-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:53:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  I'm drunk, ask me anything
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'm drunk, ask me anything  (Read 35004 times)
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2016, 02:54:47 AM »

I fumbled out there with my guts in my hands. She walked to her car with her sister. I wanted to stop her and drop my intestines on the floor, but I didn't. Everyone tells me I'll understand when I wake up. I wanted to get it off my chest. I tried to tell her, but I only watched her walk away. A million opportunities slipping through my fingers like a silk band. She piles in her car with her immediate  family and heads home, wrapped in the comfort of her loved ones. I am alone, drifting across this great continent, the Mississipi waves it's bellicose hand at me. I sit here in front a fire that that stretches out and greets my shoes. There's a couple on the opposite end, smiling and spinning around in a circle, as if they reached a golden point above the clouds. I sit here, bitter and submerged. When will the Wheel of Forumte stop oh my name? Haven't I waited long enough? I watched another person drive away today. I did nothing; her sister made it clear. Like a star seeping through the cloud cover and kissing the ends of a star, I sat and watched. I watched her figure dance along the vertical line and leave with similar, spiral shapes.

See you next time, Remy.

I'm drunk.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 03:15:43 AM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2016, 03:08:17 AM »

Put the lime into your own cocnut, wink ,wink       

Gross. Iam leaving ths board forever.

WhyImleaving: goodbe everybody. madesoemfriendfs,. soem regrest , some meores too   goodbye.
I could just leave bht , no , Goodbye,.               

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 03:11:37 AM by halblaineisgood » Logged
halblaineisgood
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2016, 03:15:33 AM »

Put the lime into your own cocnut, wink ,wink       

Gross. Iam leaving ths board forever.

WhyImleaving: goodbe everybody. madesoemfriendfs,. soem regrest , some meores too   goodbye.
I could just leave bht , no , Goodbye,.               

UPDATE: IN CASE ANYONES BEEEN WONDERING WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO!!!

IVE BEEEN ENJOYING LIFE,  But ILL BE BACK FRO TIME TO TIME,m NOT AS UCHA SUSUAL WHAT WITH MY CLINICAL DEPRESSION INTO FULLREMISSIO  AFTER COMPLETELY GOING SS -FREE,      ButMOREPOWERTO YOU STILL SMILIN' LIFERS  , AYUCKYUCK

bluesno1fann
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2016, 03:27:32 AM »

This entire thread is deserving of one big "Well then". Not that it's a bad thing or anything  LOL
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2016, 03:43:50 AM »

I fell asleep on the tile floor and vomited myself back to my senses.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 03:49:01 AM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2016, 10:27:07 AM »

Never again.

I think I kept locking this thread on accident.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2016, 11:04:03 AM »

lol, hangover?

i haven't gotten drunk since like halloween. a little bit on news years but not really.

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2016, 11:36:57 AM »

Do you feel better, BW?  Sad
We've all been there.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2016, 11:48:01 AM »

Well, I've had about 9 hours of sleep the past two days, so I'm just not great right now.
Not really hungover, I don't think--no real headache to speak of. My body sure rejected that orange juice I drank, though.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 11:48:57 AM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2016, 11:51:41 AM »

Sounds like you need more sleep. Take a nap or go to bed early.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2016, 12:02:47 PM »

.....That didn't seriously happen, did it? If so, would have had quite a bit to clean up......
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2016, 12:04:04 PM »

.....That didn't seriously happen, did it? If so, would have had quite a bit to clean up......

Don't worry, I was at someone else's house.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2016, 12:20:25 PM »

I should have known this was going to happen when I began turning into Harry Nilsson.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2016, 12:25:28 PM »

Well, I've had about 9 hours of sleep the past two days.
you in college?

which would explain this whole thread, haha.

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2016, 12:44:22 PM »

you in college?

I am, indeed.

Thursday night I saw Protomartyr, danced around for an hour or two, and I got home about 2 in the morning. Then I went camping on Friday and basically slept--if you can call it that--on a pile of rocks and woke up (and stayed up) around 6am. We came back Saturday morning, I read some James Joyce, and then I went out and this happened. I got home and slept at around 5 in the morning; I woke up 5 hours later. And now we're here.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2016, 12:48:42 PM »

you in college?

undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2016, 12:57:14 PM »

you in college?

I am, indeed.

Thursday night I saw Protomartyr, danced around for an hour or two, and I got home about 2 in the morning. Then I went camping on Friday and basically slept--if you can call it that--on a pile of rocks and woke up (and stayed up) around 6am. We came back Saturday morning, I read some James Joyce, and then I went out and this happened. I got home and slept at around 5 in the morning; I woke up 5 hours later. And now we're here.
Wow, I commend your ability to survive all that and to get drunk afterwards. this is the age in our lives where we can kinda get away with this stuff...
Can I ask what you're studying?

I'm also undereducated in movies. I should probably watch Animal House by now, huh...

bluesno1fann
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2016, 01:20:27 PM »

I'm also undereducated in movies. I should probably watch Animal House by now, huh...

My advice to you is to watch Animal House and start drinking heavily

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2016, 01:24:39 PM »

start drinking heavily

And my advice is to not use whiskey.

Wow, I commend your ability to survive all that and to get drunk afterwards. this is the age in our lives where we can kinda get away with this stuff...

Yeah, I probably picked a good age to do these activities in. As for what I'm studying, I'm a bit undecided--and indecisive on top of that. Most of the things I'm interested in don't exactly translate to stable careers. However, for the moment, I'm leaning towards psychology. It's still a liberal art, but long-term, it's also one of my more feasible choices. What about you?
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2016, 01:30:38 PM »

I fumbled out there with my guts in my hands. She walked to her car with her sister. I wanted to stop her and drop my intestines on the floor, but I didn't. Everyone tells me I'll understand when I wake up. I wanted to get it off my chest. I tried to tell her, but I only watched her walk away. A million opportunities slipping through my fingers like a silk band. She piles in her car with her immediate  family and heads home, wrapped in the comfort of her loved ones. I am alone, drifting across this great continent, the Mississipi waves it's bellicose hand at me. I sit here in front a fire that that stretches out and greets my shoes. There's a couple on the opposite end, smiling and spinning around in a circle, as if they reached a golden point above the clouds. I sit here, bitter and submerged. When will the Wheel of Forumte stop oh my name? Haven't I waited long enough? I watched another person drive away today. I did nothing; her sister made it clear. Like a star seeping through the cloud cover and kissing the ends of a star, I sat and watched. I watched her figure dance along the vertical line and leave with similar, spiral shapes.

See you next time, Remy.

I'm drunk.

God, this is terrible.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2016, 01:34:44 PM »

start drinking heavily

I've only ever had a sip of whiskey. I think I liked it, though. I've been enjoying craft beers lately, even though I used to hate beer. I'll redirect myself to the hipsterism thread.....

Yeah, I probably picked a good age to do these activities in. As for what I'm studying, I'm a bit undecided--and indecisive on top of that. Most of the things I'm interested in don't exactly translate to stable careers. However, for the moment, I'm leaning towards psychology. It's still a liberal art, but long-term, it's also one of my more feasible choices. What about you?
Psych is interesting. I've heard most careers are in like, PhDs: being a psychologist or a professor in psych, though, although that's just what one person told me.

Conservation Biology. Saving the planet and such. I don't know how, though. I guess it's a pretty flexible major to have, but I should start looking at careers soon...
I dunno. If you're indecisive, do what you're passionate about! I used to want to do pre-med and then I was miserable and now I'm not and I'm happy. Although in this day and age, balancing between a stable job and what you really want to do is hard.

But trust me, if the earth was safe from global warming then I'd probably be an art major or something. Maybe even history. Music history? Yeah  Cool
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 01:36:14 PM by undercover-m » Logged

undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2016, 01:35:57 PM »

God, this is terrible.
Did you just like, drunkenly make up that paragraph on the spot?

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2016, 01:37:31 PM »

God, this is terrible.
Did you just like, drunkenly make up that paragraph on the spot?

Yeah, I was sitting on a couch by myself and sad.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2016, 01:42:02 PM »

start drinking heavily

I've only ever had a sip of whiskey. I think I liked it, though. I've been enjoying craft beers lately, even though I used to hate beer. I'll redirect myself to the hipsterism thread.....

Psych is interesting. I've heard most careers are in like, PhDs: being a psychologist or a professor in psych, though, although that's just what one person told me.

Conservation Biology. Saving the planet and such. I don't know how, though. I guess it's a pretty flexible major to have, but I should start looking at careers soon...
I dunno. If you're indecisive, do what you're passionate about! I used to want to do pre-med and then I was miserable and now I'm not and I'm happy. Although in this day and age, balancing between a stable job and what you really want to do is hard.

But trust me, if the earth was safe from global warming then I'd probably be an art major or something. Maybe even history. Music history? Yeah  Cool

I quite like whiskey, especially if it's mixed with something. Something to avoid like the plague though is Southern Comfort. That sh*t's nasty.

As for studying, currently on my penultimate year of high school..... Doing English, History, Heath and Legal Studies, among other subjects. Took Psych last year, didn't work out for me. Unfortunately we don't have music at my school.
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2016, 01:45:22 PM »

TBH. Kinda reminds me of Ezra Koenig's writings. Which remind my friend of Raymond Carver's writings. I haven't read for fun in forever tho..

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: