gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680778 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 05:16:26 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 Great tickets for Brian Wilson Pet Sounds show in Las Vegas at The Hard Rock  (Read 906 times)
Rich Panteluk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2016, 08:35:14 PM »

Howdy Folks,
I have two wonderful tickets to Brian Wilson (With Al Jardine and Blondie Chaplin) on Friday July 1, 2016 in Las Vegas at The Joint in The Hard Rock that I can't use due to a maddening work conflict.  I bought tickets to Massey Hall a few days later in Toronto instead (now it seems I may not be able to use those either...ugh).  Anyhow, I believe the show is now sold out.  I am not a scalper and am just looking to recoup what I paid.  The seats are great.  They are in the Gold2 section Row KK (the two seats are together, of course) which is 11th row centre on the floor in the orchestra section.  This is prime seating as if you are much closer you may not see Brian with his white piano obscuring his body and head.  This has happened to me before so these seats are up close but not too close.  Anyhow please contact me if you are interested.

richp20@hotmail.com

I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and these are hard tickets in my current possession, not sketchy e-tickets.  Buyer pays shipping.

Is this the right place to post a message like this?  Just curious if there are any dedicated pages out there in the Brian Wilson / Beach Boys messages boards that focus on Tickets for sale or trade.  Might it be useful to have a thread or section dedicated to that?  Apologies if this exists and I am out of the loop, or if this post is best placed elsewhere.  Any help is much appreciated.

You Kane, You Commanded, You Conquered
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 08:43:28 PM »

Is this the right place to post a message like this?  Just curious if there are any dedicated pages out there in the Brian Wilson / Beach Boys messages boards that focus on Tickets for sale or trade.  Might it be useful to have a thread or section dedicated to that?  Apologies if this exists and I am out of the loop, or if this post is best placed elsewhere.  Any help is much appreciated.

Probably should've posted this in the Brian Wilson tour thread http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,23121.0.html

"Oh! Don't beat on those sticks!"
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx