gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:23:30 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 489715 times)
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: March 14, 2016, 04:32:00 PM »

Rocky is an expert at baiting us into following this thread... in fact, I'm sure he's a master baiter!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: March 14, 2016, 04:48:28 PM »

... I will POST the final Segment: 8 of "Wha--Ooh" on Monday!  That will also be My Final Post on Smile!

....or maybe not!
Smiley Funky Monkey...My manager told me to keep POSTING until I'm OVER 100,000 reads  Love  Love  Besides I got "A BIG SURPRISE" FOR Y'ALL!  mike-y will like-it LOL

What's your manager going to do when you hit 100,000 (views, not people)?

“We live in divisive times.”
Gerry
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 14, 2016, 04:54:05 PM »

You know this thread reads like a giant circle jerk. It seems like everyone is having a grand old time trying to get the best of old rushston, but when you get the best of someone time and time again and they just don't realize it, it takes some of the fun out of it. Sixty-seven pages of this sh*t, who'd of thunk. This guy should've been sent packing after the first page, " go away kid you bother me" There's only one thing that matters to me about this bum: he beat up two of my heroes, period. I've hated this guy  for thirty-five years and it makes me a little sick seeing people playing verbal patty cake  with this unrepentant thug.
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 14, 2016, 05:13:27 PM »

Actually, it was Big Daddy who started this thread, so, technically, it is he who has 80,000 views!
Matt H
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 14, 2016, 06:34:31 PM »

My favorite segment is number 9.  When can we expect segment 10?
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1705 on: March 14, 2016, 08:30:04 PM »

You know this thread reads like a giant circle jerk. It seems like everyone is having a grand old time trying to get the best of old rushston, but when you get the best of someone time and time again and they just don't realize it, it takes some of the fun out of it. Sixty-seven pages of this sh*t, who'd of thunk. This guy should've been sent packing after the first page, " go away kid you bother me" There's only one thing that matters to me about this bum: he beat up two of my heroes, period. I've hated this guy  for thirty-five years and it makes me a little sick seeing people playing verbal patty cake  with this unrepentant thug.

yup.  High Five

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1706 on: March 14, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »

Cool  Segment 9: Just Desserts

We drove to the Luau when Def Leppard came on the radio, and we started punching each other in the car to the beat. The first one to bleed lost... Brian bit my shoulder, so I punched him in the nose. There was a lot of blood on the floor of the car so we called it even. "I'll get you next time" I said to Brian. Brian laughed. "Have I told you about how much I hate Dennis?" I asked him. The car stopped and we were at the Luau.
     "Time for food, boys!" Marilyn trilled.
     "I bet they have a lot of food here" Brian said to me softly.
     We got inside and started throwing dollar bills in the air... Brian told me that I'm a cool guy, and I told him that I knew that. I flexed a little bit.
     We walked to the maître d'hôtel and asked for a table. He told me the tables were full, so I told him that I could beat him up. He said "Wha-Ooh" and rushed to find us a table. We followed him while yelling at other people trying to eat because we were strong men and we beat people with fist. There wasn't any werewolves here. Finally, the stupid waiter found us a table. BUT THE TABLE HE FOUND US WAS NEXT TO MIKE.
     I heard a deep, guttural scream from Brian that I had never heard before or since. "p*ssy alert!" Brian screamed. "You know what I do to pussies?" I took a karate pose to show we meant business, and Brian smashed a wine bottle against the edge of the table. "I STAB PUSSIES," Big B yelled, forcing veins and tendons to push against the skin of his neck. That's when Brian ran over to Mike and shoved the jagged edge underneath his jawline, sending him to the floor.
    Mike was crying in a pool of his blood, so we high-fived each other a bunch. Then we high-fived more. Marilyn was pretty into it.
    Brian sat down and tried to order, but I picked him up and held him over my head and ran a block down the street. "What about my grasshopper," Brian asked between bounces.
    Stan was running after us yelling about how he stole Mike's hat and that he might have died or something. I don't know. I'm too strong for emotions.
    I placed Brian down on the pavement, but then decided to pick him back up again because lifting him was a good workout.
    "How many reps are you doing," Stan asked.
    "Probably, like, a thousand," I puffed.
    We got back to Brian's house and drank all of his liquor while he sat in a chair and stared us.
    "You did double good today, Bri-dawg" I belched.
    Brian smiled. "Maybe I do good tomorrow, too?"
    "We'll see."

You forgot the part where Rocky later bones Marilyn!

Do happy happy happy Mission Pak singing sound!

My blog, where I post my original Beach Boys mixes and whatnot:
http://www.jiggy22.blogspot.com
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 14, 2016, 10:11:04 PM »

So is this how the book is going to read? Because it kind of reads like something a middle school kid would do in "creative writing" class. At least Brian realized what a gem he had in you and Stan, even going as far as to exclaim "thanks for hiring Stan and Rocky!". This gives validation to everything you did, honestly. I especially like the nugget where you guys 'high five' each other and say "Right On, Brian!". This book should sell millions.
Smiley You're so uninterested... you're the first one to read my post... and the first one to POST... JEALOUSY is such an obvious "CHARACTER DEFECT"...  I "DARE" you to be the first "COWARD" to POST A CHAPTER OF YOUR BOOK!  Smiley Smiley  The World is Full of "JEALOUS HATERS"... just look at emily she's the "STUD HATER!"  The rest of "the angry 13" are her peons! LOL LOL           NO "BOOKS"... JUST "HATE" Evil Evil

LOL, you seriously think you're the only person on this thread who ever wrote a book?
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 14, 2016, 10:12:28 PM »

Fair point, Gerry.
Malc
Smiley Smile Associate

It's all about 'harmony' ...

View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 14, 2016, 11:04:19 PM »

When I was promoting my first book, which is about to go into its second pressing as the initial run has now sold out, I had a chapter sampled in Goldmine Magazine. How come you haven't taken that route Rocky ?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:07:06 PM by Malc » Logged

www.facebook.com/beachboysalbumsleeves - a cool place to visit !
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1710 on: March 14, 2016, 11:19:00 PM »

My favorite segment is number 9.  When can we expect segment 10?

Number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9... number 9...

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1711 on: March 14, 2016, 11:21:47 PM »

... I will POST the final Segment: 8 of "Wha--Ooh" on Monday!  That will also be My Final Post on Smile!

....or maybe not!
Smiley Funky Monkey...My manager told me to keep POSTING until I'm OVER 100,000 reads  Love  Love  Besides I got "A BIG SURPRISE" FOR Y'ALL!  mike-y will like-it LOL

Have to point out that as you manager didn't throw your "book" in the trash after first read... their literary smarts are under a considerable cloud.

Ah...

Are you self managed ?  Grin

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 15, 2016, 12:29:09 AM »

... I will POST the final Segment: 8 of "Wha--Ooh" on Monday!  That will also be My Final Post on Smile!

....or maybe not!
Smiley Funky Monkey...My manager told me to keep POSTING until I'm OVER 100,000 reads  Love  Love  Besides I got "A BIG SURPRISE" FOR Y'ALL!  mike-y will like-it LOL

Have to point out that as you manager didn't throw your "book" in the trash after first read... their literary smarts are under a considerable cloud.

Ah...

Are you self managed ?  Grin

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: March 15, 2016, 12:29:22 AM »

....or maybe not!

Ah...

Are you self managed ?  Grin

I suspect Rocky's managed by Steve… and that Steve's managed by Rocky. I suspect they spend their days sat in deck chairs outside Rocky's van (which they cohabit) wearing shorts and tennis shoes, supping Buds, beneath a hand-painted sign that reads "Mussel for HIRE!!!!!".

"Hey Rocky, wanna be manager today?"
"Nah dude, I gotta go down the library and write another chapter of my book for them Smiler Smile pussies. You da manager today dude."
"Okay Rocky, sure - want me to edit it again after you posted it?"
"Whoa, would you do that dude? Give it all them literary slicks again?"
"Anything for you Rockster!" High fives.
"Hey, here comes a chick… she might be hiring!"
"Hey lady, looking for some beefcake protection?"
"Where's she going? HEY DON'T WALK PAST BITCH!"
"Rocky, you oughta go deck that bitch! Teach her to walk past without hiring!"
"Yeah, we could be saving her life dude!"
( redacted due to unpleasantness… we return to our heroes as they're sitting back down.)
"Gimme a high-five dude! That's one more bitch who's alive today cos of Steve and Rock-rock-rocky!!"
"Yeah bro' an' she won't be buyin' no more drugs for no one that's for sure!"
"Dude, have I got blood on my moustache?"
"Gee you do, here let me wipe that off for you…"
"Thanks Sugar, I mean dude. Hey, you wanna be manager today?"
"Gee thanks Rocky! What you doing?"
"I gotta go down the library and write another chapter of my book for them Smiler Smile pussies. They're gagging for it dude."
"Okay Rocky, sure - want me to edit it again after you posted it?"
"Whoa, would you do that dude? Steve yo' the best!"
"Anything for you Rockster!" High fives. "And if you get to 100,000 views before the weekend, you can slug the next ignorant chick who ain't hiring!"
"Hey, dude, here comes a chick… she might be hiring!"
( redacted due to the story becoming tedious to type on a phone and to read… .)

Do we need to remind Rocky that he hasn't posted a chapter of his book yet? Only chunks from his draft manuscript? It ain't a book until it's published.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:23:23 AM by John Manning » Logged

AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: March 15, 2016, 12:39:04 AM »

So is this how the book is going to read? Because it kind of reads like something a middle school kid would do in "creative writing" class. At least Brian realized what a gem he had in you and Stan, even going as far as to exclaim "thanks for hiring Stan and Rocky!". This gives validation to everything you did, honestly. I especially like the nugget where you guys 'high five' each other and say "Right On, Brian!". This book should sell millions.
Smiley You're so uninterested... you're the first one to read my post... and the first one to POST... JEALOUSY is such an obvious "CHARACTER DEFECT"...  I "DARE" you to be the first "COWARD" to POST A CHAPTER OF YOUR BOOK!  Smiley Smiley  The World is Full of "JEALOUS HATERS"... just look at emily she's the "STUD HATER!"  The rest of "the angry 13" are her peons! LOL LOL           NO "BOOKS"... JUST "HATE" Evil Evil

LOL, you seriously think you're the only person on this thread who ever wrote a book?

And that he's the only one on the thread who will dare to show a photograph of himself.
I think I'm entirely safe in saying that between us, the other posters on this thread have written more books than Pamplin has *read* (I'm in double figures as an author myself, and I strongly suspect that Mr Pamplin isn't as a reader).

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1715 on: March 15, 2016, 04:03:06 AM »

Steve, not Stan.

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: March 15, 2016, 05:23:42 AM »

Steve, not Stan.

Thank you! :D

Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 15, 2016, 07:05:02 AM »

Cool  Segment 9: Just Desserts

We drove to the Luau when Def Leppard came on the radio, and we started punching each other in the car to the beat. The first one to bleed lost... Brian bit my shoulder, so I punched him in the nose. There was a lot of blood on the floor of the car so we called it even. "I'll get you next time" I said to Brian. Brian laughed. "Have I told you about how much I hate Dennis?" I asked him. The car stopped and we were at the Luau.
     "Time for food, boys!" Marilyn trilled.
     "I bet they have a lot of food here" Brian said to me softly.
     We got inside and started throwing dollar bills in the air... Brian told me that I'm a cool guy, and I told him that I knew that. I flexed a little bit.
     We walked to the maître d'hôtel and asked for a table. He told me the tables were full, so I told him that I could beat him up. He said "Wha-Ooh" and rushed to find us a table. We followed him while yelling at other people trying to eat because we were strong men and we beat people with fist. There wasn't any werewolves here. Finally, the stupid waiter found us a table. BUT THE TABLE HE FOUND US WAS NEXT TO MIKE.
     I heard a deep, guttural scream from Brian that I had never heard before or since. "p*ssy alert!" Brian screamed. "You know what I do to pussies?" I took a karate pose to show we meant business, and Brian smashed a wine bottle against the edge of the table. "I STAB PUSSIES," Big B yelled, forcing veins and tendons to push against the skin of his neck. That's when Brian ran over to Mike and shoved the jagged edge underneath his jawline, sending him to the floor.
    Mike was crying in a pool of his blood, so we high-fived each other a bunch. Then we high-fived more. Marilyn was pretty into it.
    Brian sat down and tried to order, but I picked him up and held him over my head and ran a block down the street. "What about my grasshopper," Brian asked between bounces.
    Stan was running after us yelling about how he stole Mike's hat and that he might have died or something. I don't know. I'm too strong for emotions.
    I placed Brian down on the pavement, but then decided to pick him back up again because lifting him was a good workout.
    "How many reps are you doing," Stan asked.
    "Probably, like, a thousand," I puffed.
    We got back to Brian's house and drank all of his liquor while he sat in a chair and stared us.
    "You did double good today, Bri-dawg" I belched.
    Brian smiled. "Maybe I do good tomorrow, too?"
    "We'll see."

You forgot the part where Rocky later bones Marilyn!
That's covered in the next chapter, titled "Had to Bone Ya"
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: March 15, 2016, 09:02:05 AM »

Sounds gross. I sure wouldn't buy that thing.
PAGE 1... the 3rd post... THE INSULTS FLY! Evil Evil
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: March 15, 2016, 09:03:25 AM »

If this trash book is released, will Mike Love say it has an "interesting" viewpoint like the Evan Landy interview....
Smiley Page 1...  Evil Evil
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 15, 2016, 09:04:38 AM »

If this trash book is released, will Mike Love say it has an "interesting" viewpoint like the Evan Landy interview....

I wouldn't be at all surprised if myKe wrote the forward for this pile of sh*t. Roll Eyes
Smiley Smiley Page 1...  Evil Evil
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 15, 2016, 09:05:31 AM »

I'd get a copy, purely to soak it in my own waste before sending it off for an autograph.
Smiley Smiley Page 1... Evil Evil
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 15, 2016, 09:09:12 AM »

Shiiiiiiit......lol!!!!!     who here wouldn't read this sh*t?       Suck it down with a cold one!        Absorb what you wish......assimilate and accommodate and toss out the rest........you just know there is so much more to the story....you just have to sort it out........don't you?
Smiley Smiley Page 2... Evil Evil
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 12:11:05 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 15, 2016, 09:14:47 AM »

So is the story that the "heroin incident" was secretly taped not true?
Smiley Smiley Page 2... SNEAKY STAN TAPED IT... and that's not all STAN TAPED... Wait till Mike-y gets an earful of the "SMOKING GUN TAPE"... where Stan tapes he and I talking about...          WHO LIED BEST IN COURT FOR... MIKE Evil Evil
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 11:26:59 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 15, 2016, 09:18:33 AM »

Tales of Mike Love turning his venom on people will certainly play well here, let's hear more!

Smiley Smiley Page 3... You should hear what his brother Stan said about Mike-y... OVER and OVER for YEARS! Evil Evil
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 11:25:21 AM by rockrush3 » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx