gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680740 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 09:28:58 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lenny Kravitz mentions Brian Wilson  (Read 1017 times)
tony p
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2016, 02:05:51 PM »

Nothing major. He just mentioned about what he'd been listening to:

Rolling Stone recently touched base with enduring rock star (and actor) Lenny Kravitz, who weighed in on his ultrachill lifestyle, his musical heroes and some crucial advice he received from his grandpa.

You live part-time on Eleuthera, an island in the Bahamas. What's a day like there?

Last night, my sax player caught a 15-pound snapper that we just threw on the grill. That's the quality of living here: Pick vegetables out of the garden and fish out of the sea. My big decision is: Which beach are we going to hang out on? When we get to the water, am I going to paddleboard or swim? I don't surf, and I'm not even the best swimmer, but that's part of my New Year's resolution. I made a plan a month ago: Surfing is going to change my music. It's going to offer me something I don't have that I need to move toward. Lately I've been listening to "God Only Knows" over and over. A Brian Wilson phase wouldn't be bad!

I gotta heart that just wont stop beating for you, I gotta love that just can’t stop feeling for you
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 03:19:00 PM »

Cool
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx