-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:10:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  North Korea successfully tests hydrogen bomb
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: North Korea successfully tests hydrogen bomb  (Read 3857 times)
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2016, 05:12:29 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/north-korea-successfully-tested-hydrogen-bomb-amid-earthquake/story?id=36109939

Well, it's certainly good that everyone's favorite theocratic monarchy can afford hydrogen bombs at the expense of feeding their people...

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 03:54:25 PM »

No hydrogen bomb: the seismic trace was slightly smaller than the one returned when they tested an atomic device in 2013. That had an estimated yield of 8 kilotons, whereas the trace indicates the yield of the latest device is about 6 kt. They didn't claim the '13 test was a hydrogen device, ergo the current one can't be either.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 04:20:04 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/north-korea-successfully-tested-hydrogen-bomb-amid-earthquake/story?id=36109939

Well, it's certainly good that everyone's favorite theocratic monarchy can afford hydrogen bombs at the expense of feeding their people...

Theyre not a theocracy. In fact, according to their constitution their leader is still Kim il Sung, making them the first and only Necrocracy  Tongue THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Honestly, the fear isnt them launching a nuke. As soon as they do, theyll get destroyed in literally one day and they know that. No, China wont back them up. Theyve been distancing themselves from North Korea for years. They wont mess up their trade with the US for the needy, worthless North Korea. The big fear, and why no one has done anything about them, is because of the horrible refugee crisis that will emerge once they fall. China doesnt want that, South Korea cant afford that. Nobody wants to shelter and feed twenty million people who are unskilled, brainwashed and half-starved already.

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 04:27:32 PM »

Theyre not a theocracy. In fact, according to their constitution their leader is still Kim il Sung, making them the first and only Necrocracy  Tongue THE MORE YOU KNOW!

More a de facto theocracy than anything else. The Kim family might as well be gods in the eyes of DPRK citizens.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 04:34:20 PM »

Necrocrocy.   King Shrug haha.
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 04:39:59 PM »

More a de facto theocracy than anything else. The Kim family might as well be gods in the eyes of DPRK citizens.

Fair enough

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 04:44:38 PM »

They should have term-limited big daddy Kim a long time ago.

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 04:48:55 PM »

Fair enough

If I'm not mistaken, it's both: I believe the official party line is that the deceased leader is indeed a deity. So a necrotheocracy?

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 06:18:11 AM »

Good for them. At least they're not dropping it on civilians.

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 07:18:43 AM »

Good for them. At least they're not dropping it on civilians.
If you are saying what I think you're saying, you are so punk-rock!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: