-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:41:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  The fall foliage
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The fall foliage  (Read 3703 times)
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2015, 12:13:44 PM »

Hi all,

It is fall.  The leaves on the trees are turning various colors.  In the Binghamton, NY area, where I live the fall foliage is great.  In Tioga and Tompkins Counties the trees aren't that great.  How are the leaves where all of you live?

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 04:24:57 PM »

Oh good god how much do I want to move home to New England.
Rentatris
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 04:38:35 PM »

Hi all,

It is fall.  The leaves on the trees are turning various colors.  In the Binghamton, NY area, where I live the fall foliage is great.  In Tioga and Tompkins Counties the trees aren't that great.  How are the leaves where all of you live?

Sheffield, UK here. Ooh, it's lovely this year! Loads of crunchy and very yellow leaves.

I've just moved house onto a very 'leafy' street, they're everywhere...it's beautiful.

Pet Sounds, SMiLE, Love You, Adult/Child
KDS
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 05:10:17 AM »

We had a bit of an Indian summer in Maryland so, at least in my neighborhood, the fall colors aren't too vibrant. 
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 08:11:09 PM »

Dear Mary,

you already made a thread about this, it could take you seconds to search "Fall foliage" by topic subject and post each year update here: smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,18412.0.html

As usual, don't thank me. 3D

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 08:01:55 AM »

Hi all,

If I want to post yearly about the fall foliage I will.  If you have a problem with me you should ignore my posts.   
KDS
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 08:11:42 AM »

I would say that it's OK to start a new post each year since no two autumns are exactly alike. 

There are also ways to direct others to the previous thread without being condescending. 

Grin
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 08:35:43 AM »

KDS, one of things I admired about you when you became a newbie was your ability to filter negative stuff & turn around with polite response. But I think the late craze hit you hard too, like your earlier post about this board being so and so etc (yet those posters who whine still come back every day, weird).
It wasn't condescending what I said, you are defending indefensible. I was giving help since she fails to see once again how to do it, even tho I'm sure I was speaking English. Some people here talk rudely but somehow when it comes to me, there is sth. wrong with it and dat RangeRover is sooooo baaad.
 I didn't even have to explain 'self.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 08:46:04 AM »

*sigh* quit playing moderator, nobody gives a sh*t....

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 08:48:37 AM »

*sigh* quit being so ubiquitous. Who are you to use expletives to me? I never cuss and I expect that from others. You dig?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:51:09 AM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

KDS
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 08:50:37 AM »

The reason I still come on this board is because, I honestly believe that, despite the small minority who continually post negative posts on SSMB, its still a good place to go about information about Brian and The Beach Boys.  Without this and the BW Forum, I never would've been able to get 2nd and 5th row tickets to two Brian Wilson shows or had the chance to meet him last month.  

Maybe I read it wrong, but to me, your stating that "it could take you a few seconds" sounded condescending.  If that was not your intention, then I apologize for my inference.  

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 08:53:09 AM »

Yes, you read it wrong. No, it was not my intention.
This board is the best board. No stupid egoboard or whatev it's called can match it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: