gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:21:38 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Hypnotic Eye single - "While I'm Young" [With Music Video!]  (Read 2856 times)
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2015, 03:45:00 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm back again with another Hypnotic Eye single from our upcoming album, this time it's the Garage Power-Pop number "While I'm Young".
This track has had an AMAZING response from everyone I've played it to, so hopefully the fine folks at Smiley Smile will enjoy it too Smiley I've eve put together a music video for it this time, using pro-shot live footage, studio footage, odds and ends, and even some old footage of both Joe and I.

I hope you enjoy it! The download links are on the YouTube description, but you can get it for free from our Bandcamp and Soundcloud, but it's also on iTunes, Spotify, GooglePlay... You name it!

Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH5yinRU2-s

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 08:35:37 AM »

Scandalous that no one has commented yet. Too busy gouging each other's eyes out across the road, no doubt.

Vid's a tad cheezy, F, but the song is top-notch. As are your brilliant interpretations of Beach Boys songs. The autotuned ones are in a class of their own. Grin

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 03:24:25 PM »

Scandalous that no one has commented yet. Too busy gouging each other's eyes out across the road, no doubt.

Vid's a tad cheezy, F, but the song is top-notch. As are your brilliant interpretations of Beach Boys songs. The autotuned ones are in a class of their own. Grin

Thanks for taking a chance to listen, and I'm glad you liked it! The video was put together pretty quickly by me just so we had something people could share easily, at the end of the day, it's the music that's important. Be sure to check out our other singles until the album is ready!

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 01:40:25 AM »

Be sure to check out our other singles until the album is ready!

Any idea when that will be, give or take a month?   

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 04:22:47 AM »

At the moment it's very unsure. The plan was December, but the producer is in a bit of dilemma at the moment(it's a very long story), and while it's all recorded, all we have is the three singles, and no contact as he appears to be devoid of Internet (and in Malaysia).

I'll be sure to let you know when we do.

Current title is "BELIEF" though.

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 05:34:48 AM »

At the moment it's very unsure. The plan was December, but the producer is in a bit of dilemma at the moment(it's a very long story), and while it's all recorded, all we have is the three singles, and no contact as he appears to be devoid of Internet (and in Malaysia).

Okay. Thanks. Good luck with the album.  :=)

I was planning on picking up the Fear 2 Stop album at the same time but I may get that sooner now...

Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 06:39:04 AM »

Okay. Thanks. Good luck with the album.  :=)

I was planning on picking up the Fear 2 Stop album at the same time but I may get that sooner now...

Yeah, pick that up first. It could be a couple of months yet.

feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 09:12:17 PM »

it's getting better
man.

Freddie,  I think this is the first time I've commented on one of the band's numbers.  That sounds really good.  Good video.

And one more good.  Good Luck with the record.  -Will

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx