gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680867 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 30, 2024, 03:55:59 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: photos of the Wild Honey stained glass window??  (Read 10182 times)
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 06:55:04 AM »

You know what I meant Chris.  He didn't "leave here unhappy."  He was banned, permanently.  And his transgression, as I understand it, was accusing someone of being a "cheerleader."  Much worse has been written here, bordering on verbal abuse and libel, without a permanent ban being imposed.
You understand incorrectly.
Please enlighten us.

Yes, mods, what did happen? I think it's important to know exactly why a venerated poster like Mikie simply vanished from one day to the next. Then we can all move on, you see.   

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 02:16:30 PM »

You know what I meant Chris.  He didn't "leave here unhappy."  He was banned, permanently.  And his transgression, as I understand it, was accusing someone of being a "cheerleader."  Much worse has been written here, bordering on verbal abuse and libel, without a permanent ban being imposed.
Please enlighten us.

Yes, mods, what did happen? I think it's important to know exactly why a venerated poster like Mikie simply vanished from one day to the next. Then we can all move on, you see.  

Hey,  Mikie just emailed me and said I posted the sentence below on account of I'm just mad because nobody's wondering where I am.  
I'm here Mikie!  I can post!!!    I simply chose to step back... ( and if there isn't any concern, it's OK with me)

Again I say:  

Nothing to see here, everyone move on....  
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:28:04 PM by bgas » Logged

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 08:54:45 PM »

You know what I meant Chris.  He didn't "leave here unhappy."  He was banned, permanently.  And his transgression, as I understand it, was accusing someone of being a "cheerleader."  Much worse has been written here, bordering on verbal abuse and libel, without a permanent ban being imposed.
Please enlighten us.

Hey,  Mikie just emailed me and said I posted the sentence below on account of I'm just mad because nobody's wondering where I am.  
I'm here Mikie!  I can post!!!    I simply chose to step back... ( and if there isn't any concern, it's OK with me)

Again I say:  

Nothing to see here, everyone move on....  
sh*t, bgas, so you did survive the winter after all.  I better call back the salvage team I've despatched to your museum bunker.

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx