gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 04:22:50 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 489765 times)
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2025 on: March 28, 2016, 03:29:00 PM »

Smiley Smiley I thought I would share with all of you a letter Stan wrote to a friend who then purposely forwarded it to Stephen, whose eyes it was meant for.  Remember, even after Stephen gave Stan the $52,000 dollar a year job, working for Brian as a bodyguard-handler, after he was a "BUST" in the NBA... and insisted on investing those monies Stan was paid, ultimately earning Stan over $750,000 dollars, this is what Stan wrote about his Brother Stephen, the brother Stan calls "Coconut!"  Coconut is very "dead" to me.  He is the most f***ed up guy I have ever come across and I don't consider him a brother or family member.  He is a loser bum, a waste of life.  I WISH HE WOULD HAVE DIED INSTEAD OF MY SISTER STEPHANIE!  He is not worth the air we breathe. There is so much hatred in his thoughts and actions.  I choose not to be around people that live in the past and are filled with hate!  I do not hate, just choose not to have people in my life that do.  The same goes for RP.  I don't want Coconut or RP following my son Kevin in his basketball career.  He would not like them or ever want them in his life.  Quite frankly, my kids don't care about Coconut.  He is gone forever in my mind, the embezzler, convicted felon that hates women and family.  He is a total loser, bum, scammer.  Coconut and RP do not exist in my thoughts or present life, as I choose to live in the here and now, except when I am forced to recall sh*t in defense of my family.  Also, tell the bum Coconut to quit following KL and referring to him as family.  KL would NOT like Coconut as a human being and all the negativity and hatred he carries in his heart, as KL chooses to surround himself with goodness and success and those who look to inspire others, not bring them down! Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:36:59 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: March 28, 2016, 04:21:57 PM »

Smiley Smiley Here is a little background anecdote:  It has to do with what Stephen had to deal with in relation to Mike's "sanity."  It describes the time Mike ended up in a strait jacket!  This took place in the early Seventies.  Mike was having an emotional breakdown, having gone on an extreme fast, flown back from India, had not been sleeping and was meditating around the clock... or was he napping and scheming?  Anyway, he was endlessly going on and on, spouting meaningless jibberish!  Stephen, seeing the look of concern and fright on his parents' faces, finally took action and yelled, "Enough!"  He then physically subdued Mike and dragged him across the kitchen floor and into his parents' waiting car where his (horrified and alarmed) mom and dad drove him to a mental hospital where he was tranquilized, but not before putting up a fight, ergo the need for the strait jacket!  In the back seat of the car, during the drive up to Hollywood, Mike suddenly turned and bit Stephen in the upper right arm, leaving a circular scar that lasted for years.  In what was a very tense situation, Stephen quipped, "Mike, I thought you were a vegetarian!?"  Later on, father Milton told Steve, "That was the funniest quip ever in the history of our family!"  His wittiness earned him a lasting distinction in Love family lore! LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:30:24 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
SurferDownUnder
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: March 28, 2016, 06:39:30 PM »

Smiley Smiley Here is a little background footnote: What Stephen had to deal with in relation to Mike's "sanity?"  The time Mike ended up in a Strait Jacket!  Mike was having an emotional breakdown, having gone on an extreme fast, flown back from India, had not been sleeping and was meditating around the clock... or napping and scheming? He was endlessly, going on and on, spouting meaningless jibberish! Stephen had to eventually subdue Mike and drag him to the car where his (horrified and alarmed) mom and dad drove him to a mental hospital where he was tranquilized, but not before putting up a fight, ergo the need for the Strait Jacket!  In the back seat of the car, Mike suddenly turned and bit Stephen in the upper arm, leaving a scar that lasted for years.  In what was a very tense situation, Stephen quipped, "Mike, I thought you were a vegetarian?" Later on his dad told him "That was the funniest quip ever in the history of our family!"  His witness earned him a lasting distinction in the Love family lore! LOL LOL

Wow. That is quite sad :/ you would think Mike would have a bit of compassion for Brian if he really went through a mental breakdown like this of his own!
Doo Dah
Smiley Smile Associate

One man's troll is another man's freedom fighter.

View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: March 28, 2016, 07:25:07 PM »

Carl no sooner sees Stan and I as we walk in...when he blurts out, with a mouthful of cold cuts...

Stephen tells Al of this DEVELOPMENT... who STATES... I'm APPALLED ... in fact he say's... I'm APPALLED twice!   (in between bites of his ham and cheese sandwich)  

Am I the only one who picked this up? It obviously all comes down to the ham! Razz

PF - You have solved the mystery to this whole discussion.   There was something in that ham!  And Brian is in Australia in a day or so.  For God's sake, Brian, stick to the beef or chicken!  Thanks.  I needed a laugh.
I don't think it's just ham. Carl was in trouble with the cold cuts.. I think stay away from sliced meats altogether.

Emily, great detective work.  It could be all sliced meats.  God, the horror!

I'm so glad Pretty Funky was going to try to warn Brian in Auckland, before his trip to Australia, as long as his mouth wasn't full, of course.

I'm thinking that, if we're going to address the great Catering Crisis that faces all humanity (well, concert performers, anyway) that we should move it to the Sandbox, though.  This is serious sh*t!

Catering crisis indeed. Sliced meats are endemic in rock and roll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGJEdjCoeU

AGD is gone.
AGD is gone.
Heigh ho the derry-o
AGD is gone
kiwi surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: March 28, 2016, 09:18:35 PM »

Smiley Smiley I thought I would share with all of you... a letter Stan wrote to a friend who then purposely forwarded it to Stephen... who's ears it was meant for!  Remember... even after Stephen gave Stan the $52,000 dollar a year job, working for Brian as a bodyguard-handler, after he was a "BUST" in the NBA... and insisted on investing those monies Stan was payed.  Earning Stan over $750,000 dollars... this is what Stan wrote about his Brother Stephen!  The brother Stan calls "Coconut!"  Coconut is very "dead" to me.  He is the most f***ed up guy I have ever come across and I don't consider him a brother or family member.  He is a loser bum, a waste of life.  I WISH HE WOULD HAVE DIED INSTEAD OF MY SISTER STEPHANIE!  He is not worth the air we breath.  There is so much hatred in his thoughts and actions.  I choose not to be around people that live in the past and are filled with hate!  I do not hate, just choose not to have people in my life that do.  The same goes for RP.  I don't want Coconut or RP to follow my son Keven in his basketball career.  He would not like them or ever want them in his life.  Quite frankly, my kids don't care about Coconut. He is gone forever in my mind, the embezzler, convicted felon, that hates women and family. He is a total loser, bum, scammer.  Coconut and RP do not exist in my thoughts or present life, as I choose to live in the here and now, except when i am forced to recall sh*t in defense of my family.  Also, tell the bum Coconut to quit following KL and referring to him as family. KL would NOT like Coconut as a human being and all the negativity and hatred he carries in his heart, as Kl chooses to surround himself with goodness and success and those who look to inspire others, not bring them down! Smiley Smiley

Some things shouldn't be in the public domain. Posting this does no one any credit.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: March 29, 2016, 11:48:13 AM »

Smiley Smiley stan... even though your just a footnote in my book... why don't YOU TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH for just a minute... and explain to the SMILE READERS... how when you FLUNKED out of basketball... and were UNEMPLOYABLE... NO DEGREE from COLLEGE... NO SKILLS... and your brother Stephen Love, Manager of the Beach Boys and Brian's Personal Manager as well... "Magna Cum Laude" as I call him... GAVE YOU A JOB... working for Brian... for $52,000 dollars a year (to drive up to Bel Air and EAT!)  Then Stephen forced you to give him almost every dollar of your pay to him... to INVEST for you in "MAJOR INVESTMENTS" with the rest of the Beach Boys... I say MAJOR... because when there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being INVESTED... there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being EARNED!  In your case... $750,000 dollars (all total throughout the years...that were basically GIVEN TO YOU!)  For example... "MODEL"... I believe that was a chain of Motels in Texas... where Stephen put about $40,000 of your money into it (some of which he borrowed for you)... ang YOU MADE A THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH FOR... 20 YEARS... or was it 25 years (FACT CHECKERS do the MATH please... over $250,000) and when it was SOLD... Stephen GAVE YOU A CHECK FOR $175,000 DOLLARS!  Then there was BRUNER Oil... and the "SPAULDING RANCH" INVESTMENT (The one in question) where Stephen invested around $35,000 for YOU... and when as "GENERAL MANAGER" of that INVESTMENT He "LEGALLY" SOLD IT and "RE-INVESTED" ALL THE Beach Boys MONEY as well as HIS OWN... about $300,000 DOLLARS EACH... $630,000 in total) in PROPERTY IN HANALEI BAY (NOW WORTH 24 MILLION!)  BUT HE PAID YOU $170,000 DOLLARS CASH  even though your share was only $135,000... because he was once again taking care of his younger brother... and  you were BROKE!    Let's see... then when you tried to get your DAD to take out a SECOND Mortgage on his house... and he said he didn't feel comfortable doing it... that he couldn't SLEEP AT NIGHT!  stan "NEVER SPOKE TO HIS Dad AGAIN"... or Stephen!   OH... that was when stan had to take a JOB... for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE!  A job UNLOADING PRODUCE at a GROCERY STORE at night!  I can sure see why you would NEVER SPEAK TO Stephen again... stan! He happened to be at your Dad's house when YOUR Dad told you... "NO" on THE LOAN!   You Never SPOKE TO EITHER ONE OF THEM AGAIN!  You BETRAYED Stephen... for what reason??? SAVING YOUR LIFE!  STAN wrote Stephen a LETTER RECENTLY STATING... THAT Stephen was "DEAD" to him... that Stephen is a "LOWLIFE" calls Stephen "COCONUT"!   "BROTHERLY LOVE RUNS DEEP IN THE LOVE FAMILY"... Stephen ALWAYS LOVED Stan... would have done ANYTHING for him... and THIS IS THE THANKS he get's... and this is AFTER mike-y BETRAYED Stephen for sending him a telegram in India... saying... "Now is not the time to be stupid"... get back here and rehearse... before the next tour!     I guess you just can't take the word STUPID OUT OF... STUPID IS as STUPID DOES!  (in the IMMORTAL WORDS OF FOREST GUMP'S MOTHER!) Smiley   mike-y and stan call STEPHEN "COCONUT"!  Yeah... he was "NUTS"... for LOVING THEM!  Smiley  Smiley
MoDal...for Motel Dallas I believe.
Smiley Smiley What kind of person "BETRAYS" the BROTHER that throws him a "LIFELINE" when he is DROWNING!  Stan would most certainly have LOST the overpriced house mike sold him in Manhattan Beach if it were not for Stephen giving Stan a Job at $52,000 a year (1976), and INVESTING It, making Stan $750,000 dollars, "WORKING" for Brian in Bel Air taking Brian to his Doctors appointments, to the Gym, to "PLAY" Basketball, to the Recording Studio to listen to Brian RECORD and SING SONGS, take Learjets and Limousines around the world and watching The Beach Boys Perform in giant stadiums and concert arenas... "TOUGH JOB... but somebody HAD TO DO IT!  LOL Is there anybody here who would not have paid to have had Stan's job? LOL Stan "LOVES Stephen... Brotherly love! LOL Smokin
Smiley Smiley Stephen and I have heard Stan say... "I HATE MIKE LOVE"... dozens of times!  When Mike turned on Stephen because he merely pointed out "NOW" is not the time to be stupid... Stan at least had the good sense to know, at that time, that Mike was "A HATE MONGER!"  But since then Stan... needing some modicum of celebrity in his life... because his basketball career was such a "BUST" decided to buddy up with Mike and betray Stephen, THE ONE PERSON IN STAN'S LIFE WHO SAVED HIM FROM BEING DESTITUTE! "LOVE-HATE" go figure! Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 11:52:26 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: March 29, 2016, 11:58:38 AM »

Smiley Smiley So, when Mike-y LEVITATED (the only time in his spiritual life) and shook my hand over and over again while calling me a hero for the "NO DRUGS KNOCK OUT PUNCH!"  he later... turned on Stephen...(and BETRAYED Stephen) for sending him that AWFUL telegram that read: "NOW IS NOT THE TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO BE STUPID"... Get back here (from your ashram) and rehearse with the band... FOR THE TOUR in TWO WEEKS!  I told Stephen then, "Maybe it's not such a GOOD IDEA  to call a STUPID person STUPID!"  It's like trying to teach a PIG to sing... It doesn't work... and it "IRRITATES" THE PIG!  Mike-y ALL OF A SUDDEN... has a CHANGE OF HEART! (Huh... what a joke... HEART?) and "DECIDES" TO NOW SIDE WITH Dennis and Carl... to have Stephen REMOVED as MANAGER!  Makes "PERFECT SENSE"... You ALWAYS FIRE THE GUY WITH INTEGRITY... who RESURRECTS YOUR FLOUNDERING CAREER... INVESTS YOUR MONEY and MAKES EACH of YOU MILLIONS... and then there's that little matter of SAVING Brian's LIFE!  "THAT NEVER HAPPENED"... Marilyn didn't call Stephen when she walked in on Brian offering...(well, you know what) to their 7yr-old daughter!  And Stephen didn't "BEG" Marilyn not to have Brian COMMITTED to a MENTAL HOSPITAL (Shhh... don't say that too loud... the "angry 13" don't like to hear that... It's not respectful of Brian)  Where was I?  Oh, then Stephen hired Stan (when his name was still spelled with a capital "S") and that  "BULLY" Rocky (in the immortal words of David Frost... Shhh... Don't speak ill of the dead... We must be politically correct!) for after all it was those two "THUGS" (that Stephen hired) who "DARED" to keep "DRUGS OUT OF Brian's LIFE"... FOR THREE YEARS!... the FIRST THREE YEARS I MIGHT ADD... for those FIRST FEW YEARS are ALWAYS THE MOST CRUCIAL YEARS for the simple reason that if DRUGS are "NOT" kept out of the DRUG addict's life... "THEY OFTENTIMES ARE NOT HERE WITH US ANY LONGER, as in... they "DIE"!!!!  But who want's to be a stickler?  It's just a little "minor" point...  Brian still being ALIVE TODAY (at 73 yrs young), but who's keeping track of inconsequential facts like that?  I mean, what's IMPORTANT IS THAT Mike-y WROTE ALL THE SONGS... RIGHT, Mike-y ... Isn't that what you told Stan and me to...  LOL LOL  Shhh... People get "KILLED" for saying the TRUTH! (If anything "EVER" happens to me... YOU All KNOW WHO DID IT!)

Rocky, was the whole incident with Stephen calling Mike "stupid", in your opinion based on your observations, some sort of unusual occurrence between these guys, and between members of the band in general? Was it a freak one-off incident? Did nobody else ever stand up to or talk to Mike that way? Or were words/insults like that thrown around between one another more regularly, and this one incident just happened to set Mike off? I would have guessed that between all of the Boys, as well as the Love brothers, that it wouldn't have been all that unusual for words like "stupid" to be directed at one another every now and then.
Smiley Smiley Transcendental Meditation
Smiley Only a SPIRITUAL MEDITATOR would betray his brother Stephen...who resurrected the Beach Boys floundering career... made each of them MILLIONS of DOLLARS... and SAVED BRIAN'S LIFE! Smiley  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:00:37 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: March 29, 2016, 12:14:55 PM »

Smiley Smiley stan... even though your just a footnote in my book... why don't YOU TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH for just a minute... and explain to the SMILE READERS... how when you FLUNKED out of basketball... and were UNEMPLOYABLE... NO DEGREE from COLLEGE... NO SKILLS... and your brother Stephen Love, Manager of the Beach Boys and Brian's Personal Manager as well... "Magna Cum Laude" as I call him... GAVE YOU A JOB... working for Brian... for $52,000 dollars a year (to drive up to Bel Air and EAT!)  Then Stephen forced you to give him almost every dollar of your pay to him... to INVEST for you in "MAJOR INVESTMENTS" with the rest of the Beach Boys... I say MAJOR... because when there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being INVESTED... there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being EARNED!  In your case... $750,000 dollars (all total throughout the years...that were basically GIVEN TO YOU!)  For example... "MODEL"... I believe that was a chain of Motels in Texas... where Stephen put about $40,000 of your money into it (some of which he borrowed for you)... ang YOU MADE A THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH FOR... 20 YEARS... or was it 25 years (FACT CHECKERS do the MATH please... over $250,000) and when it was SOLD... Stephen GAVE YOU A CHECK FOR $175,000 DOLLARS!  Then there was BRUNER Oil... and the "SPAULDING RANCH" INVESTMENT (The one in question) where Stephen invested around $35,000 for YOU... and when as "GENERAL MANAGER" of that INVESTMENT He "LEGALLY" SOLD IT and "RE-INVESTED" ALL THE Beach Boys MONEY as well as HIS OWN... about $300,000 DOLLARS EACH... $630,000 in total) in PROPERTY IN HANALEI BAY (NOW WORTH 24 MILLION!)  BUT HE PAID YOU $170,000 DOLLARS CASH  even though your share was only $135,000... because he was once again taking care of his younger brother... and  you were BROKE!    Let's see... then when you tried to get your DAD to take out a SECOND Mortgage on his house... and he said he didn't feel comfortable doing it... that he couldn't SLEEP AT NIGHT!  stan "NEVER SPOKE TO HIS Dad AGAIN"... or Stephen!   OH... that was when stan had to take a JOB... for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE!  A job UNLOADING PRODUCE at a GROCERY STORE at night!  I can sure see why you would NEVER SPEAK TO Stephen again... stan! He happened to be at your Dad's house when YOUR Dad told you... "NO" on THE LOAN!   You Never SPOKE TO EITHER ONE OF THEM AGAIN!  You BETRAYED Stephen... for what reason??? SAVING YOUR LIFE!  STAN wrote Stephen a LETTER RECENTLY STATING... THAT Stephen was "DEAD" to him... that Stephen is a "LOWLIFE" calls Stephen "COCONUT"!   "BROTHERLY LOVE RUNS DEEP IN THE LOVE FAMILY"... Stephen ALWAYS LOVED Stan... would have done ANYTHING for him... and THIS IS THE THANKS he get's... and this is AFTER mike-y BETRAYED Stephen for sending him a telegram in India... saying... "Now is not the time to be stupid"... get back here and rehearse... before the next tour!     I guess you just can't take the word STUPID OUT OF... STUPID IS as STUPID DOES!  (in the IMMORTAL WORDS OF FOREST GUMP'S MOTHER!) Smiley   mike-y and stan call STEPHEN "COCONUT"!  Yeah... he was "NUTS"... for LOVING THEM!  Smiley Smiley  
MoDal...for Motel Dallas I believe.
Smiley :)Juiced... you DESERVE CREDIT for VERIFYING "MODAL"... "ONE" of the "INVESTMENTS" Stephen completely orchestrated for Stan, and the Beach Boys, that made Stan $1,000 dollars a month for 25 years and then made Stan a big fat whopping check for $170,000 dollars!  But shortly after that when Stan asked his Dad to take out a SECOND MORTGAGE on his house to loan Stan MONEY... so he wouldn't have to take a job unloading produce at a grocery store at night... and his Dad eventually said NO... Stan NEVER TALKED TO HIS DAD AGAIN... even when his Dad died!  Stan had to work! "YIKES"... WORK!   Stan also blamed Stephen for that... so STAN NEVER TALKED TO Stephen AGAIN!  Auspicious!!! Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:18:04 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: March 29, 2016, 12:57:04 PM »

Stan NEVER TALKED TO HIS DAD AGAIN... even when his Dad died!  

I'm a bit confused here?
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: March 29, 2016, 02:40:01 PM »

Smiley Smiley I was invited to join this thread... and then I WAS ATTACKED FROM EVERY ANGLE!  The childish posters of Smile are the more mundane simpletons of the world... so I naturally just laugh at them!  But the ones that are PROUD OF THEMSELVES for being the real tragic characters... being "VICIOUS"... which is another word for "IMMORAL"... appalling... dreadful... disastrous... horrendous... terrible...They are the ones who have stooped to an "ALL TIME NEW LOW" in the DENIGRATION of SOCIAL MEDIA...the MUDSLINGING... the NASTY SNIPING... the PERSONAL CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS!  There is something intrinsically "COWARDLY" about smearing someone from afar, ie; at a remove and from behind a keyboard! Smiley Smiley And they will be the first ones to post...after this!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:06:06 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: March 29, 2016, 03:29:54 PM »

Smiley Smiley I was invited to join this thread... and then I WAS ATTACKED FROM EVERY ANGLE!  The childish posters of Smile are the more mundane simpletons of the world... so I naturally just laugh at them!  But the ones that are PROUD OF THEMSELVES for being the real tragic characters... being "VICIOUS"... which is another word for "IMMORAL"... appalling... dreadful... disastrous... horrendous... terrible...They are the ones who have stooped to an "ALL TIME NEW LOW" in the DENIGRATION of SOCIAL MEDIA...the MUDSLINGING... the NASTY SNIPING... the PERSONAL CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS!  There is something intrinsically "COWARDLY" about smearing someone from afar, ie; at a remove and from behind a keyboard! Smiley Smiley And they will be the first ones to post...after this!
It seems to me that if the band would have let Stephen have some autonomy and access to capital, and really let him run free in commercial real estate, than they could have created an enviable portfolio. Steve was talking 'cap-rates' and property appreciation well before the boys in the band likely grasped the value of self liquidating realty. Now, that's not to say there wouldn't have been cash calls, ie late 80's crash, but it sounds like he could have stayed the course and made large scale wealth for the band.  What a great scenario: touring brings in cash, which you pump into property.  But as someone said, "the Beach Boys were never a frugal bunch"
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2036 on: March 29, 2016, 10:40:06 PM »

... being "VICIOUS"... which is another word for "IMMORAL"...

Actually, it's not. "Vicious" is going round someone's house with your buddy and beating them to a pulp. "Immoral" is sleeping with the wife of the person you're supposed to be guarding.

There is something intrinsically "COWARDLY" about smearing someone from afar, ie; at a remove and from behind a keyboard! Smiley Smiley

Like you do.  Grin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: March 30, 2016, 09:25:25 AM »

... being "VICIOUS"... which is another word for "IMMORAL"...

Actually, it's not. "Vicious" is going round someone's house with your buddy and beating them to a pulp. "Immoral" is sleeping with the wife of the person you're supposed to be guarding.

There is something intrinsically "COWARDLY" about smearing someone from afar, ie; at a remove and from behind a keyboard! Smiley Smiley

Like you do.  Grin
Smiley Smiley "doe doe"... I knew you would be one of the first doe doe birds to puke up some lame... sh*t... "YOU DID IT FIRST!"  As for "BEATING UP DENNIS" that kept Dennis away from Brian for the last 4 years of his Dennis' "DRUGGED OUT" life!  AND I DO IT AGAIN TO SAVE BRIAN FROM DENNIS!!!  And every family member... and everyone close to the Beach Boys knows that was "THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT DENNIS FROM KILLING BRIAN!" Everyone but you! But you don't count anyway...everybody knows your Mike's girlfriend! And don't even condescend to lecture me about Morality... "BRIAN CALLED ME" 6 months after I worked for him and asked me to come over to hang out with him... "DID HE CALL YOU?"... I DIDN'T THINK SO!...     And then Brian cruised over to my pad the next weekend to take me for a "JOY RIDE" up the coast...  DID HE COME SEE YOU?  I DIDN'T THINK SO!  Would Brian "DO THOSE THINGS?"..."IF" he actually HELD A GRUDGE against me...I DON'T THINK SO!  So go stick your head back in Mike's toilet... "LIKE YOU DO" Grin ... "doo doo"... I mean "doe doe" LOL Smokin Beer
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:44:40 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2038 on: March 30, 2016, 11:17:22 AM »

It's just like watching a toddler having a tantrum, isn't it ?

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: March 30, 2016, 11:30:27 AM »

Smiley Smiley Isn't it...  THAT MAKES IT SO! LOL LOL  GET A LIFE ... and STOP READING ME DAY AN NIGHT... TOILET TRAINEE... LOL Smokin  Your BORING...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:32:18 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
You Kane, You Commanded, You Conquered
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: March 30, 2016, 11:31:51 AM »

Smiley Smiley Isn't it...  THAT MAKES IT SO! LOL LOL  GET A LIFE ... and STOP READING ME DAY AN NIGHT! LOL Smokin
We can't. It's like a trainwreck, you don't want to look, but you feel compelled to anyway.

"Oh! Don't beat on those sticks!"
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: March 30, 2016, 11:33:24 AM »

Smiley Smiley To you... I SAY... "KEEP READING!"  100,000 reads!!!  OR "BUST"... LOL LOL  The "LITTLE TRAIN" who COULDN'T!  Where can I get a copy of your book?  Oh it's in "doo doo's" TOILET!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:41:14 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: March 30, 2016, 11:34:50 AM »

Smiley Smiley To you... I SAY KEEP READING!  100,000 reads!!!  OR BUST... LOL LOL
Choo choo!

(Once you hit 100,000, you should publish an excerpt from your book here)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:35:52 AM by BachelorsDegreeInBullets » Logged

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2043 on: March 30, 2016, 11:44:24 AM »

Smiley Smiley Isn't it...  THAT MAKES IT SO! LOL LOL  GET A LIFE ... and STOP READING ME DAY AN NIGHT... TOILET TRAINEE... LOL Smokin  Your BORING...

You're, not your.

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: March 30, 2016, 11:47:42 AM »

Smiley Smiley Isn't it...  THAT MAKES IT SO! LOL LOL  GET A LIFE ... and STOP READING ME DAY AN NIGHT... TOILET TRAINEE... LOL Smokin  Your BORING...

You're, not your.
Smiley Smiley "BRILLIANT"... "doo doo"... LOL Smokin  Keep up the GREAT PROSE..."You're, not your,"  Smokin Beer  Maybe YOU and JUICED should get together... Drinking Buddies  All you two would need is... emily... and you guys would be the "THREE STOOGES" LOL LOL LOL  Can't get enough... can't get arrested! police
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:57:38 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: March 30, 2016, 12:25:29 PM »

It's just like watching a toddler having a tantrum, isn't it ?

Maybe you just need to hide behind your little HickeyScript. It's safe there and you won't have to face reality anymore. Roll Eyes

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: March 31, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »

Smiley Smiley Legend in your own mind...  when it comes to "INSULTS" your an "AMATEUR!" LOL LOL  What does OSD stand for "Oh So Dumb"... Smokin
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:56:58 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: March 31, 2016, 11:02:57 AM »

Smiley Smiley Legend in your own mind...  when it comes to "INSULTS" your an "AMATEUR!" LOL LOL  What does OSD stand for "Oh So Dumb"... Smokin
You realize he was talking about AGD, right?  OSD hates Mike (and AGD) more than you or anyone else on this board.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:15:32 AM by BachelorsDegreeInBullets » Logged

MarcellaHasDirtyFeet
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: March 31, 2016, 11:07:03 AM »

Yeah... I'm rescinding my support of #TeamRocky
Smiley Smile Associate

spoons rattling

View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: March 31, 2016, 11:10:08 AM »

Yeah... I'm rescinding my support of #TeamRocky
I'm sticking around to see OSD and Rocky duke it out.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx