gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:07:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian, what makes you smile?  (Read 165477 times)
CinnaBeatle
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2016, 10:34:05 AM »

Just on a day-to-day basis. Do your own songs ever?
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 10:52:56 AM »

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 11:00:44 AM by Emily » Logged
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 01:07:49 PM »

Just on a day-to-day basis. Do your own songs ever?

Hi, CinnaBeatle. Brian dropped by to answer questions on January 26, 2015. Let's hope he does another Q&A some time soon. :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 09:40:30 PM »

I think the 2 of you must read the rules 1st. They are at the top of this special forum. To quote:

Do NOT reply or post any comments to another member's posted question for Brian.

Full stop.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 01:44:24 AM »

I think the 2 of you must read the rules 1st. They are at the top of this special forum. To quote:

Do NOT reply or post any comments to another member's posted question for Brian.

Full stop.

CinnaBeatle is new. I think it's only fair to explain what the situation is. Anyway, you've just done the same thing yourself. LOL 

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 04:43:31 PM »

And now you have!

And now I have!!

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes! The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 03:48:13 AM »

Dogs and cats living together!

LOL

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 06:04:11 AM »

CinnaBeatle is new. I think it's only fair to explain what the situation is. Anyway, you've just done the same thing yourself. LOL 
What PMs are for? You should've sent explanation there. And no, there is big difference - I didn't reply to "another member's posted question", which is CinnaBeatle. You & Emily did. The OP wants answer from Brian, obviously.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 06:09:17 AM »

What PMs are for? You should've sent explanation there. And no, there is big difference - I didn't reply to "another member's posted question", which is CinnaBeatle. You & Emily did. The OP wants answer from Brian, obviously.

I'm enjoying this thread. It's a pleasant relief from all the heavy stuff. Well, perhaps Emily did send a PM.

Whatever the case, CinnaBeatle hasn't replied. Just as long as dogs and cats don't start living together.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 06:14:56 AM »

Rules are must. They are spelled out in yellow. Wanna help newbies? Just send message. I've been sent them myself when I was fresher here. It's not sth. too difficult.
Why CinnaBeatle would reply in their own question thread? This Q&A was designed to be just that: Question (from the OP) & Answer (from Brian). It isn't rocket science, really.

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 07:01:06 AM »

The most important point is that we should really stop posting responses to this thread.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 07:09:58 AM »

Sorry to post (again) to this thread - my excuse this time is I feel I must give my excuse for the other time. My excuse for the other time is that I saw the link to the OP's question in the "most recent posts" lists and didn't notices it was in the Brian Wilson Q & A section until after I'd posted. When I noticed, I removed my text.
So sorry.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2016, 07:14:44 AM »

Sorry to post (again) to this thread - my excuse this time is I feel I must give my excuse for the other time. My excuse for the other time is that I saw the link to the OP's question in the "most recent posts" lists and didn't notices it was in the Brian Wilson Q & A section until after I'd posted. When I noticed, I removed my text.
So sorry.
I am glad you understood your mistake. Too bad the posts here are not removable like in the "Welcome to the board" & the "Album, Book Reviews" sections. You can delete them there entirely.

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 07:40:43 AM »

I would also like to apologize for posting in this thread again.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 07:47:47 AM »

I would also like to apologize for posting in this thread again.
Jolly good. Btw, I wrote you some post in your music thread asking question. Check it out.

zachrwolfe
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 10:53:27 AM »

I'm glad I never replied to this thread.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 10:56:21 AM »

Me too.  Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 01:46:27 PM »

I'm going to lock this for now, unless Brian does another Q&A (which would be awesome!)

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx