gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 03:20:22 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: at the BEACH with the BOYS - new old vintage shirt!!  (Read 5613 times)
dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2016, 07:56:34 AM »

Hey guys, has anyone seen the new Netflix show, LOVE?  In one ep, one of the main characters was wearing this great vintage BBs shirt, which at first I wasn't even sure was really a real old vintage shirt....

... but turns out it is, from their Atlantic City shows in 1983!  After much digging I found one on eBay! But the auction had already ended...    Sad

What's a (beach) boy to do?  Well, I made my own!   Grin

I'd say it's pretty much perfect!  If anyone would like to purchase one, in a variety of colors, you can find them at my store!

https://society6.com/product/at-the-beach-with-the-boys_t-shirt#11=49&4=100&5=17

mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 03:34:25 PM »

Great work!  I love all these t-shirts.  I have several of the ones you created. Keep up the good work!
dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »

Great work!  I love all these t-shirts.  I have several of the ones you created. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Mike, that's awesome!!!   Grin Grin Grin
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx