gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680783 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 09:40:59 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Andy Favreau to join Aquarius… As Dennis Wilson  (Read 2557 times)
Cyncie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2015, 05:31:48 PM »

http://www.themovienetwork.com/article/aquarius-adds-andy-favreau-beach-boys-drummer-season-2

I wondered if this was going to happen...
Marty Castillo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 05:41:16 PM »

I gave up 8 or 9 episodes in...it was getting tedious. I'm really surprised it got renewed for a season 2.
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 05:47:35 PM »

Dennis was The Beach Boys' drummer for awhile? Uh, only their best 10 years and nearly another dozen beyond that! And he hung out with the Family at their ranch compound? Uh, maybe once or twice - only when they weren't living with and leeching off of him! This writer is clueless! Let's hope the actual scriptwriters get it somewhat right!
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 07:11:39 PM »

Dennis was The Beach Boys' drummer for awhile? Uh, only their best 10 years and nearly another dozen beyond that! And he hung out with the Family at their ranch compound? Uh, maybe once or twice - only when they weren't living with and leeching off of him! This writer is clueless! Let's hope the actual scriptwriters get it somewhat right!

I have misgivings about this....
Cyncie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 12:30:59 PM »

I gave up 8 or 9 episodes in...it was getting tedious. I'm really surprised it got renewed for a season 2.

Yeah, that was basically my reaction. I'm surprised this is even still on. Not hopeful that Dennis will be well represented, either.
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »

Hi all,

This should be great.  We might see a watered down version of the time Dennis and Manson were together.  Yet it would give us an idea of how both of them were at that time. 
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 01:56:37 PM »

Hi all,

This should be great.  We might see a watered down version of the time Dennis and Manson were together.  Yet it would give us an idea of how both of them were at that time. 
Well that's optimistic.
MikestheGreatest!!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 02:42:51 PM »

Isn't this a somewhat fictionalized account of the Manson story anyway.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 03:16:00 PM »

Isn't this a somewhat fictionalized account of the Manson story anyway.

It's a very fictionalized version of the Manson story. I missed the last few episodes, the show didn't seem to be going anywhere.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »

Hi all,

Yes, it is fictionalized.  The real thing would be TOO SCARY for people.  In 1990 my parents and I were having lunch at the same place that people, involved in the Manson trial and also working at the prison at that time, were having lunch.  The information we heard was really something. 

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 06:22:17 PM »

I like the show but not the Manson storyline. Hoping they run thru that in season two and find more intiguing tales to dramatize.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx