gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 02:43:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anybody keen to make a collabration?  (Read 1872 times)
SurferDownUnder
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2016, 03:54:08 PM »

Hey musicians of smiley smile! Would anybody be keen to make a cover together? I'm a vocalist and would love to create with some of you who seem to be very skilled musicians! Anybody want to give it a go?
SurferDownUnder
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 04:05:47 PM »

I had songs like "Lonely Sea" "Heaven" "Ballad of Ole' Betsy" those kind of ballads but open to anything!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 06:57:18 AM »

G'day! Have you checked the e-collaboration thread? It is some pages back. That or directly send pm to posters FatherOfTheMan (Vito Salutation), zachrwolfe, EgoHanger1966, seltaeb1012002, My Brother Woody. Any of these could help you.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
SurferDownUnder
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 09:24:44 PM »

G'day! Have you checked the e-collaboration thread? It is some pages back. That or directly send pm to posters FatherOfTheMan (Vito Salutation), zachrwolfe, EgoHanger1966, seltaeb1012002, My Brother Woody. Any of these could help you.

Oh cool thanks!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx