-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 09:58:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  IJWMFTT Facebook Page
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: IJWMFTT Facebook Page  (Read 7261 times)
Outtasight!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2015, 01:57:48 PM »

My oh my, that has turned into one messed up fan page. In terms of rudeness and percentage of butters it puts Smiley Smile to shame you will be pleased to hear. I will be leaving the page today. The Mike bashing is off the scale and downright offensive. I can assure you I would not be spoken too like that face to face. I hope the nutcases don't post here too. Wow, the stuff that's crawled outta their mouths today.
Outtasight!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 01:58:56 PM »

On reflection this is perhaps a sandbox topic.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 02:04:26 PM »

No worries, I'll move it in a jiff

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
beatle608
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 02:52:41 PM »

I was wondering if there would be a discussion about that group on here... I can't believe how crazy some of those people are.

I get it, people hate Mike. Nothing revolutionary. I don't love the man, but at the end of the day he is a singer from one of my favorite bands and has written some great lyrics. I've had some very minimal interactions with him and person and he always seemed kind with the fans.

Some people in that group have a special hatred for him which I will never comprehend.

Brian introduced The Little Girl I Once Knew by saying that the first two notes sounded "Chinese," but not to worry because the rest of the song was "American."    
Outtasight!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 01:54:28 AM »

Yep, everyone is entitled to an opinion but spewing foul mouthed hatred in response to every comment and posting abusive topics is above and beyond. The admins seem to be stepping in now.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 02:18:57 AM »

Apparently the worst offenders have been evicted but yeah, there was one woman who may have been genuinely crazy. O

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
beatle608
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 06:37:32 AM »

Apparently the worst offenders have been evicted but yeah, there was one woman who may have been genuinely crazy. O

She was bonkers.

I don't know if they actually got rid of anyone because the worst people are still members. 

Brian introduced The Little Girl I Once Knew by saying that the first two notes sounded "Chinese," but not to worry because the rest of the song was "American."    
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 06:41:19 AM »

LOL LOL Alas, yet another site in which myKe luHv gets his "due". More and more examples time after time, page after page, with no end in sight. Take a bow, myKe, you earned it.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 07:49:32 AM »

#kokocoponpatrol

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 08:39:08 AM »

Would that be a certain C. Coulter? You forgot to mention that as well as being crazy she has a face like a box of frogs.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2015, 09:05:01 AM »

Dunno what she looks like but yes, that would be the name.

Robbie Mac
Smiley Smile Associate

Carl Wilson is not amused.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 12:16:53 PM »

Would that be a certain C. Coulter? You forgot to mention that as well as being crazy she has a face like a box of frogs.

Your parents must be so proud of you.

The world could come together as one
If everybody under the sun
Adds some 🎼 to your day
Outtasight!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 12:51:25 PM »

She was/is deranged. A seriously disturbed deeply unpleasant individual. I don't know who the barred but some of the most offensive individuals are still there. They took down one of my posts saying I was leaving probably because of the 100+ comments of bile which followed but I can't be sure.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2015, 12:57:52 PM »

I'd never seen that page until yesterday so don't know what the history was but she was way out of line and I've read enough older and contemporary threads on this board to know that the attack on AGD was way off.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2015, 02:42:14 PM »

It's a little odd, but mostly very pathetic, that the vilest posts came from a woman, and a grandfather in his sixties.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2015, 02:45:18 PM »

Nice to see you're still around. How does one adjust the Hickey script to include other users again?

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2015, 03:24:40 PM »

Nice to see you're still around. How does one adjust the Hickey script to include other users again?
Just go to my profile, you'll see my user ID at the end of the page address. Put it in the script and you're good to go!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: