:07:31 AM »

Well said
Sorry, I disagree.

Of course. It's an analogy. My point is that I think there's a base assumption, if there's a mod telling you you've done wrong, that they are telling you with the hat on. Maybe they should end their post with exactly THAT emoji when they are modding. That would be entertaining and useful.

I do know where you're coming from.  My dad was the chief of Police in a small Wisconsin town of about 1000 residents.  Everybody knew everyone else.  My dad did not have more than a few close friends in that little town, even while he was off-duty, and I believe it's because everyone else was afraid that they'd say or do the wrong thing. 

But I still don't believe that it is a good analogy.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: