-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:43:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Melissa Harris-Perry: Star Wars is "racist because Darth Vader is black"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Melissa Harris-Perry: Star Wars is "racist because Darth Vader is black"  (Read 35287 times)
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2015, 10:22:54 AM »

The irony is that many of the "the south will rise again"/"those n****** are all on welfare" losers are mostly on welfare themselves. They don't even know that they'd be up sh*t creek without the federal government. That is not an endorsement of a welfare system; that is me pointing out a massive hypocrisy.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2015, 11:29:40 AM »

People who are anti-gun certainly have a fixation on the perceived manliness of others.

Come on Real Beach Boy! Stop being so damn sensitive! I'm just callin' it how I see it!  Grin

Oh, I'm not saying you can't say it. Smiley
Nor was I.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2015, 01:48:15 PM »

The irony is that many of the "the south will rise again"/"those n****** are all on welfare" losers are mostly on welfare themselves. They don't even know that they'd be up sh*t creek without the federal government. That is not an endorsement of a welfare system; that is me pointing out a massive hypocrisy.

well said TRBB, a redneck relative of mine does that stuff with pretending to not be in a relationship to get welfare checks for being a "single" mom.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2015, 06:04:33 PM »

Keep in mind, I'm not defending the welfare system by any means; the fact that it has kept the south generally subservient is proof of how effective weaponized welfare is. They'll ramble on about the South rising again and Dixie and what have you...but when the sh*t hits the fan, they'll be up the creek. Reconstruction decimated the south in many ways. They loved Big Brother when it was all said and done.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2015, 07:23:39 PM »

Keep in mind, I'm not defending the welfare system by any means; the fact that it has kept the south generally subservient is proof of how effective weaponized welfare is. They'll ramble on about the South rising again and Dixie and what have you...but when the sh*t hits the fan, they'll be up the creek. Reconstruction decimated the south in many ways. They loved Big Brother when it was all said and done.

Yet the dumb hicks vote to essentially cut off their own welfare checks.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2015, 07:43:46 PM »

Yet the dumb hicks vote to essentially cut off their own welfare checks.

As long as it stops people like me from getting assistance, they're happy.

All in the name of 'liberty'.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: