gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 05:04:42 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The selling of the SOT catalogue  (Read 5720 times)
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2015, 01:01:37 PM »

There are yards of documents that still exist from Murry's Sea Of Tunes business archive that IMO only add to the perception of his shadiness regarding the BB's songwriting and publishing interests. I've been hired by the owners of the archive to examine and verify these among hundreds of other Murry & BB's business documents from the mid 1950's through the 70's. I've spent major portions of the last two years doing this work for a private ownership group that includes BRI as an interest holder in the archive of material. Again IMO Murry seemed to backdate and fudge legal documents as a routine practice. So, I would not be surprised that the document in question regarding the sale of the Sea Of Tunes catalog might have integrity issues. I have not seen the specific document in question, or if I have it hasn't been verified as such, but the trend in the SOT paper trail definitely leaves me wondering about Murry's way of doing business.

Jon, This is fascinating info. Can you tell us, in addition to BRI, who the other owners of the Sea of Tunes and Murry & BB's business archives are? Roughly how far have you gotten in this research? And what is the end purpose of your research?
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx