-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:27:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  I'm drunk, ask me anything
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'm drunk, ask me anything  (Read 35242 times)
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2016, 01:48:53 PM »

As for studying, currently on my penultimate year of high school..... Doing English, History, Heath and Legal Studies, among other subjects. Took Psych last year, didn't work out for me. Unfortunately we don't have music at my school.
yeah, high schools don't normally offer classes that specific. The beauty of college!
Unless if you mean like, no music/band practice type of stuff. That'd be a bummer Sad.

As soon as I'm done with all the classes I need to graduate, which is hopefully soon, I want to take a glass-blowing class...

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
bluesno1fann
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2016, 02:24:49 PM »

As for studying, currently on my penultimate year of high school..... Doing English, History, Heath and Legal Studies, among other subjects. Took Psych last year, didn't work out for me. Unfortunately we don't have music at my school.
yeah, high schools don't normally offer classes that specific. The beauty of college!
Unless if you mean like, no music/band practice type of stuff. That'd be a bummer Sad.

As soon as I'm done with all the classes I need to graduate, which is hopefully soon, I want to take a glass-blowing class...

Well, we can perform at the end of the year, and some of the younger students (no seniors) can do music classes during the third and fourth terms of the year. Those only consist of fiddling about on different instruments really.

As for college/university, I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to end up going or not. Who knows, might get a job instead.
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2016, 06:22:21 PM »

Do you love me

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2016, 06:35:17 PM »

Do you love me

Can you dance now?
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2016, 07:31:53 PM »

My unasked-for advice? Choose whatever you enjoy most, make a serious commitment, be industrious, and become an expert. An industrious, expert glass blower can make a decent living at it. And will be much happier than dilettantes that end up making a decent livings in fields they don't particularly enjoy.
And continue to enjoy/suffer crazy and uncomfortable times while you're young.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2016, 06:57:56 PM »

I really like the sentence about the bellicose hand   of                      waves.          
though,fyi,  the mississippi mound builders were not a beliicose people. theywere supposed to be a noble people.                                                                                            
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:00:14 PM by Golden Raisins » Logged
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2016, 10:57:32 AM »

My unasked-for advice? Choose whatever you enjoy most, make a serious commitment, be industrious, and become an expert. An industrious, expert glass blower can make a decent living at it. And will be much happier than dilettantes that end up making a decent livings in fields they don't particularly enjoy.
And continue to enjoy/suffer crazy and uncomfortable times while you're young.
Duly noted. Thanks!
This is essentially what I tell my friends. I mean, my university is very STEM-based, and there are ton of pre-meds who are in it for the six-figure salary. People just need need to read more Thoreau or watch Dead Poets Society and enjoy themselves instead of picking careers that they're not even passionate about... also, I'd rather have a doctor who knows what they're doing and not because they like money Tongue.

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2016, 06:14:10 PM »

(Since I don't know where else to put this and I don't think there's a thread for this...)

I don't want these feeeeelings. Especially since it's finals week.
But it's hard not to when someone decides they enjoy texting you every day, and they're receptive to all of the music you have to show them. ;_;

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2016, 06:16:12 PM »

Feelings are tough.
I know it too well.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2016, 08:21:32 PM »

I haven't had a real, hardcore crush in probably 2 years. I guess I got good at repressing my feelings.
I need to repress them for just like 2 days -___-.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2016, 09:21:40 PM »

I haven't had a real, hardcore crush in probably 2 years. I guess I got good at repressing my feelings.

Nah, not me. My crushes take up a large percentage of my life.
KDS
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2016, 10:13:30 AM »

Nah, not me. My crushes take up a large percentage of my life.

Unsolicited advice, if you have a crush, pursue it.  There's nothing more expensive than lost time. 
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2016, 03:21:42 PM »

hello internet

Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »

Good morrow to you

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2016, 03:42:41 PM »

Where is Swedish Frog's cat? Angry

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2016, 03:45:49 PM »

I have another party tomorrow with the same people, and I do not plan on needing this thread
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2016, 03:46:26 PM »

Where is Swedish Frog's cat? Angry
Maybe in that new cat cafe in town.

Yes, I live in one of those cities....

undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2016, 03:49:04 PM »

I have another party tomorrow with the same people, and I do not plan on needing this thread
I believe in you!

Tame Impala sounds so good right now. Music is beautiful. I feel like I posted that last time I was here.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2016, 04:34:01 PM »

What kinds of fruits do you like? I was just eating cantaloupe.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2016, 04:40:32 PM »

Yum. I like cantaloupe. And kiwi and oranges and all the little orange-like things (mandarins, clementines, tangerines). And watermelon.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2016, 05:00:32 PM »

What kinds of fruits do you like? I was just eating cantaloupe.
Apples are my go-to snack.
Watermelon during the summer is the best thing ever.
Not much of a cantaloupe person. I like honeydew better.

I could go for some mango right now though

Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2016, 05:17:30 PM »

drewl

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2016, 05:18:25 PM »

Why don't you get some tortillas to clean up that drool, you weirdo
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2016, 05:19:35 PM »

you'd better be joshin about my favourite snack, bub

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2016, 05:25:01 PM »

Cake vs. pie? Evil

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: