gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680747 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 12:36:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Group name for Hard Core Beach Boys Fans  (Read 18594 times)
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2015, 03:10:01 PM »

I can be arrogant, condescending, dismissive, irritating, argumentative and patronising (sometimes all at once - it's a gift), and I was never destined for a career in the Diplomatic Corps... but I contribute to the board on a regular basis to the best of my declining ability, and I have never derailed a thread nor made repeated inane and pointless posts just for the hell of it, i.e., trolling. You can't say the same of either Smile Brian or OldSurferDude.

Yeah, and I've got some land in the Everglades and a bridge in New York. You revel in these threads which you keep feeding and feeding until you hit the sack. Your holier than thou attitude has saturated this board for years and has sent PLENTY of people packing.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2015, 03:11:28 PM »

"Posting under my own name since February 8th, 1998. Because I have nothing to hide."

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Exactly! Bet he wouldn't want ANYONE to ever catch wind of the last PM he sent me. And the one before that and the one...   before...      that.

The OSD/Smile Brian-style Laurel and Hardy act is a yawn now though OSD… why not go and enjoy life with those you love and who love you, and leave the rest of us to kick around a few laughs here on the board. I'd love to wish you well as you go on your way.

Just wishing…

Back to the topic… what about the Laughing Gravies?

“We live in divisive times.”
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2015, 03:17:25 PM »

"Posting under my own name since February 8th, 1998. Because I have nothing to hide."

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Exactly! Bet he wouldn't want ANYONE to ever catch wind of the last PM he sent me. And the one before that and the one...   before...      that.

The OSD/Smile Brian-style Laurel and Hardy act is a yawn now though OSD… why not go and enjoy life with those you love and who love you, and leave the rest of us to kick around a few laughs here on the board. I'd love to wish you well as you go on your way.

Just wishing…

Back to the topic… what about the Laughing Gravies?

I see you're still shining the Doester's loafers.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2015, 03:26:11 PM »

Just helping wipe the mess off them…

“We live in divisive times.”
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2015, 05:23:44 PM »

Just helping wipe the mess off them…

He's so good at making a mess of this place. Don't forget, nothing will do for his highness but a spit shine.  Grin

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2015, 08:30:19 PM »

I can be arrogant, condescending, dismissive, irritating, argumentative and patronising (sometimes all at once - it's a gift), and I was never destined for a career in the Diplomatic Corps... but I contribute to the board on a regular basis to the best of my declining ability, and I have never derailed a thread nor made repeated inane and pointless posts just for the hell of it, i.e., trolling. You can't say the same of either Smile Brian or OldSurferDude.

Yeah, and I've got some land in the Everglades and a bridge in New York. You revel in these threads which you keep feeding and feeding until you hit the sack. Your holier than thou attitude has saturated this board for years and has sent PLENTY of people packing.

Both of you...hell, the 3 of you (counting Smile Brian)...please stop this. Quit responding to each others pots, quit PMing each other, just...stop. You will never get along, and that's ok. That's li8fe. But my God, I've had it up to HERE with this constant sniping at each other. I don't care who started it, I just want it finished.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2015, 04:12:09 AM »

Can we make this an official edict as opposed to a request, please ? I have no problem with it either way but feel there should be some sanctions to reinforce it. Again, no problem with that on my part.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
wilsonart1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2015, 04:48:15 AM »

We need Brian to come back in the room.....Even Michael...did I say that!  Get us back on our best or good behavior.  I'll never get my Chat room damage deposit back will I ?   
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2015, 08:22:18 AM »

#notthebeachboys

Is that "ignore" button ready yet?   

I'm actually working on something. Watch this space...

Will do

http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2015, 08:37:16 AM »

Oh ! The Joy !!  w00t!

(Five minutes later...)

Glory be, it works !!!! All I can see now is "This poster is ignored". Ah, if only I had a mortal soul, it would belong to Mr. Hickey this very instant.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:56:49 AM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2015, 09:05:53 AM »

I don't use the word hero much, but you Mr.Hickey, are my hero.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
mojoman3061
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2015, 09:45:48 AM »

There was a fan club called Beach Boys Freaks United, wasn't there?  I'm surprised no one's mentioned it.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2015, 09:55:33 AM »

Still is. Morphed into the BBFC.

But, your point is valid and appreciated. Not convinced about the "united" bit, mind. Marty Taber had a 'zine by the name of Friends of The Beach Boys back in the late 70s. Works for me, but I still favour Eloi & Morlocks.  Grin

phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2015, 11:20:40 AM »

Ding Dangs
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2015, 04:44:25 PM »

There was a fan club called Beach Boys Freaks United, wasn't there?  I'm surprised no one's mentioned it.

BBFUN!  Alice!   Those were the days.  Had to wait for the postman.  No Internet and no instant sniping.  Just great fun devouring that precious BB info with the other hard corp contributors.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2015, 05:24:33 PM »

Mind Gangsters.
Beachy Heads.
Surf Stompers.
White Punks.
Cool Heads.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
wilsonart1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2015, 06:11:51 PM »

Keep these names up and I''ll call it a Petting Zoo!   That's it Pet Zoo.....
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx