gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:47:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Movies + TV shows that members of The BBs have watched  (Read 6643 times)
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2016, 02:11:14 PM »

I think Dennis intended to watch the Super Bowl in 1981...
Worzel Gummidge
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2018, 03:52:56 AM »

I love silly topics like this! According to the ‘I Am Brian Wilson’ book (pp. 9-10), Brian loves to start his day by sitting in his chair, which he calls his ‘command center’. There, he’ll tune in to Eyewitness News because “the newscasters are pleasant to watch”. He’s also a fan of game shows, nameably Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, although he’s “getting tired of watching” the latter. Lots of interesting information like this in his book, I suggest it to anyone who hasn’t picked it up yet.
acedecade75
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 01:54:25 PM »

I remember reading at one time that Brian said "The Bucket List" was his favorite movie.  I also saw in one of his early fan club newsletters that he had seen "The Truth About Cats And Dogs" and "Twister".  He mentioned that "Twister" was scary but good.
Needleinthehay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 03:30:33 AM »

On howard stern he asked brian what shows he watched in his bedroom during the “bed years” and he said “i dont remember....” then he remembered that one thing he used to watch was “mission impossible”.

I wonder if during those years he really got into stuff like “misson...” of he would literally just put on anything and didnt really care what it was...
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2018, 03:37:37 AM »

If only Bobcat Goldthwait could have done a duet with Brian (in Zed character) on Smart Girls.
Add Jones' 10000 mouth imitations. 3D Btw, Zed/ Bob rules! Best character in "Police Academy", miles away. 3D

that he had seen "The Truth About Cats And Dogs"
Interesting title. If it's cool pet film, maybe will check it.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Joel Goldenberg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2018, 11:15:29 AM »

Thanks to Brian, we know Murry watched Joey Bishop. Cheesy
NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2018, 02:19:06 PM »

Someone saw Brian at a movie theater watching Almost Famous. At the closing credits, when Feel Flows plays, Brian said "that's my brother's song" and cried.

Read somewhere that Brian liked Hitchcocks The Birds, and he mentions a car explosion. I've seen that movie several times but didn't remember seeing that. So I watched again and, sure enough, there was a car that catches fire towards the end. It's funny how he remembers this - I assume that most people remember the bird attacks. He sees things in a different way

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

"The best thing you can be 'like' in music is yourself." Dr. John
Rebel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2018, 08:13:24 PM »

I believe I have read Dennis was a fan of Star Trek

Also, can someone link me to the long YouTube video where Bruce mocks Friends? I am on mobile and cannot quote the poster who said this early in the first page.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx