-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:51:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  To all my friends here...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To all my friends here...  (Read 23929 times)
Phoenix
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2015, 08:38:10 PM »

Thanks, Andrew. As I've stated many times, you're one of the main reasons I enjoy this place so much. Best to you and yours.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2015, 09:12:30 PM »

Have a great holiday and best wishes, AGD.
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2015, 09:18:21 PM »

merry christmas andrew and to everyone here. as for me, for the first time in my life, i'm going away for christmas. leaving tomorrow for las vegas for the holidays. just hope i don't have another heart attack there!  Smiley

go easy on the ticker Steve and stay off the sidewalks.....I. Hear people are driving on them.....

Hey Steve... don't walk on the roads, that's definitely more dangerous than the sidewalks, and don't pull the John Entwistle on us! Smiley

Merry Christmas is ok IF you know the person celebrates Christmas. Otherwise, I'd say Happy Holidays.

While I in fact do choose to say "Happy Holidays" if I know the addressed person is of a cultural background that doesn't celebrate Christmas, I don't think would be bad taste to wish him/her a merry Christmas, but this should be a sandbox discussion, not in this thread which is just here to wish everybody a merry Christmas! Smiley

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2015, 09:57:21 PM »

I thought if Mr. Doe started thread in the main board, even though it's *clearly* a Sandbox topic, I'll say my own message too.

Happy Christmas, all. I don't get along well with ANYone but for this special day I like EVERYone. As BBs sang - Let's Be Frieeeeends!

Btw, in Russia Christmas is held in 7/1.

[Hope the mods catch the hint & move both threads to the Sandbox, AGD's too.]

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2015, 11:07:58 PM »

To all ye Smiley Smilers ...

Season's Greetings, a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

May your holiday season be blessed with warmth, peace, and happiness.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2015, 11:23:09 PM »

Merry Christmas  Andrew, and all other SmileySmile members. Even the ones I don't care much for, for this is the time of joy and love of life, friend and foe alike. I truly wish everybody here a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. May you all enjoy double, or even triple your total body mass in good food and drink of your choice, and may you all get whatever gift you've been wanting most.  Smiley

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2015, 11:48:46 PM »

I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas as well, Andrew! You've been immensely helpful as usual this year in figuring out the latest with our favorite band. Here's hoping for many more Christmases with this great board and all the great posters.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2015, 11:55:56 PM »

Thanks, Billy. Now I'm happy. 3D We're all equal so NOBODY should start talking off-topic in the BBs section of the board. Honored guests, historians, engineers - I don't care who - we all, if we have sth. trivial to say & totally irrelevant to the BBs history, must post in the Sandbox. This thread is case in point. It is just mere celebration of Christmas. Plain unknown people - we aren't the BBs. It is really pain in the neck to see mundane Christmas wishes, family stuff to be posted in the main board. I'm sure you all agree with me.
Thanks for attention.
Russian BBs fan.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2015, 01:15:26 AM »

Somewhere, roughly 2000 faries just keeled over, dead.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2015, 01:25:27 AM »

Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2015, 02:22:30 AM »

Merry Christmas to you too, Range Rover.
Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2015, 03:16:45 AM »

Thanks, Billy. Now I'm happy. 3D We're all equal so NOBODY should start talking off-topic in the BBs section of the board. Honored guests, historians, engineers - I don't care who - we all, if we have sth. trivial to say & totally irrelevant to the BBs history, must post in the Sandbox. This thread is case in point. It is just mere celebration of Christmas. Plain unknown people - we aren't the BBs. It is really pain in the neck to see mundane Christmas wishes, family stuff to be posted in the main board. I'm sure you all agree with me.
Thanks for attention.
Russian BBs fan.

You seem to have a passion for forum moderation RRA1. Did you submit an application for the recent vacancy?

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2015, 03:59:20 AM »

Thanks for attention.
Russian BBs fan.

Welcome to the gulag. :-)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:01:36 AM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2015, 08:01:54 AM »

'Welcome to the gulag/ we got fun and games/ gonna bring this forum to its knnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeessssssss.'

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Sam_BFC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2015, 11:19:54 AM »

Thanks for attention.
Russian BBs fan.

You seem to have a passion for forum moderation RRA1. Did you submit an application for the recent vacancy?

Brilliant!

Seasons greetings all.

I know this may not be the best place for it, but I quite enjoy Emily and Jason's debates on here and value both of their opinions.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:22:46 AM by Sam_BFC » Logged

"..be cautious, don't get your hopes up, look over your shoulder because heartbreak and darkness are always ready to pounce"

petsoundsnola
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2015, 12:40:50 PM »

Happy Christmas everyone!
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2015, 02:39:21 PM »

Merry Christmas to all of you.  -Will

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
Heysaboda
Smiley Smile Associate

Son, don't wait till the break of day....

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2016, 04:04:11 PM »

A very Merry Christmas, or if you're in the colonies, Happy Holidays. Somewhat early, I grant, but from tomorrow afternoon, I'll be somewhat otherwise preoccupied ingesting truly industrial quantities of food that's really bad for me, having more fun than is strictly advisable for someone of my advanced years - in fact, generally enjoying the hell out of the season. I hope you do too. You probably deserve it. I damn well do.  Old Man

Been a helluva year, both here and out in the Real World: zeniths, nadirs and a truckload of stuff intervening. The 60 Thing wasn't too bad after all. Here's to 61, and 16, and 66 - so much to anticipate. So, again, to all the good people here, Seasons Greetings, and may Santa have read your letter.

Belated greetings back at ya, young fella!!!!  Wink

Son, don't wait till the break of day 'cause you know how time fades away......
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: