-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:27:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Happy Sunday
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy Sunday  (Read 1873 times)
Myra
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2016, 07:21:01 AM »

I want to ride my bike by the winds today is going 60 miles per hour.

Be kind to the people you meet on the way up because you will meet the same people on the way down.

Ralph Kramden.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 07:48:56 AM »

Maybe put a sail on the bike? Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 09:01:13 AM »

Yes, it's blowing/shaking the windows and the trees are all sideways up here in Ulster.  Did you get the snow down south?

I was on Long Island in March.  Had to cut my vacation short, and leave early on the 20th, as they were saying six inches of snow was expected by nightfall.  That was a Sunday as well.  Palm Sunday, so there was so little traffic on the road, I got home in record time.  When we got back I heard it was only a dusting.  Another Sunday a couple of years ago, I was on the Island for a Super Bowl party, and woke up to near a foot of the white stuff.  Had to stay over two extra days digging the car out.  The place I was staying was on a short dead-end road.  Even with the high taxes they pay down there, the county is slow to plow the side-streets.

So.  More Sunday stories, anyone?

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: