-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:42:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Lifetime ban on AGD
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lifetime ban on AGD  (Read 274000 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: February 28, 2017, 11:04:14 PM »

Wtf sh*t I'll look at it. That heading shouldn't be visible at all.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #926 on: March 01, 2017, 07:17:12 AM »

I'd also be for either hiding that section or renaming it something other than "Hall of Shame", since it houses some stuff that really isn't worthy of shame. I was surprised I was in the "Hall of Shame" because a Mod apparently rejected my one question during the Brian chat from a couple years ago because I guess I forgot to put my question both in the body of the message and in the subject line. I was bummed my one question got rejected (and I guess asking the question again correctly would have broken the rule of only posting once!  LOL ), but I guess it was technically "breaking the rules", but it's not really "shame" worthy as such.

Not a big deal *at all*, so I don't want it to seem like that. I had re-forgotten that was still there. But I think hiding and/or renaming would be cool.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #927 on: March 01, 2017, 07:43:34 AM »

I'd also be for either hiding that section or renaming it something other than "Hall of Shame", since it houses some stuff that really isn't worthy of shame. I was surprised I was in the "Hall of Shame" because a Mod apparently rejected my one question during the Brian chat from a couple years ago because I guess I forgot to put my question both in the body of the message and in the subject line. I was bummed my one question got rejected (and I guess asking the question again correctly would have broken the rule of only posting once!  LOL ), but I guess it was technically "breaking the rules", but it's not really "shame" worthy as such.

Not a big deal *at all*, so I don't want it to seem like that. I had re-forgotten that was still there. But I think hiding and/or renaming would be cool.

It has been two years, but consider the "rules" of that chat were set up to make it as smooth as possible on all fronts for those involved, and working with what limited resources there were via this board's hosting capabilities. Credit to the board mechanics and the host, it almost buckled under during the chat but it held up!

I don't remember the specifics, but there was a start and a cut-off time for submitting questions to be posted, and those that came in after the cutoff were moved off the chat so the answered questions would be easier for all to see and read as they came in. Most of this was done to avoid issues that had come up with other chats where it was chaos, and the questions rapidly coming in made it hard to see the replies. That was why there was a cut-off, it had to be done. It seemed to work OK. It looked like a majority of the questions that got moved off the chat forum were ones that came in after the cutoff or that came in during the live chat.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: