gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:23:05 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 489806 times)
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: March 23, 2016, 08:05:19 AM »

What virgins?? (ducking)

Who knew that, just like "Johnny Carson," the way he (Rocky) keeps it up could make you cry (with tears of laughter)?

Reading this (in whole or in part, depending on one's level of stamina...) it really is amazing that the BBs survived the 70s--the second half of the decade (and '78-'79 in particular) was just brutal.

The question that should be asked here (IMO) is what Rocky may know about the financial history of Mike Love--a man who lives up to the line in "I Just Got My Pay" ("I like spending my money")...

Don't stop at 100,000, Rocky, go for a quarter-million! Hold out for the big bucks!!

Holy crap! Someone needs to do a cover of Johnny Carson, redone as: Raw---cky... Pamp---lin!! Totally serious!!

challenge accepted. another slow night here...
 all in good fun, folks!  Grin

ROCKY PAMPLIN
(sung to the tune of Johnny Carson)

He sits there typing on the john
Rock-y Pamp-lin
He adds one more emoticon
Rock-y Pamp-lin

AGD comes on and says "hey Rocky"
Every night and day these two are so cocky
It's nice to have you on my thread tonight
A hundred thousand readers... outtasight!

When Brian was dyin' for a grasshopper please
Rock-y Pamp-lin
Or kickin' his cousin between the knees
Rock-y Pamp-lin

Every night and day these two are so talky
Don't you think this man saved Brian's life?
Maybe we should check with Brian's wife?

Who's a man whose book needs buyers?
Rocky Pamplin is a real wild writer
Who thinks Rocky is a liar?
Rocky Pamplin is a man for hire

Bravo… That is amazing  LOL
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: March 23, 2016, 09:38:17 AM »

What virgins?? (ducking)

Who knew that, just like "Johnny Carson," the way he (Rocky) keeps it up could make you cry (with tears of laughter)?

Reading this (in whole or in part, depending on one's level of stamina...) it really is amazing that the BBs survived the 70s--the second half of the decade (and '78-'79 in particular) was just brutal.

The question that should be asked here (IMO) is what Rocky may know about the financial history of Mike Love--a man who lives up to the line in "I Just Got My Pay" ("I like spending my money")...

Don't stop at 100,000, Rocky, go for a quarter-million! Hold out for the big bucks!!

Holy crap! Someone needs to do a cover of Johnny Carson, redone as: Raw---cky... Pamp---lin!! Totally serious!!

challenge accepted. another slow night here...
 all in good fun, folks!  Grin

ROCKY PAMPLIN
(sung to the tune of Johnny Carson)

He sits there typing on the john
Rock-y Pamp-lin
He adds one more emoticon
Rock-y Pamp-lin

Every night and day these two are so cocky
It's nice to have you on my thread tonight
A hundred thousand readers... outtasight!

When Brian was dyin' for a grasshopper please
Rock-y Pamp-lin
Or kickin' his cousin between the knees
Rock-y Pamp-lin

Every night and day these two are so talky
Don't you think this man saved Brian's life?
Maybe we should check with Brian's wife?

lol yes..thanks for the laugh,,,,  LOL
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: March 23, 2016, 11:30:28 AM »

"SMILE" Readers,
                   Perhaps you should have listened to "Ian" (page 3, last post) when he suggested, "That if you want him to post an answer to some questions that you "not" immediately "INSULT" him!
                   I think the "angry half dozen" thought that meant..."That if you want him to post an answer to some questions... let him... and then "INSULT" him!

How many times
                                                                           Must a man turn the other cheek
                                                                           Before he stands up and speaks

How many criticisms
                                                                           Must one man allow
                                                                           Before he finally lashes out

How many insults
                                                                           Must one man endure
                                                                           Before he fights back for sure

Yes and, how many times
                                                                           Must a man hold his tongue
                                                                           And pretend that he just does'nt hear

To suffer the slings and arrows
                                                                           Aimed to impugn his work
                                                                           Daggers coming straight for his words

The answer my friend
                                                                           Is blowin in the wind
                                                                           The answer is blowin in the wind

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: March 23, 2016, 11:33:23 AM »

Smiley Smiley Not to get all Islamic on the Smile readers, I think it is appropriate to mention a key passage from the Qur'an that pertains to an important covenant. Before I get to that I want to explain that Muhammad was born circa 570 in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.  He is considered the last known prophet.  He gave the world the Qur'an.  The Qur'an is revered as the word of God, dictated to Muhammad by the archangel Gabriel.  It is accepted as the foundation of Islamic law, religion, culture, and politics.  
     The covenant I am referring to says:  "Be good to your parents, relatives, friends, orphans and the destitute.  You shall not expel your own people from your homes."  He warned about killing one's own people, expelling a family member from your homes, harming each other with sin and aggression, and asked:  "So what punishment do such people among you, who behave like this, deserve?  Disgrace in this world and to be driven to grievous punishment on the day of judgment.
     Allah is not unaware of what you do.  As for the people who trade the life of the hereafter for the life of this world, neither their punishment shall be lightened nor shall they be helped.  Those who commit evil and become encircled in sins are the inmates of hellfire; they shall dwell therein forever.  As for those who believe and do good deeds, they will be the residents of paradise and live therein forever.' Smiley Smiley
Smiley Smiley
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: March 23, 2016, 02:45:03 PM »

Smiley Smiley stan... even though your just a footnote in my book... why don't YOU TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH for just a minute... and explain to the SMILE READERS... how when you FLUNKED out of basketball... and were UNEMPLOYABLE... NO DEGREE from COLLEGE... NO SKILLS... and your brother Stephen Love, Manager of the Beach Boys and Brian's Personal Manager as well... "Magna Cum Laude" as I call him... GAVE YOU A JOB... working for Brian... for $52,000 dollars a year (to drive up to Bel Air and EAT!)  Then Stephen forced you to give him almost every dollar of your pay to him... to INVEST for you in "MAJOR INVESTMENTS" with the rest of the Beach Boys... I say MAJOR... because when there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being INVESTED... there are MILLIONS of DOLLARS being EARNED!  In your case... $750,000 dollars (all total throughout the years...that were basically GIVEN TO YOU!)  For example... "MODEL"... I believe that was a chain of Motels in Texas... where Stephen put about $40,000 of your money into it (some of which he borrowed for you)... ang YOU MADE A THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH FOR... 20 YEARS... or was it 25 years (FACT CHECKERS do the MATH please... over $250,000) and when it was SOLD... Stephen GAVE YOU A CHECK FOR $175,000 DOLLARS!  Then there was BRUNER Oil... and the "SPAULDING RANCH" INVESTMENT (The one in question) where Stephen invested around $35,000 for YOU... and when as "GENERAL MANAGER" of that INVESTMENT He "LEGALLY" SOLD IT and "RE-INVESTED" ALL THE Beach Boys MONEY as well as HIS OWN... about $300,000 DOLLARS EACH... $630,000 in total) in PROPERTY IN HANALEI BAY (NOW WORTH 24 MILLION!)  BUT HE PAID YOU $170,000 DOLLARS CASH  even though your share was only $135,000... because he was once again taking care of his younger brother... and  you were BROKE!    Let's see... then when you tried to get your DAD to take out a SECOND Mortgage on his house... and he said he didn't feel comfortable doing it... that he couldn't SLEEP AT NIGHT!  stan "NEVER SPOKE TO HIS Dad AGAIN"... or Stephen!   OH... that was when stan had to take a JOB... for the FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE!  A job UNLOADING PRODUCE at a GROCERY STORE at night!  I can sure see why you would NEVER SPEAK TO Stephen again... stan! He happened to be at your Dad's house when YOUR Dad told you... "NO" on THE LOAN!   You Never SPOKE TO EITHER ONE OF THEM AGAIN!  You BETRAYED Stephen... for what reason??? SAVING YOUR LIFE!  STAN wrote Stephen a LETTER RECENTLY STATING... THAT Stephen was "DEAD" to him... that Stephen is a "LOWLIFE" calls Stephen "COCONUT"!   "BROTHERLY LOVE RUNS DEEP IN THE LOVE FAMILY"... Stephen ALWAYS LOVED Stan... would have done ANYTHING for him... and THIS IS THE THANKS he get's... and this is AFTER mike-y BETRAYED Stephen for sending him a telegram in India... saying... "Now is not the time to be stupid"... get back here and rehearse... before the next tour!     I guess you just can't take the word STUPID OUT OF... STUPID IS as STUPID DOES!  (in the IMMORTAL WORDS OF FOREST GUMP'S MOTHER!) Smiley   mike-y and stan call STEPHEN "COCONUT"!  Yeah... he was "NUTS"... for LOVING THEM!  Smiley  Smiley
MoDal...for Motel Dallas I believe.
Smiley Smiley What kind of person "BETRAYS" the BROTHER that throws him a "LIFELINE" when he is DROWNING!  Stan would most certainly have LOST the overpriced house mike sold him in Manhattan Beach if it were not for Stephen giving Stan a Job at $52,000 a year (1976), and INVESTING It, making Stan $750,000 dollars, "WORKING" for Brian in Bel Air taking Brian to his Doctors appointments, to the Gym, to "PLAY" Basketball, to the Recording Studio to listen to Brian RECORD and SING SONGS, take Learjets and Limousines around the world and watching The Beach Boys Perform in giant stadiums and concert arenas... "TOUGH JOB... but somebody HAD TO DO IT!  LOL Is there anybody here who would not have paid to have had Stan's job? LOL Stan "LOVES Stephen... Brotherly love! LOL Smokin
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:11:06 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: March 23, 2016, 02:53:29 PM »

Smiley Smiley So, when Mike-y LEVITATED (the only time in his spiritual life) and shook my hand over and over again while calling me a hero for the "NO DRUGS KNOCK OUT PUNCH!"  he later... turned on Stephen...(and BETRAYED Stephen) for sending him that AWFUL telegram that read: "NOW IS NOT THE TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO BE STUPID"... Get back here (from your ashram) and rehearse with the band... FOR THE TOUR in TWO WEEKS!  I told Stephen then, "Maybe it's not such a GOOD IDEA  to call a STUPID person STUPID!"  It's like trying to teach a PIG to sing... It doesn't work... and it "IRRITATES" THE PIG!  Mike-y ALL OF A SUDDEN... has a CHANGE OF HEART! (Huh... what a joke... HEART?) and "DECIDES" TO NOW SIDE WITH Dennis and Carl... to have Stephen REMOVED as MANAGER!  Makes "PERFECT SENSE"... You ALWAYS FIRE THE GUY WITH INTEGRITY... who RESURRECTS YOUR FLOUNDERING CAREER... INVESTS YOUR MONEY and MAKES EACH of YOU MILLIONS... and then there's that little matter of SAVING Brian's LIFE!  "THAT NEVER HAPPENED"... Marilyn didn't call Stephen when she walked in on Brian offering...(well, you know what) to their 7yr-old daughter!  And Stephen didn't "BEG" Marilyn not to have Brian COMMITTED to a MENTAL HOSPITAL (Shhh... don't say that too loud... the "angry 13" don't like to hear that... It's not respectful of Brian)  Where was I?  Oh, then Stephen hired Stan (when his name was still spelled with a capital "S") and that  "BULLY" Rocky (in the immortal words of David Frost... Shhh... Don't speak ill of the dead... We must be politically correct!) for after all it was those two "THUGS" (that Stephen hired) who "DARED" to keep "DRUGS OUT OF Brian's LIFE"... FOR THREE YEARS!... the FIRST THREE YEARS I MIGHT ADD... for those FIRST FEW YEARS are ALWAYS THE MOST CRUCIAL YEARS for the simple reason that if DRUGS are "NOT" kept out of the DRUG addict's life... "THEY OFTENTIMES ARE NOT HERE WITH US ANY LONGER, as in... they "DIE"!!!!  But who want's to be a stickler?  It's just a little "minor" point...  Brian still being ALIVE TODAY (at 73 yrs young), but who's keeping track of inconsequential facts like that?  I mean, what's IMPORTANT IS THAT Mike-y WROTE ALL THE SONGS... RIGHT, Mike-y ... Isn't that what you told Stan and me to...  LOL LOL  Shhh... People get "KILLED" for saying the TRUTH! (If anything "EVER" happens to me... YOU All KNOW WHO DID IT!)
Smiley Smiley Mike "LOVES" Brian... Cousinly love! Transcendental Meditation LOL LOL
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:10:36 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: March 23, 2016, 03:00:09 PM »

Smiley Smiley So Stan... THE ONLY FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK... TO "NEVER EVER" START A SINGLE GAME!  That's gotta be a record... Smokin'   Hey... I heard you're going to write a book...
That reminds me of the time I asked you if you had ever READ A BOOK... ALL THE WAY THROUGH... every PAGE...  AND YOU ADMITTED YOU HAD NOT!  You were 33 years old... it was 1983!  So... I LITERALLY CHALLENGED YOU... to READ "ONE" BOOK... every single page.  And you accepted the CHALLENGE... So I gave you the book... "How to win friends and influence people"... by Dale Carnegie!
You started reading it... and I would see it on the coffee table... as the days rolled by... After a week you were about a quarter of the way through it!  I could tell because the first 50 pages or so were separated from each other.  Another week later... about 100 pages were separated...  By the end of three weeks... you had read about 3/4s of... "ONE OF THE MOST SOLD AND MOST WIDELY READ BOOKS OF ALL TIME"... and then it just sat there... the last 35 pages remained UNOPENED!  So I asked you... did you ever finish reading this book?... as I held it up... so it was obvious the last quarter of the book had not been read...  AND YOU SAID... "No" (I said,  "Well, at least you didn't LIE!")  But Stan... we had a PERSONAL "BET"... a PERSONAL "CHALLENGE"... the whole CRITERIA... was SIMPLY... TO READ THE "ENTIRE" book...    Your response was... "It got repetitious.  I read the last page!" Smokin' Smokin'
Kinda a small world Rocky. I went to Redondo High and when Stan was with the Lakers he used to come over in the off season for the nightly pick-up games. I was just a Sophmore/Junior and played him 6-10 times. He was good but what I remember is his deadly sharp elbows, which he would unleash constantly. Not the dirtiest player ever but ...
Smiley Smiley Stan was INDEED an extremely DIRTY PLAYER... I once saw stan PUSH an OPPONENT "FROM BEHIND"  as in... "IN THE BACK" ...DOWN TO THE FLOOR OF THE COURT... and then while the guy was lying there... "Stan" STEPPED ON THE GUY'S "THROAT" and ran on past!  A foul was called on him for the flagrant foul... but more importantly... it was a HOME GAME... and the ENTIRE UNIVERSITY of OREGON FANS... ALL WENT DEATHLY "SILENT!"  Everyone was EMBARRASSED and HUMILLIATED at the actions of their "star" player!  You might say "FALLEN" star "PLAYER!"  Stan's "FAVORABILITY" DIMINISHED CONSIDERABLY from that moment on, as did the attendance numbers!  People who play "DIRTY" do so because they "KNOW" deep down inside their not that good.  And they LACK MORAL INTEGRITY!  Also, Stan NEVER LIFTED WEIGHTS in HIS LIFE... He was too LAZY... and lacked intestinal fortitude!  He always relied on his HEIGHTH to GET HIM BY!  But at 6"7 and 3/4 inches and 225 lbs... in the PROs the other players just pushed him around like a rag doll!  I also remember Stan running on a treadmill to get in shape... SMOKING A JOINT!  He was ALWAYS SMOKING A JOINT!!  His nickname was CHIMNEY!!! Smokin' Smokin'  Don't even get me started on his roomate (in Laguna), Steve "BUD" Saner! Smokin'
Smiley Smiley Tell the Smile Readers about the time you got thrown out of one of your son's High School basketball games... and GOT A DUI on the way home! LOL Smokin
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:09:45 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: March 23, 2016, 03:05:43 PM »

Smiley Smiley So Stan... THE ONLY FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK... TO "NEVER EVER" START A SINGLE GAME!  That's gotta be a record... Smokin'   Hey... I heard you're going to write a book...
That reminds me of the time I asked you if you had ever READ A BOOK... ALL THE WAY THROUGH... every PAGE...  AND YOU ADMITTED YOU HAD NOT!  You were 33 years old... it was 1983!  So... I LITERALLY CHALLENGED YOU... to READ "ONE" BOOK... every single page.  And you accepted the CHALLENGE... So I gave you the book... "How to win friends and influence people"... by Dale Carnegie!
You started reading it... and I would see it on the coffee table... as the days rolled by... After a week you were about a quarter of the way through it!  I could tell because the first 50 pages or so were separated from each other.  Another week later... about 100 pages were separated...  By the end of three weeks... you had read about 3/4s of... "ONE OF THE MOST SOLD AND MOST WIDELY READ BOOKS OF ALL TIME"... and then it just sat there... the last 35 pages remained UNOPENED!  So I asked you... did you ever finish reading this book?... as I held it up... so it was obvious the last quarter of the book had not been read...  AND YOU SAID... "No" (I said,  "Well, at least you didn't LIE!")  But Stan... we had a PERSONAL "BET"... a PERSONAL "CHALLENGE"... the whole CRITERIA... was SIMPLY... TO READ THE "ENTIRE" book...    Your response was... "It got repetitious.  I read the last page!" Smokin' Smokin'
Kinda a small world Rocky. I went to Redondo High and when Stan was with the Lakers he used to come over in the off season for the summer pick-up games. I was just a Sophmore/Junior and played him 6-10 times. He was good but what I remember is his deadly sharp elbows, which he would unleash constantly. Not the dirtiest player ever but ...
Smiley Smiley Ask Stan about the time he "LITERALLY PULLED SOME OLD MAN'S HAIR OUT OF HIS HEAD" while playing a 3 man pick up game in a park... because the guy called STAN... Big Time!  The OLD MAN SUED STAN... AND WON! LOL LOL  But his hair never did grow back!  Stan did, however "LOSE HIS HAIR" just "LIKE MIKE" lost his hair... ain't KARMA A BITCH!!! LOL Smokin Transcendental Meditation
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:34:39 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: March 23, 2016, 03:13:21 PM »

With both Debbie and Emily now posting on these threads, I firmly believe they have softened up the belligerent posts and nasty nasty nasty comments made by some of the Smiley Smilers.....which is all GOOD.  My ladies, keep posting and I'm speaking for all of us.   Dave
Smiley Smiley Debbie is GREAT... hope your right about Emily... that has not been the case!  She was leading the CRUSADE against me from the very beginning!  I think a lot of the "angry 13" took their lead from her... you might say... Emily created the "angry 13"!   I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD ABOUT THIS... If she can be POLITE... and not SO OPINIONATED... and not the KNOW IT ALL ABOUT EVERYTHING... fine... Smiley Smiley
For someone who beats people up, without repentance, for doing things you disapprove of, you cry an awful lot over people saying they don't approve of things you've done.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: March 23, 2016, 03:13:42 PM »

Okay, never mind what I said above.
Smiley Smiley Welcome to SMILE Debbie... you have just been EXPOSED to EXCESSIVE "emily"... she think's her "OPINIONS" are the word of GOD! LOL LOL  She is very loney and desperate...           Reads ME continuously!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:37:29 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2010 on: March 23, 2016, 03:48:35 PM »

Kinda a small world Rocky. I went to Redondo High and when Stan was with the Lakers he used to come over in the off season for the nightly pick-up games. I was just a Sophmore/Junior and played him 6-10 times. He was good but what I remember is his deadly sharp elbows, which he would unleash constantly. Not the dirtiest player ever but ...
Smiley Smiley Stan was INDEED an extremely DIRTY PLAYER... I once saw stan PUSH an OPPONENT "FROM BEHIND"  as in... "IN THE BACK" ...DOWN TO THE FLOOR OF THE COURT... and then while the guy was lying there... "Stan" STEPPED ON THE GUY'S "THROAT" and ran on past!  A foul was called on him for the flagrant foul... but more importantly... it was a HOME GAME... and the ENTIRE UNIVERSITY of OREGON FANS... ALL WENT DEATHLY "SILENT!"  Everyone was EMBARRASSED and HUMILLIATED at the actions of their "star" player!  You might say "FALLEN" star "PLAYER!"  Stan's "FAVORABILITY" DIMINISHED CONSIDERABLY from that moment on, as did the attendance numbers!  People who play "DIRTY" do so because they "KNOW" deep down inside their not that good.  And they LACK MORAL INTEGRITY!  Also, Stan NEVER LIFTED WEIGHTS in HIS LIFE... He was too LAZY... and lacked intestinal fortitude!  He always relied on his HEIGHTH to GET HIM BY!  But at 6"7 and 3/4 inches and 225 lbs... in the PROs the other players just pushed him around like a rag doll!  I also remember Stan running on a treadmill to get in shape... SMOKING A JOINT!  He was ALWAYS SMOKING A JOINT!!  His nickname was CHIMNEY!!! Smokin' Smokin'  Don't even get me started on his roomate (in Laguna), Steve "BUD" Saner! Smokin'
Smiley Smiley Tell the Smile Readers about the time you got thrown out of one of your son's High School basketball games... and GOT A DUI on the way home! LOL Smokin

Yikes! 

Rocky, have you ever followed any of Kevin Love's professional basketball career?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:06:23 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
barsone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: March 23, 2016, 04:02:09 PM »

Rocky.......time to take a deep inhale and relax a bit.....How was your relationship with Al jardine back when you were on the payroll.  I seem to recall Mr Daro saying what a kind gentle soul Al was back in the mid 60's.  How about some of your thoughts on Al and are there any Al discussions in your upcoming book ?
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: March 24, 2016, 10:14:16 AM »

Smiley Smiley Stephen was empowered by virtue of being designated the sole General Partner, that is, the control person, and the individual Beach Boys were limited partners, which means they had no say in the management of the investments or the disposition of funds.  Of (1) Spaulding Ranch in Santa Barbara.  (2) MoDal... the Motel 6 in Dallas, Texas and  (3) a 30-acre parcel of raw land in South Kona on the Big Island.  When Mike turned on Stephen for sending him the telegram that read: "Now is not the time in your life to be stupid... You need to get back here and rehearse for the upcoming tour, Mike betrayed Stephen and sided with Dennis and Carl, Brian's drug provider and enabler, and voted with Dennis and Carl to have Stephen FIRED... while still owing him $550,000 dollars on his existing Management Contract.   They paid him only $150,000 and then STOPPED ALL FURTHER PAYMENTS!  He was still owed over $400,000 dollars!
     Therefore, Stephen, then LEGALLY sold the Spaulding Ranch investment, a waterless parcel of land, and LEGALLY "re-invested" the Beach Boys'   $400, 000 dollars, along with $400,000 dollars of his own money, to purchase and hold for 8 years a spectacular beachfront property on Hanalei Bay, Kauai... NOW WORTH $25 million dollars!  Stephen's "brother" Mike had Stephen arrested and charged with embezzlement!  The above Court Order completely exonerates Stephen of any Illegal wrongdoing!  But because Stephen was not financially able to countersue the Beach Boys for the remaining $400,000 dollars they still owed him on his previous management contract... the embezzlement stigma stuck to Stephen, which is exactly what Mike wanted.  "Brotherly Love"... or a common Mike Love power move!  Sue the FU*K OUT OF EVERYBODY... and hope they don't have money to defend themselves!
     Even though in the final analysis it came down to Superior Court Judge Nancy Brown telling Stephen:  Mr. Love, your plea of "No Contest", entered ten years ago, is set aside and a "NOT GUILTY" plea is entered.  The case is dismissed and your record is expunged.  Do you understand all of that?  The defendant: Mr. Love, "Yes, and THANK YOU, Judge Brown.  That is music to my ears!"  For Stephen, two of his favorite words are now EXONERATION and Expungement!  Brotherly love turns out to be just another Mike Love LIE... just ask Brian Wilson!    
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:31:25 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: March 24, 2016, 12:50:12 PM »

Smiley Smiley Welcome to SMILE Debbie... you have just been EXPOSED to EXCESSIVE "emily"... she think's her "OPINIONS" are the word of GOD! LOL LOL  She is very loney and desperate...           Reads ME continuously!

Rocky - Sorry, I've been overwhelmed with a few medical issues and some client work, so I've missed the past few days.  

You know I'd like to see this place be much more civil and kind to each other.  I think you and Emily have serious differences, but if you read her various posts, I think you'll see that she's a very bright, accomplished person.  She's quite a bit younger than us, so she is used to newer values - violence isn't acceptable, etc.

I understand that many people here are deeply upset with each other, and tempers flair.  I'm just asking that we all try to be a bit kinder to each other.  A little respect can go a long way - and that goes with everyone.  We aren't face to face here and most of us really don't know each other personally.  Giving someone the benefit of the doubt is a great thing, whether it's you, Stephen, Emily - anyone here.  We all feel under attack at various times (rightfully so, in many cases).  Taking a breath and waiting before we reply is often a great idea.

Oops - I just saw Barsone's question - a good one.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:54:04 PM by Debbie KL » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: March 24, 2016, 01:31:06 PM »

Smiley Smiley Welcome to SMILE Debbie... you have just been EXPOSED to EXCESSIVE "emily"... she think's her "OPINIONS" are the word of GOD! LOL LOL  She is very loney and desperate...           Reads ME continuously!

Rocky - Sorry, I've been overwhelmed with a few medical issues and some client work, so I've missed the past few days.  

You know I'd like to see this place be much more civil and kind to each other.  I think you and Emily have serious differences, but if you read her various posts, I think you'll see that she's a very bright, accomplished person.  She's quite a bit younger than us, so she is used to newer values - violence isn't acceptable, etc.

I understand that many people here are deeply upset with each other, and tempers flair.  I'm just asking that we all try to be a bit kinder to each other.  A little respect can go a long way - and that goes with everyone.  We aren't face to face here and most of us really don't know each other personally.  Giving someone the benefit of the doubt is a great thing, whether it's you, Stephen, Emily - anyone here.  We all feel under attack at various times (rightfully so, in many cases).  Taking a breath and waiting before we reply is often a great idea.

Smiley Smiley Debbie... you are absolutely right... but you have not been reading since the beginning...to witness the Character Assassination I have endured!  I don't have time to go into it... but all you have to do is go back to, even, the first 10 pages and read... and you will see!  I waited until I couldn't endure it, any longer, to retaliate against, intrinsically, their cowardly smearing of myself from afar, ie., at a remove and from behind a keyboard!  Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:11:43 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: March 24, 2016, 01:52:47 PM »

Smiley Smiley Debbie... you are absolutely right... but you have not been reading since the beginning...to witness the Character Assassination I have endured!  I don't have time to go into it... but all you have to do is go back to, even, the first 10 pages and read... and you will see!  I waited until I couldn't take it any longer to engage in what is, intrinsically, the cowardly smearing of someone from afar, ie., at a remove and from behind a keyboard!  Smiley Smiley

I understand, and I'm truly sorry that you went through that.  I wish we could all just start over again and remember that we're dealing with real humans here.
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: March 24, 2016, 04:05:35 PM »

Smiley Smiley Debbie you are being extremely generous in your evaluation!  Brian did say you had a kind heart! Smiley Smiley Perhaps, you have a bit of a blind heart as well!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:10:01 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: March 24, 2016, 04:44:17 PM »

Smiley Smiley Debbie you are being extremely generous in your evaluation!  Brian did say you had a kind heart! Smiley Smiley Perhaps, you have a bit of a blind heart as well!

Perhaps.
barsone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: March 24, 2016, 06:01:12 PM »

Rocky.....back to my question about Al.  I haven't seen his name mentioned through 81 pages of the thread.  Your general thoughts about Al ??   and will he be mentioned in your book ?? 
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: March 25, 2016, 01:42:15 PM »

Rocky.....back to my question about Al.  I haven't seen his name mentioned through 81 pages of the thread.  Your general thoughts about Al ??   and will he be mentioned in your book ??  
Smiley Smiley I have mentioned Al... earlier in this thread. But not in a favorable light!   To explain... when an employee of David Frost's production company... named Merlin... comes to me, in Sydney Australia, after our third night there...when Brian got heroin from Dennis and almost OVERDOSED... the next day at the Sound Check... a guy named Merlin comes to me and informs me that... "Brian keeps bugging him to get him some heroin!"  After I say... "HOLY SH*T!... are you fu*king kidding me? I ask him if he supplied Dennis with Heroin last night?  To which he reluctantly replies... Yes!  I take Merlin to Stephen and say... REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST TOLD ME!  He does, and Stephen and I get in a Limo to go back to the hotel to call an EMERGENCY MEETING!  AL... asked if he can ride with us... on the way... Stephen tells Al of this DEVELOPMENT... who STATES... I'm APPALLED ... in fact he say's... I'm APPALLED twice!   (in between bites of his ham and cheese sandwich)  Al doesn't even bother to attend... THE SHOWDOWN MEETING!  Where a drunken Carl say's... you can't prove I gave Dennis $100 buck's... and FU*K YOU... Rocky!  After Carl is carried away... Carl and Dennis... (the enabler and the provider of heroin that somehow got "UP" Brian's nose) put pressure on "AL" to have Stephen send Me home from the tour!  Which Stephen VEHEMENTLY REFUSES TO DO... saying to "AL"... yesterday you were "APPALLED" that Brian got "HEROIN"...and today you want me to "SEND HOME" the guy WHO STOOD UP TO ONE OF THE CULPRITS... who made it possible for Brian to get "HEROIN" and almost "DIE!" concluding with... I AM APPALLED AT YOU "AL"!!! Does that answer your question as to why "AL" is a "footnote" in this thread? Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:54:49 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: March 25, 2016, 07:32:55 PM »

Carl no sooner sees Stan and I as we walk in...when he blurts out, with a mouthful of cold cuts...

Stephen tells Al of this DEVELOPMENT... who STATES... I'm APPALLED ... in fact he say's... I'm APPALLED twice!   (in between bites of his ham and cheese sandwich)  

Am I the only one who picked this up? It obviously all comes down to the ham! Razz
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: March 25, 2016, 08:29:19 PM »

Carl no sooner sees Stan and I as we walk in...when he blurts out, with a mouthful of cold cuts...

Stephen tells Al of this DEVELOPMENT... who STATES... I'm APPALLED ... in fact he say's... I'm APPALLED twice!   (in between bites of his ham and cheese sandwich)  

Am I the only one who picked this up? It obviously all comes down to the ham! Razz

PF - You have solved the mystery to this whole discussion.   There was something in that ham!  And Brian is in Australia in a day or so.  For God's sake, Brian, stick to the beef or chicken!  Thanks.  I needed a laugh.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: March 25, 2016, 09:18:57 PM »

Yes Debbie. So many of the worlds problems could be solved if they just got good caterers in!

Off to the Auckland gig shortly. Will pass on your advice if the opportunity arises, and when my mouths not full!
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: March 25, 2016, 09:49:44 PM »

PF - You have solved the mystery to this whole discussion.   There was something in that ham!  And Brian is in Australia in a day or so.  For God's sake, Brian, stick to the beef or chicken!  Thanks.  I needed a laugh.
I don't think it's just ham. Carl was in trouble with the cold cuts.. I think stay away from sliced meats altogether.
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: March 26, 2016, 08:22:25 AM »

I don't think it's just ham. Carl was in trouble with the cold cuts.. I think stay away from sliced meats altogether.

Emily, great detective work.  It could be all sliced meats.  God, the horror!

I'm so glad Pretty Funky was going to try to warn Brian in Auckland, before his trip to Australia, as long as his mouth wasn't full, of course.

I'm thinking that, if we're going to address the great Catering Crisis that faces all humanity (well, concert performers, anyway) that we should move it to the Sandbox, though.  This is serious sh*t!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx