gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680783 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 02:22:47 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: One of Those Weird Cosmic BB Moments  (Read 912 times)
Shane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2015, 11:30:10 PM »

So... I was home with a bad head cold today.  For entertainment, I pulled out a group of "mix tapes" I made 25 years ago when I was a kid.  Back then, my city had a really good oldies station that dug deeper than just the obvious hits.  Whenever I heard a song I liked, I recorded it on these tapes.  I haven't listened to them in probably 20 years, but they were definitely my early education in the music of the 50s and 60s.

While I was listening, I was mindlessly looking through my facebook feed on my phone.  Facebook has a feature where they highlight something you posted a year ago today, or two years ago today, etc.  I was shown that one year ago today, I posted a picture standing in front of the Wilson brothers' childhood home monument.  Right at that moment, the next song started on the tape- "In My Room".

I like those moments where the whole universe comes together.  Smiley

IMG_0454 by , on Flickr
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:32:20 PM by Shane » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx