-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:55:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Rules to the Sandbox.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rules to the Sandbox.  (Read 65477 times)
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 09:05:53 PM »

I realize now that could've possibly come off as sarcasm and it's not

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 09:06:49 PM »

There's this other board I post at somewhat frequently where most of the people there don't like me, so it's not like this is anything new, so I don't care.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2012, 10:58:12 PM »

If the box doesn't come out soon there isn't going to be a message board left to discuss it on.

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2012, 03:05:38 AM »

Screw the box, let's discuss Adrianna Lima.  Or better still, let's discuss Kate Upton.

I'm just saying.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 10:47:12 AM »

Because when, in a conversation on the merits of Oasis, I ventured the opinion that I preferred my Beatles straight, some self-appointed thought policeman accused me of making a homophobic remark. I don't want the clown to forget making such an ass-hatted remark anytime soon.

You're being such a baby about this and I've gone from feeling sorry for misinterpreting you, to completely losing all respect for you.

Seeing as my strong impression was that you never had any in the first place, no great loss. As for having self-appointed thought Nazis feeling sorry for me... I'll go without, thanks.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Jason
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 11:17:10 AM »

Because when, in a conversation on the merits of Oasis, I ventured the opinion that I preferred my Beatles straight, some self-appointed thought policeman accused me of making a homophobic remark. I don't want the clown to forget making such an ass-hatted remark anytime soon.

You're being such a baby about this and I've gone from feeling sorry for misinterpreting you, to completely losing all respect for you.

Seeing as my strong impression was that you never had any in the first place, no great loss. As for having self-appointed thought Nazis feeling sorry for me... I'll go without, thanks.

Godwin's law. Thread over.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 11:21:57 AM »

Can that be the case everytime you call Obama a dictator, too?
Jason
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 11:50:29 AM »

The Real Beach Boy's law...I like that!
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2012, 02:17:30 PM »

My point still stands.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 01:36:23 AM »

Treat everyone how you want to be treated. No name calling, belittling, or abusing other people. If you REALLY want to share your feelings with someone, please keep it in a private message.

No arguments there. Something Everyone should follow. There should be harsh consequences for those who break that rule  police
I have already seen a few violations of that rule on the Sandbox. But I'm not a dobber, so...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:56:52 AM by bluesno1fann » Logged
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2013, 02:36:36 AM »

Given that was posted (admittedly many years ago) by a mod who once stated in a public thread that he never read any complaint that had my name on it, I find that hugely ironic. Mods are supposed to be neutral and above petty personal squabbles: it's part of the remit. Jonas demonstrably isn't.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
bluesno1fann
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2013, 08:26:03 PM »

LOL Excellent idea!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:24:21 PM by Jarhead » Logged
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2014, 02:34:46 AM »

Wondering what the general opinion is of the mess one poster in particular has been making of the "Nature's Concert" topic...   

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2014, 03:58:17 AM »

Just checked up that thread - if you mean the last picture, which I'm sure you do, then it's utterly disgusting. And people actually went shocked by the picture of Brian posing like an athlete? This is even worse & in such a nice innocent thread, no less. 

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2014, 07:28:26 AM »

It was a funny joke, a play on words or double entendre if you will, about blue, tits and nature. I thoroughly enjoyed the thread and I hope it continues to be the delight it is now.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2014, 07:31:02 AM »

Swedish Frog's satire is the highlight of the board.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2014, 07:31:50 AM »

I personally feel such in image added  to the topic at hand in a very beneficial way... I don't see what was wrong?

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2014, 07:52:32 AM »

I don't really know what's going on but yeah - the frog's the bomb. Yeah.

And I'm totally here on my own terms.

Good stuff, good stuff... keep it up!
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2014, 08:33:03 AM »

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:34:42 AM by Swedish Frog » Logged

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2014, 09:04:08 AM »

LOL

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2014, 09:42:14 AM »

Oh, Swedish Frog...  LOL

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2014, 10:32:43 AM »

I see the corrupted "Nature's Concert" topic has been removed. So there is some justice in the world. :=)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 10:23:09 AM by john k » Logged

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Cool Cool Water
Smiley Smile Associate

Don't Edit Yourself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2015, 07:43:45 AM »

Swedish Frog's satire is the highlight of the board.
LOL
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »

Where is he? Cry

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2015, 03:18:28 PM »

In the back of my mind.  Smokin

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: