gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680746 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 10:44:27 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The WEIRDEST thing happened to me yesterday!!......  (Read 2220 times)
kregan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2006, 01:20:54 PM »

Ok, so I'm walking the main street of my town (Franklin Ave) blasting Pet Sounds through my headphones as I normally do whenever I walk anywhere. I look to my right and out of nowhere there's MIKE LOVE DRIVING HIS RED ESCLADE!! He was wearing a cap with his semi-long white hair coming down in the back and a Hawiian shirt. We all know how Mike Love is an unmistkeable face. If that wasn't him, Mike's got a twin lol. I came home and checked their tour schedule (just to see if I was losing my head lol) and discovered that he would be appearing on Good Morning America from New York City today. I'm from Nutley, NJ about 20 minutes away from the GMA studios if theres no traffic. It had to be him!!!! lol. I told my mom about it and she was amazed. She asked if I tried to stop him for his autograph. Nah... some people are better just being seen for a few seconds than being met at all.

Kev
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 01:48:05 PM »

I thought I saw someone that looked like Mike in the Garden State Plaza today.. if he's in the area.. could be.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
kregan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 02:00:45 PM »

I thought I saw someone that looked like Mike in the Garden State Plaza today.. if he's in the area.. could be.
lol The infamous Mike Love Jersey sightings. It probably was him, seeing as he's around our parts.
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 09:10:42 PM »

Should've exposed your rear to him as he passed by.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 09:12:29 PM »

On GMA this morning, he was wearing a striped shirt (almost like the early bb's shirts), with a baby blue blazer on over it.  Looked kinda cool actually, lol.

Anyways he could have changed of course. 

edit: you said it was the day before, I *HOPE he changed, lol.
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 09:45:08 PM »

I think that Mike should grow another huge beard like he had in 68' and the years after. That was a fantastic beard. Not everyone can grow such a beard of magnificent color and fullness. Now he has that crappy goatee which makes him look like a jerk.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 09:51:59 PM »

Well, he'd never get the color.  He'd just look like father time or something.  I agree though, he should grow the beard back out, and get one of those wool hats again like John Phillips used to wear back in the good 'ol days.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx