gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680752 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 03:00:43 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin book about The Beach Boys?  (Read 492769 times)
Matt H
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: March 11, 2016, 12:44:03 PM »

Does anyone have a definitive list of The Angry 13?  AGD, Lee, Emily, John Manning...be nice to establish official credentials.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

When you get to making a list of the The Laughing 1--, I want on that one.

Me too
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1651 on: March 11, 2016, 12:47:30 PM »

... I will POST the final Segment: 8 of "Wha--Ooh" on Monday!  That will also be My Final Post on Smile!

Promise ?

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: March 11, 2016, 01:06:49 PM »

Does anyone have a definitive list of The Angry 13?  AGD, Lee, Emily, John Manning...be nice to establish official credentials.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

There is nothing about the guy that is to be respected.  Ziltch.  Nada.  SFA.  He's a bully.  A loudmouth. Untrustworthy.  AND...he has no balls.  His stories aren't WORTH it.  They contain virtually NO credibility.  
Unbelievable.  Dishonest.  Unworthy of our consideration.  And certainly undeserving of any of our support or respect.  He has absolutely NONE of that  for anyone else.  And I mean NO ONE.  Well that's exactly who should be in his cowardly little corner of the pig stye that this thread has been from day one.

My vote goes to Add Some as No1. Our leader!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 11, 2016, 01:07:54 PM »

Add some leadership to your day.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
catlag
Smiley Smile Associate

It's a genuine fact that the Beach Boys rule.

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: March 11, 2016, 02:17:28 PM »

I think we still get something very precious from this thread. I knew, like most of you, of the incident with Carl and Rocky, but I see it in a whole different light now. Little did Carl know, when he treated himself with a big F-U to Rocky, that he was treating all of us. When he took that punch, he took it for all of us. The man is a hero.

Le moineau est venu se poser ŕ ma fenętre.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: March 11, 2016, 02:36:14 PM »

I think we still get something very precious from this thread. I knew, like most of you, of the incident with Carl and Rocky, but I see it in a whole different light now. Little did Carl know, when he treated himself with a big F-U to Rocky, that he was treating all of us. When he took that punch, he took it for all of us. The man is a hero.
hear hear!
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: March 11, 2016, 03:47:39 PM »

Oh, PLEASE.  Give me an effing break.  To be clear, I'm actually with you on the sexual things - I haven't gone there - but the attempted bullying and condescension started with one Rushton Pamplin.  He was given a fair hearing - I was one of the ones who called for that in the beginning - but past a certain point, some goofball posting in a patronizing way attempting to make *you* his biotch, when he's got absolutely no call to, deserves exactly what he gets in return.  I actually think he's kind of enjoying it too.

I haven't noticed Mr. Pamplin being in any way deterred from his posting - nor you from reading those posts - by the hilarity that has gone on on the sidelines.  Which is totally, absolutely, completely justified.  

Oh, PLEASE.  Give me an effing break, too, Adam.  Funny, I agree with most of what you say - but, I must protest; go back to the start of the thread - the attempted bullying and condescension was started by members of this board before Rocky came here.  Bit of a monkey see, monkey doo situation.

OK, I take that point, but I still think the give me an effing break is totally warranted.  Without digressing too much, let me admit and also explain.

Yeah, some folks were jumping all over Rocky from the get-go.  If you look back at the thread, I was not one of them.  A lot of us weren't.  And we jumped in to protest to give him a hearing.

He got that hearing.  People even offered, in the spirit of helping and constructive criticism, to try to help him improve his book.  And throughout he was a total condescending douche.  (Mods:  In my humble opinion)

So, look.  I take your point.  But in return, take mine - it's a bit annoying to have someone shake a finger at some of us for our supposed "elitism" because of our evident self-satisfaction and bullying a defenseless (?) target when it was just that we (some of us) decided to confront a ludicrous situation and instead of getting angry about it, make it more ludicrous by making fun of it.  I, myself, think that's exactly the right way to go, and I'll defend it to the death.

Fair?  Point absolutely taken.  But still, the give me an effing break stands.  Come on.  Even if a few people piled on prematurely, overall the guy was given a fair shake.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 03:51:23 PM by adamghost » Logged
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: March 11, 2016, 03:53:39 PM »

BTW, I've noticed interestingly that Rocky has never complained (that I have noticed, though I admit I do start to glaze over) about his treatment here.  He just did his best to give as good as he got.  Say what you will of the man, the law of the schoolyard is one he thoroughly understands and (I suspect) lives by.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: March 11, 2016, 04:19:50 PM »

I think that the criticism of his known actions before he joined the thread was warranted. Since when does one have to interact with a person before one can criticize their known actions?
And since when is it "bullying" to say you think someone's an ass for going around beating up impaired people?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 04:25:03 PM by Emily » Logged
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1659 on: March 12, 2016, 06:31:19 AM »

Little rocky was, and is, the bully.  Always has been...and he's writing a booklet to brag about it.  So how do you deal with a bully?  You pound the ever-lovin' piss out of him.  It's the only language it understands.  I tell you.  If I'd have been there when he decked Carl...he'd have been on his way to the hospital just as soon as ANYBOBY bothered to dial 911.

I have NO time for him or ANYONE like him.  The rest of his litany of abuse is...just that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh...and let me add to those who suggested along the way that it was wrong for me to pass judgment on this pile of excrement...if you needed more time to decide...then fine.  I'm good with your stance.  But if you haven't figured it out yet...then you HAVE TO BE some kind of dumb.  Wink
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:44:40 AM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: March 12, 2016, 07:48:01 AM »

Little rocky was, and is, the bully.  Always has been...and he's writing a booklet to brag about it.  So how do you deal with a bully?  You pound the ever-lovin' piss out of him.  It's the only language it understands.  I tell you.  If I'd have been there when he decked Carl...he'd have been on his way to the hospital just as soon as ANYBOBY bothered to dial 911.

I have NO time for him or ANYONE like him.  The rest of his litany of abuse is...just that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh...and let me add to those who suggested along the way that it was wrong for me to pass judgment on this pile of excrement...if you needed more time to decide...then fine.  I'm good with your stance.  But if you haven't figured it out yet...then you HAVE TO BE some kind of dumb.  Wink
It's ironic, in a way, when you mention dealing with someone in the only way they understand 'you pound the ever-lovin piss out of him'. It sounds so similar to Rocky's reasoning for pounding on Dennis. He felt it was the only thing that would get through to him, to keep him from giving Brian drugs.
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: March 12, 2016, 07:48:56 AM »

I think that the criticism of his known actions before he joined the thread was warranted. Since when does one have to interact with a person before one can criticize their known actions?
And since when is it "bullying" to say you think someone's an ass for going around beating up impaired people?

Yep. Before Pamplin started posting here, what we knew of him was that he was hired muscle who was so inept at his job that he assaulted his employers (though only when they were too impaired to fight back, and only when he had assistance) while failing to prevent his mentally-ill drug-addicted charge from doing himself more damage. Those are things for which it was reasonable to judge him.

In posting here, Pamplin had the opportunity to clarify or change our opinions. Instead he has talked about... more times when he assaulted his employers while they were impaired, and more times when he failed to prevent his mentally-ill drug-addicted charge from damaging himself. He has boasted about these things, and claimed that we should admire him for these disgusting actions. And he has done so while hurling abuse at pretty much anyone else on the board. He has at best confirmed the opinion people already had of him, and at worst significantly lowered it.

Now, I don't approve of the insults about Pamplin's genitalia (which I've thankfully not seen, but I don't like attacks on physical characteristics one can't change), his apparent intelligence (something, again, which he can't change), his questionable literacy (though I do think that pointing out to a semi-literate person that writing a book may not be the best use of whatever talents they have is reasonable), or his apparent past as a sex worker -- if nothing else, there is a very good chance that there are other people on the board for whom some or all of those things are true, and who would be upset by the implication that being like them is shameful. Those attacks are utterly wrong, and the only defence for them is that he did it first.

But attacking him for acting like an obnoxious bully, both here and in the events he talks about? For his numerous admitted physical assaults? For generally acting in an utterly contemptible manner? I think all those things are reasonable enough.

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: March 12, 2016, 08:41:31 AM »

Yep. Before Pamplin started posting here, what we knew of him was that he was hired muscle who was so inept at his job that he assaulted his employers (though only when they were too impaired to fight back, and only when he had assistance) while failing to prevent his mentally-ill drug-addicted charge from doing himself more damage. Those are things for which it was reasonable to judge him.

In posting here, Pamplin had the opportunity to clarify or change our opinions. Instead he has talked about... more times when he assaulted his employers while they were impaired, and more times when he failed to prevent his mentally-ill drug-addicted charge from damaging himself. He has boasted about these things, and claimed that we should admire him for these disgusting actions. And he has done so while hurling abuse at pretty much anyone else on the board. He has at best confirmed the opinion people already had of him, and at worst significantly lowered it.

Now, I don't approve of the insults about Pamplin's genitalia (which I've thankfully not seen, but I don't like attacks on physical characteristics one can't change), his apparent intelligence (something, again, which he can't change), his questionable literacy (though I do think that pointing out to a semi-literate person that writing a book may not be the best use of whatever talents they have is reasonable), or his apparent past as a sex worker -- if nothing else, there is a very good chance that there are other people on the board for whom some or all of those things are true, and who would be upset by the implication that being like them is shameful. Those attacks are utterly wrong, and the only defence for them is that he did it first.

But attacking him for acting like an obnoxious bully, both here and in the events he talks about? For his numerous admitted physical assaults? For generally acting in an utterly contemptible manner? I think all those things are reasonable enough.

First of all, Andrew, can I take grammatical issue with the use of a hyphen in the phrase "mentally ill" - it's just not necessary and I'm sure Rocky wouldnt condone it.

Second, I can't recall anyone taking the Micky out of Rocky's genitalia, though he chose to put it on public display in the first place and must have realised at the time that it might have consequences.

I have alluded to Rocky's past as a sex worker in one or two posts. I might be guilty of being somewhat unreconstructed in my thinking - maybe it's something to do with my upbringing or all-male grammar school education - but reading Rocky's own accounts about how some of his violence occurred to prevent him being humiliated in front of a room full of men, a fit of macho rage defending his masculinity if you like, well, it seems at odds with his male sex work. I appreciate that this isn't my area of expertise but to seems, to me, that Rocky's either confused or at least at odds … a contradictory type of behaviour.

I also accept that I'm possibly pushing things even raising thiis issue in this way, but is Rocky a macho man's man, bi, gay, or what? I should also point out that I don't care or mind either which way, just that his behaviour in the past and on this board all has elements of contradiction.

Must stop to post - phone battery expired…

“We live in divisive times.”
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: March 12, 2016, 12:51:28 PM »

Phone recharged and reclaimed

Reading my last post, I'm very uncomfortable with it but feel best to let it stand so I can either be put straight, reprimanded, educated, or whatever.

catlag
Smiley Smile Associate

It's a genuine fact that the Beach Boys rule.

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: March 12, 2016, 04:14:25 PM »

Reading my last post, I'm very uncomfortable with it but feel best to let it stand so I can either be put straight, reprimanded, educated, or whatever.

Well, personally, I must say that I don't see how one's sexual orientation should ever be relevant. And I don't see that, for example, being gay and being masculine would be a "contradiction", necessarily. I can't agree with the direction your previous post has taken but I see your point, kind of. You just let it wander a bit too far. However, since you've already admitted that and are ready to assume some criticism, I don't think it should be held against you.

It's nice when somebody can just be honest. And humble. Hi, Rocky!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:40:39 PM by catlag » Logged

Le moineau est venu se poser ŕ ma fenętre.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: March 12, 2016, 04:57:38 PM »

I think I understand part of what you're saying: Rocky uses "GIRLS" and "girly" as insults; he thinks he needs to establish his alphaness against Dennis; he beats up Carl for a similar reason; he tries to solve problems through intimidation using bluster and physical violence. He's an unreconstructed old-timey macho dude, which seems like an odd juxtapostition with doing gay sex work. Also, as he makes gendered insults, it's tempting to use gendered insults back.
However, shaming any individual for being in prostitution or sex work feeds into the general sense that it's shameful. So I think the idea is that even Rocky should be spared on behalf of the general social climate. Also, poking holes in Rocky's aggressive bluster is one thing; but shaming him for something that he may have done out of desperation is another.
I'm not telling you off though. These are just my thoughts.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: March 12, 2016, 05:33:47 PM »

I think I understand part of what you're saying: Rocky uses "GIRLS" and "girly" as insults; he thinks he needs to establish his alphaness against Dennis; he beats up Carl for a similar reason; he tries to solve problems through intimidation using bluster and physical violence. He's an unreconstructed old-timey macho dude, which seems like an odd juxtapostition with doing gay sex work. Also, as he makes gendered insults, it's tempting to use gendered insults back.
However, shaming any individual for being in prostitution or sex work feeds into the general sense that it's shameful. So I think the idea is that even Rocky should be spared on behalf of the general social climate. Also, poking holes in Rocky's aggressive bluster is one thing; but shaming him for something that he may have done out of desperation is another.

Thank you again Emily, you put my rambling thoughts into more coherent form far more capably than I. I do find it hard to reconcile Rocky's alpha male behaviour and gender-based "humour" with other aspects of his reported behaviour. I am pretty unreconstructed myself, in the sense that every relationship I've ever had has been with a female, and when I met the right person for me to spend the rest of my life with, she happened to be female too. But none of the various gay, bi and trans folk I've met down the years have displayed that exaggerated macho/hetro type of behaviour we've seen here, and to my unreconstructed, naive mind it doesn't seem to go with the territory. I guess I'm stereotyping in that sense but I am a tad flummoxed…
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 05:37:36 PM by John Manning » Logged

Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1667 on: March 12, 2016, 06:47:56 PM »

The ONLY sex acts Rocklette partook of which raised my ire were the ones connected to his taking advantage of Marilyn when she was entirely vulnerable and in doing so, at the exact same time, he betrayed his so-called friend Brian when he was also caught behind his own wall of serious problems.  When the Wilsons both needed a true friend...instead...they got Pamplin.

As for his genitals.  He's the one who hung 'em out for all to 'admire.' LOL

Gawd some folks here are daft.  The guy is unworthy of respect.  He's earned none.  Just 'cause he hung around with some VIPs for awhile and seemed to have access to the fridge for awhile doesn't make him valid... ... ...or an author.

He's everything ***HE*** has proven himself to be.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: March 13, 2016, 03:41:39 AM »

Yep, this -- and if I struck anyone (especially John, who's been a friend for a long time) as telling them off, I apologise. I was more trying to separate out in my own head what about this thread struck me as reasonable and unreasonable than trying to point a wagging finger.

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: March 13, 2016, 01:27:03 PM »

Yep, this -- and if I struck anyone (especially John, who's been a friend for a long time) as telling them off, I apologise. I was more trying to separate out in my own head what about this thread struck me as reasonable and unreasonable than trying to point a wagging finger.

Blimey, not at all… s'cool, as they say! I just find the whole Rocky thing very confusing and confounding. And I appreciate that working in the sex industry is a very tough call for someone to have to make, whatever their sexual inclination/orientation.

I'll try to steer clear of the subject from here on though, out of respect for those who've been there or simply know more about such areas than I.

rockrush3
Smiley Smile Associate

Rockrush3

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: March 14, 2016, 11:52:55 AM »

Smiley  Segment 8:  "Wha--Ooh"

"You're in for a mind-blowing surprise.  The Golden Goose... The Wizard... Beach Boy extraordinaire Brian Wilson is now officially our hero!"
     While I was filling Marilyn in on the startling string of events, Stan and Brian came back into the family room where they seated themselves next to Marilyn.  I was standing and giving a blow-by-blow reenactment of our last couple of days, starting with Dennis falling into and scattering his drums and verbally accosting the fans while Brian stepped in and saved the show with his quick-thinking impromptu countdown of "Surfer Girl" to kick off the show... then the grasshopper debacle with Brian throwing up on this poor guy Ralph's shoes... continuing with the poor unsuspecting clown that was dancing by our hotel in a parade - that Brian mistook for Mike and whaled on -  climaxing with Brian's ferocious athletic surfer stomp of Mike's Love-apples backstage... and then the show-stopping "finale" follow-up explosion, in a makeup room, where Brian unleashed his kung-fu fists-of-fury on Mike who was cowering in a corner begging for mercy!  You could say that Brian opened up a can of "Whup Ass" on "The Clown!"
     "But the highlight of the whole thing, Marilyn," I emphasized, "Brian's most triumphant moment, was when he sneered at Mike, who was cowering in the corner, and defiantly shouted, "You're no cousin of mine, you fu*king  pu*sy... You're chickensh*t!"
     Marilyn was wide-eyed and couldn't believe I was talking about her mild-mannered husband.  She was half speechless and half choking back a laugh.  When she looked at Brian, who was calmly sitting there as if it were someone else I was talking about, and stated, "So you did it, Brian... You finally got Mike, didn't ya?!"  Without missing a beat, Brian merely said, "Just some unfinished business I should have taken care of a long time ago!"
     Stan and I high-fived each other while Marilyn just shook her head and marveled at the actions of her usually docile husband.  Then she said, "This doesn't mean you're turning into a brawler now does it, Brian?"  To which Brian flatly stated, "No, it means I'm nobody's doormat... ever again!  Especially that punk Mike's!"
     "Well, I hope you got this Mike thing out of your system," Marilyn concluded.
     "I have unless Mike gives me that arrogant look of his.  You should have seen the pus*y.  He didn't even fight back.  He's chickensh*t!"
     "Right on, Brian,"  Stan and I said in a congratulatory tone.
     "Well,"  Marilyn announced,  "I really don't know what to make of all this, don't know what to say, but I think this calls for a celebration.  We're going out to dinner.  Where do you wan't to go, Brian?"
     "Where else?"  Brian sang out,  "The Luau!"
     Beating Brian to the punch,  Stan added,  "And yes, Brian, you can have one grasshopper."
     Brian started singing  "Wha-Ooh,  werewolf in London.  Wha-Ooh,  werewolf in Beverly Hills... I saw a werewolf at the Luau drinking a pina colada.  His hair was silver - Wha-Ooh.  He was hustling a little hottie with a hot toddy - Wha-Ooh!"
     Marilyn, Stan, and I were all chiming in with Wha-Oohs of our own when the doorbell rang.  The door opened and in walked Stephen.  He had a look of bemused astonishment on his face.  "Wha-Oohs" were ringing out.
     Stephen, while laughing, asked, "What's going on?"
     "We're celebrating the new and improved Brian,"  Stan crowed.  I handed Stephen a flute of Dom Perignon.
     Marilyn hugged Stephen and said,  "We owe this all to you!  And we're going to the Luau.  And you're coming with us!"
     Brian put his arm around Stephen and said,  "Thanks for hiring Stan and Rocky!" followed by an exuberant  "Wha-Ooh."
     Marilyn said,  "I'm gonna call a limo.  We're all partying tonight.   Are you up for it, Steve?"
     Stephen raised his glass.  "You bet your Wha-Ooh!  A werewolf couldn't keep me away from this celebration.  Brian, you were really GREAT!  You know, I don't generally advocate violence, but knowing what we all know about Mike I can safely say this was long overdue... and well worth waiting for. You're the best, Brian!"
     Brian responded,  "Yeah, he had it coming.  Mike's a dick!"
     "Wha-Ooh," everyone sang out.
     "Wha-Ooh" indeed!   Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 12:32:36 PM by rockrush3 » Logged
Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: March 14, 2016, 12:29:54 PM »

So is this how the book is going to read? Because it kind of reads like something a middle school kid would do in "creative writing" class. At least Brian realized what a gem he had in you and Stan, even going as far as to exclaim "thanks for hiring Stan and Rocky!". This gives validation to everything you did, honestly. I especially like the nugget where you guys 'high five' each other and say "Right On, Brian!". This book should sell millions.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: March 14, 2016, 12:51:10 PM »

I like a book with a happy ending. Shaggy and Haven't Got A Scooby win the day, defeat the monster and all the gang go off in the Mystery Mobile for a celebratory drive-thru. Wha-ooh-bi-dooby-doo!

adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: March 14, 2016, 01:03:08 PM »

Wow....the Rocky Fanfic Award for best parody of Rocky Pamplin's writing goes to...Rocky Pamplin!

No joke - I was seriously fooled.  I thought my anonymous friend had struck again.  Dang! 
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: March 14, 2016, 01:05:08 PM »

Humbly submitted as a possible illustration or cover for the book....

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx