gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680837 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 01:35:10 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your SMiLE mix...for the fun of it  (Read 73837 times)
Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 14, 2016, 10:44:05 PM »

I posted this in the "Initial Structure" thread but thought I'd throw it in here too. I won't go into full details, considering I already did in other thread, but it's a 9 1/2 minute version of Heroes & Villains and contains Barnyard, IIGS, & OMP along with many other sections...

http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/aCCI5fXq/file.html

Not blaming you for this, but I've long thought that it's funny that 'H&V Intro' doesn't sound good at all as an intro to H&V. Not to me anyway. Thanks for sharing your experiments though.

Please visit 'The American(a) Trip Slideshow' where you can watch the videos and listen to fan mixes of all the Smile songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOws3284PQ&list=PLptIp1kEl6BWNpXyJ_mb20W4ZqJ14-Hgg
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: January 15, 2016, 01:10:51 AM »

I posted this in the "Initial Structure" thread but thought I'd throw it in here too. I won't go into full details, considering I already did in other thread, but it's a 9 1/2 minute version of Heroes & Villains and contains Barnyard, IIGS, & OMP along with many other sections...

Not blaming you for this, but I've long thought that it's funny that 'H&V Intro' doesn't sound good at all as an intro to H&V. Not to me anyway.

Especially as it's basically a variation of the "Who Ran The Iron Horse" section.

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
Phoenix
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 15, 2016, 05:48:53 AM »

I know we have a few Smile threads going on right now but I figured this was the best place for yet another question regarding "Wind Chimes". Do we know of any Brian approved edits beyond the ones on the two box sets?  The main one on TSS was made to resemble the BWPS version. Am I correct that no such edit existed in the 60's? Did any others?
yonderhillside
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 15, 2016, 05:50:24 AM »

Yeah after playing my mix over and over about 20 times I was getting kind of annoyed with it too.. so, considering the intro to MOLC is essentially the same track but just better composed, I just cut and paste that as the intro and let MOLC start after the 40 sec. mark. Blasphemy, I know.

I didn't form my Smile mix this way, but you should try adding Our Prayer to the beginning of MOLC (starting the track at the 40 sec. mark I guess) as an intro.

I tried it last night and the effect it has going from angelic chorale to hellish firestorm in a matter of seconds.. is.. fascinating.
Phoenix
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 15, 2016, 06:14:37 AM »

Oh, and speaking of MOC, does anyone have or know where I can find a version that includes the burning wood effect (as heard on track 17 of UM17) AND the flown in vocals from TSS?  Any help is greatly appreciated on both matters.
yonderhillside
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 15, 2016, 06:15:10 AM »

Thank you for posting that; I enjoyed it very much. No offense to your previous version, but this one is quite different, and I think you made some good choices. I like "kitchen sink" versions of Heroes And Villains, and yours fits the bill. Well done!

I am trying to get this thread back into the spirit that was originally intended - for the FUN of it. Would you like to share the entire sequencing of your mix?

It goes:

Heroes & Villains (the long version posted above)
Do You Like Worms (official version)
Cabin Essence (official version)
H&V Outro (can't remember what it's officially titled in smile box set but it has fluttering horn and bit of a drum and whistle theme from MOLC)
Mrs. O'Leary's Cow
Workshop (minus IWBA)
Water Chant
Wind Chimes (pasted Whispering Winds Outro)
You're Welcome
Vega-Tables
*special edit of He Gives Speeches (HGS > LTSD edited > Wonderful (Rock With Me Henry) ma-ma-ma section edited > Outro containing Rock With Me Henry*
Wonderful
CIFOTM
Surf's Up
Our Prayer

I'd be happy to post a link of that Frankenstein version of He Gives Speeches if anyone's interested.

Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 15, 2016, 08:04:38 AM »

Not blaming you for this, but I've long thought that it's funny that 'H&V Intro' doesn't sound good at all as an intro to H&V. Not to me anyway.

Especially as it's basically a variation of the "Who Ran The Iron Horse" section.

That's interesting that you should mention trains. For a very long time I've envisioned 'H&V Intro' as the soundtrack for Our Hero (or is it Our Villain?) being chased by a group of ridiculous  Keystone Cops. There's a chase through the city streets into the nearby train station. Police whistles blow telling the fugitive to "Stop!". Slapstick ensues as the bumbling cops, clumsily falling down or bumping into each other, search for the fugitive while the train whistle urgently signals that it's ready to leave. At the last moment, Our Hero manages to leap to the back of the caboose in true Charlie Chaplin style, waving behind to the inept cops as the train leaves the station, accompanied by a final fading blow of the  train whistle. And so, Our Hero has fled the city, never able to return lest he be arrested to stand trial for his crime. This sets the stage for the lyrics of Heroes and Villains. For a number of years Our Hero (or Villain) has escaped to the Southwest frontier and lived life peacefully. Assuming a new identity, he fell in a love with a girl and had children. Inevitably, his past catches up with him when he hears "You're under arrest!". Maybe there's some gun play, and his true love is killed in the crossfire. He's thrown into the hoosegow and faces being hung for his past crimes.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:15:55 AM by krabklaw » Logged

Please visit 'The American(a) Trip Slideshow' where you can watch the videos and listen to fan mixes of all the Smile songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOws3284PQ&list=PLptIp1kEl6BWNpXyJ_mb20W4ZqJ14-Hgg
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 15, 2016, 05:47:05 PM »

Thank you for posting that; I enjoyed it very much. No offense to your previous version, but this one is quite different, and I think you made some good choices. I like "kitchen sink" versions of Heroes And Villains, and yours fits the bill. Well done!

I am trying to get this thread back into the spirit that was originally intended - for the FUN of it. Would you like to share the entire sequencing of your mix?

It goes:

H&V Outro (can't remember what it's officially titled in smile box set but it has fluttering horn and bit of a drum and whistle theme from MOLC)
Mrs. O'Leary's Cow
Workshop (minus IWBA)
Water Chant
You're Welcome
Vega-Tables
*special edit of He Gives Speeches (HGS > LTSD edited > Wonderful (Rock With Me Henry) ma-ma-ma section edited > Outro containing Rock With Me Henry*
Wonderful
CIFOTM
Surf's Up
Our Prayer

I'd be happy to post a link of that Frankenstein version of He Gives Speeches if anyone's interested.

The sequence:

- Mrs. O'Leary's Cow
- Workshop
- Water Chant
- Wind Chimes

Do you sequence those "elements" that way because of a concept you have, or because it sounds/flows best that way, or both?

And, yes, I'd like to hear your version of "He Gives Speeches".
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:41:46 PM by Sheriff John Stone » Logged
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 15, 2016, 05:53:40 PM »

That's interesting that you should mention trains. For a very long time I've envisioned 'H&V Intro' as the soundtrack for Our Hero (or is it Our Villain?) being chased by a group of ridiculous  Keystone Cops. There's a chase through the city streets into the nearby train station. Police whistles blow telling the fugitive to "Stop!". Slapstick ensues as the bumbling cops, clumsily falling down or bumping into each other, search for the fugitive while the train whistle urgently signals that it's ready to leave. At the last moment, Our Hero manages to leap to the back of the caboose in true Charlie Chaplin style, waving behind to the inept cops as the train leaves the station, accompanied by a final fading blow of the  train whistle. And so, Our Hero has fled the city, never able to return lest he be arrested to stand trial for his crime. This sets the stage for the lyrics of Heroes and Villains. For a number of years Our Hero (or Villain) has escaped to the Southwest frontier and lived life peacefully. Assuming a new identity, he fell in a love with a girl and had children. Inevitably, his past catches up with him when he hears "You're under arrest!". Maybe there's some gun play, and his true love is killed in the crossfire. He's thrown into the hoosegow and faces being hung for his past crimes.

I like that idea! Did you eventually change it because you didn't like the way the "Intro To Heroes And Villains" actually sounded as the intro to "Heroes And Villains"? I often wonder if Brian planned it that way. I think it could've worked. I can actually envision the album starting that way (but admittedly, I've never been a fan of "Our Prayer" as the opener). I don't think it sounds...bad, but I also think I'm/we're prejudiced because about the only place we've ever heard it is as the intro to "Mrs. O'Leary's Cow".
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:48:27 PM by Sheriff John Stone » Logged
Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 15, 2016, 07:14:06 PM »

[quote author=Sheriff John Stone link=topic=22881.msg555809#msg555809 date=1452909220
I like that idea! Did you eventually change it because you didn't like the way the "Intro To Heroes And Villains" actually sounded as the intro to "Heroes And Villains"? I often wonder if Brian planned it that way. I think it could've worked. I can actually envision the album starting that way, but admittedly, I've never been a fan of "Our Prayer" as the opener. I don't think it sounds...bad, but I also think I'm/we're prejudiced because about the only place we've ever heard it is as the intro to "Mrs. O'Leary's Cow".
[/quote]

Well, even though I've had this conception of  what 'H&V Intro' might represent for a long time, I don't think I ever really settled on it as intro for H&V. For years I didn't use any sort of intro. After listening to the Smile Sessions  box though, I got the idea to use the "flutterhorn" section with the horn honk and bicycle bell sounds to act as a segue between DYLW & H&V. I've been quite happy with the way that sounds since 2011.

yonderhillside
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: January 16, 2016, 06:24:19 AM »

It goes:

Mrs. O'Leary's Cow
Workshop (minus IWBA)
Water Chant
You're Welcome
Vega-Tables
Wonderful
Look (Song For Children) (some small revisions to make it a little less obnoxious *my opinion*)
CIFOTM
Surf's Up
Our Prayer

The sequence:

- Mrs. O'Leary's Cow
- Workshop
- Water Chant
- Wind Chimes

Do you sequence those "elements" that way because of a concept you have, or because it sounds/flows best that way, or both?

And, yes, I'd like to hear your version of "He Gives Speeches".

Regarding the sequencing, the answer is both, I like the idea of the elements and I also just feel like (or perhaps just out of habit) these tracks fit together the best.

Now, speaking on He Gives Speeches - last night I actually did another edit and removed the "Rock With Me Henry (version 2 tag)" (ma-ma-ma section) and added a "Second Day" snippet at the end. I also decided, it being a rather weak track, that it took away from the greatness of Smile so I added it to my Lei'd In Hawaii mix instead. I figure if Smile came out then I needed to add the remaining Smiley Smile tracks and what little Lei'd In Hawaii tracks together and it makes for a nice, mellow listen.

Here ya go.
http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/noScD2Xx/file.html
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #436 on: January 17, 2016, 09:54:04 PM »

Not with that amount of detail, but basically that's how I interpret the "H&V intro" too.

Herein lies one of the problems with the modular recording. A basically good idea just doesn't necessarily work that well when edited together as this intro and the song proper.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:56:19 PM by Micha » Logged

yonderhillside
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 18, 2016, 09:33:41 AM »

I made a new edit of Look (Song For Children)/Child Is Father Of The Man, and after a couple revisions, I think I'm finally satisfied. Who am I kidding, it's brilliant.

Look (edited) > Talking Horns (shortened and ending with fluttering horn) > Child Is Father Of The Man (box set ver. untouched)

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/gj6uFXjU/file.html

I'm kind of new to uploading on zippyshare / editing music in general so I'm not sure if it works this way but if you check out my profile on zippyshare - yesteryear3 - it contains all tracks from my "Yondermix" of Smile.
jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: January 18, 2016, 10:18:25 AM »

Here's my new stereo version of Do You Like Worms? I restored the kick-drum during the second chorus, and I also added in an abandoned piano riff during the third part. The indian chant vocals are also brought out more during the choruses/pre-chorus, they're my favorite part of the song, they're what got me so attached to Smile in the first place. I honestly think it's the best mix I've done so far, it just sounds absolutely amazing! Tell me what you think!

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/7JZpZhDX/file.html

Do happy happy happy Mission Pak singing sound!

My blog, where I post my original Beach Boys mixes and whatnot:
http://www.jiggy22.blogspot.com
Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 18, 2016, 10:55:06 AM »

Here's my new stereo version of Do You Like Worms? I restored the kick-drum during the second chorus, and I also added in an abandoned piano riff during the third part. The indian chant vocals are also brought out more during the choruses/pre-chorus, they're my favorite part of the song, they're what got me so attached to Smile in the first place. I honestly think it's the best mix I've done so far, it just sounds absolutely amazing! Tell me what you think!

sounds good!

Nile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 18, 2016, 12:22:11 PM »

sounds good!

Very good indeed! Like the way you can hear really clear slide guitar on that Hawaiian third section..That's always bothered me in most stereo mixes. I think Krabklaw did something similar in his Smyle mix, which I'm also very fond of! Great job guys!
jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: January 18, 2016, 12:38:44 PM »

sounds good!

Very good indeed! Like the way you can hear really clear slide guitar on that Hawaiian third section..That's always bothered me in most stereo mixes. I think Krabklaw did something similar in his Smyle mix, which I'm also very fond of! Great job guys!

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'm contemplating on what mix to post next, I found this version of Surf's Up on youtube by the user "bruiteur" where the second part is synced up with the instrumental orchestration from BWPS, it really sounds great! Really gives you a good idea on what a completed 1967 Surf's Up could've sounded like...

Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: January 18, 2016, 03:04:49 PM »

sounds good!

Very good indeed! Like the way you can hear really clear slide guitar on that Hawaiian third section..

Actually personally I don't like the squeaky slide guitar that loud, it's so unharmonic. But the louder piano on the Hawaiian chant is a vast improvement! How did you do that?

jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #443 on: January 18, 2016, 03:29:26 PM »

sounds good!

Very good indeed! Like the way you can hear really clear slide guitar on that Hawaiian third section..

Actually personally I don't like the squeaky slide guitar that loud, it's so unharmonic. But the louder piano on the Hawaiian chant is a vast improvement! How did you do that?

The piano was present on take 11 of the third part (Disc 3/Track 3). Thankfully, the piano was isolated to the right side, so i was able to extract it and fly it onto the final take. And I agree, it really does make the section pop out a lot more than it already does! I can get why some people don't like the slide guitar, but I've always liked it. It's got this nice, quirky, hawaiian-esque sound to it.

Jeff
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 18, 2016, 06:20:02 PM »

I tried for a while to put together the album based on what would have been, but finally came around to the idea that the material doesn't exist to do that properly, and that we can't know what would have been.  I've particularly come to dislike the insistence of so many on creating tracks that are speculative at best (Elements, IIGS) and using backing tracks that, without lead vocals, become quite repetitive (i.e., a 3-minute Child).  These things obviously are not what Brian intended.

My attempt at SMiLE is to recreate what might have been if Brian had decided in late April '67 to finish Cabin Essence, Prayer, Surf's Up and the Worms verses, and to work those songs and everything else that was then recorded (and available to us today) into the best album he could.  (And for the 21st Century release, he added a short coda.)  With one exception, I've stuck to complete or portions of released versions, complete or portions of BW mixes, continuous bits of session material, or reconstructions of those things (to achieve better sound).  No combinations or splicing based on my own opinions of what sounds good.

I've managed—with some debt to Soniclovenoise—to put together a track list that flows better than any of my previous efforts, and manages to include everything I like about SMiLE.  The track groupings work for me thematically, and, most importantly, it sounds quite finished to my ears.

As for the theme, this obviously is one of many possibilities.  I recognize that some of these songs can be interpreted in multiple ways, and that I'm picking and choosing somewhat.

In any case, this is what I came up with:

Side One: Destruction and Fall From Grace (19:42; mono)
1- You're Welcome (Smile Sessions D1)
A faded-in welcome to the album.
2- Heroes and Villains (Cantina version, from Made in California)
Introduction to the narrator and the main theme.
3- Do You Like Worms (combining portions of Soniclovenoise Smile 67 mono and Smile Sessions D1; BWPS folded down for the verses)
Destruction of the natives, part 1
4- Cabin Essence (Made in California)
Destruction of the natives, part 2
5- The Elements Part One: Fire (SOT Vol. 17, D3, track 17, editing out the count-in at the start)
Destruction of the natives, part 3
6- Wind Chimes (Soniclovenoise Smile 67 mono)
Narrator contemplates death of the natives (death symbolized by wind chimes)
7- Good Vibrations (Smile Sessions D1)
Narrator imagines moving on to a better place in his life, where romance is again possible

Side Two: Redemption (17:59; stereo)
8- Wonderful (Smile Sessions D1)
Embrace of a new world
9- Look (Smile Sessions D3, but faded out before Twelfth Street Rag section)
Transition
10- Vega-Tables (Made in California)
Narrator works the land, part 1
11- I’m in Great Shape (Smile Sessions D1)
Narrator works the land, part 2
12- Barnyard (Seltaeb?; replicates the Smile Sessions D1 track but without the piano artifact)
Narrator works the land, part 3
13- The Old Master Painter   (Seltaeb?; replicates the Smile Sessions D1 track but without the tag)
Sunset.  Transition from work to spiritual awakening
14- Child Is Father of the Man (Soniclovenoise Smile 67)
Spiritual awakening, part 2.  Narrator focuses on why he does what he does.
15- Prayer (Made in California)
Spiritual awakening, part 3
16- Surf’s Up (Soniclovenoise Smile 67)
Spiritual awakening, part 4
17- Whispering Winds (10 seconds of dead air, then the Whispering Winds portion of Holidays)
Coda.  BW looking back on the whole thing.

Total time 37:41.

A couple of points on the above:
- It took me more than a decade to decide to splice the Worms verses into the original Worms, but I'm very glad I did, in part because they fit seamlessly and really help the song.  But I've also come to see the 2004 Worms verses as similar to the '68 work on Cabinessence and Prayer and the '71 work on Surf's Up, as each recording was an attempt to finish things in essentially the manner contemplated in '66.
- I know a lot of you are hung up on sticking exactly to the 12 tracks on the back cover, but keep in mind that by doing so, you're not necessarily getting the best final product.  And if the album had a few extra tracks listed on the LP but not the back cover, would anyone really have complained?  It would have been additional music after all.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 05:15:07 PM by Jeff » Logged
Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 18, 2016, 08:08:07 PM »

sounds good!

The piano was present on take 11 of the third part (Disc 3/Track 3). Thankfully, the piano was isolated to the right side, so i was able to extract it and fly it onto the final take. And I agree, it really does make the section pop out a lot more than it already does! I can get why some people don't like the slide guitar, but I've always liked it. It's got this nice, quirky, hawaiian-esque sound to it.

Agreed. I like it too. It gives the section a bit of a weird comical flavor.

Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 21, 2016, 05:41:16 PM »

What's the easiest way to upload a 45-50 minute SMiLE mix on here, you know, as far as signing up for the (free?) program, ease of doing it, sound clarity, etc.? I'd like to upload mine but don't know how.
zavarov
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 31, 2016, 03:20:23 PM »

Grin
Hi guys! I'm an italian musician and producer and I love smile and Brian Wilson works in a very unexplainable way Smiley
I'm very proud of a personal smile reconstruction that i did a couple of years ago. I did it for a very simple pleasure and purpose; to make it more fluid and complete of the version we have until that day, so the love i feel for this album can be transmitted, to people near to me that don't know it.. It's unbeleivable but a lot of people don't know this master concept album.. Sad
 So i used a few things of the 2003 version to make some song complete, i remixed all.  I love smile because it's a great album with a prpose bigger of the technology of the time Smiley
Soon i'll upload it on the tube. If you wanna listen to it, this is an old emule link. it still works!

ed2k://|file|(D4Nk4.IT)%20Beach%20Boys%20-%20A%20personal%20%20Smile%20reconstruction_%202014.rar|66028895|FF220110E4F090C4CCE6AD50B4636D85|h=SQH5DRA4H2XATQ2FFS33FZXXTA7FPRZ7|/

Sorry for language mistakes...
Nice to meet you guy!
Dan

zavarov, the link for your SMiLE mix does not work. Please give it another try; I'd like to listen to it. Thanks...

That's it. A dropbox link.
I hope you Like it.
Smiley https://www.dropbox.com/s/enukbkudo1yhbzl/SMiLE%21%20by%20D4nk4%20.IT.mp3?dl=0

www.danielecatalucci.it
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 03:23:56 PM by zavarov » Logged
yonderhillside
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 31, 2016, 10:39:20 PM »

I really enjoyed the mix zavarov. The sequencing is very cohesive in it's unorthodoxy. Holidays coming right after GV seemed very natural. And it ending with You're Welcome intermixed with skits was a nice bookend.
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 01, 2016, 02:05:52 PM »

Grin
Hi guys! I'm an italian musician and producer and I love smile and Brian Wilson works in a very unexplainable way Smiley
I'm very proud of a personal smile reconstruction that i did a couple of years ago. I did it for a very simple pleasure and purpose; to make it more fluid and complete of the version we have until that day, so the love i feel for this album can be transmitted, to people near to me that don't know it.. It's unbeleivable but a lot of people don't know this master concept album.. Sad
 So i used a few things of the 2003 version to make some song complete, i remixed all.  I love smile because it's a great album with a prpose bigger of the technology of the time Smiley
Soon i'll upload it on the tube. If you wanna listen to it, this is an old emule link. it still works!

ed2k://|file|(D4Nk4.IT)%20Beach%20Boys%20-%20A%20personal%20%20Smile%20reconstruction_%202014.rar|66028895|FF220110E4F090C4CCE6AD50B4636D85|h=SQH5DRA4H2XATQ2FFS33FZXXTA7FPRZ7|/

Sorry for language mistakes...
Nice to meet you guy!
Dan

zavarov, the link for your SMiLE mix does not work. Please give it another try; I'd like to listen to it. Thanks...

That's it. A dropbox link.
I hope you Like it.
Smiley https://www.dropbox.com/s/enukbkudo1yhbzl/SMiLE%21%20by%20D4nk4%20.IT.mp3?dl=0

www.danielecatalucci.it

I enjoyed in very much, zavarov. It made me smile (absolutely no pun intended). Every couple of seconds, something was coming in or coming at me, right down to the last note, and I mean that in a good way. Some of your mixes/transitions made it sound like they (the songs/segments) really belonged there, like "I'm In Great Shape" after the "dum dum's", "Cabinessence" after the "whoo whoo's", and the final talking/skit into "You're welcome". I really like your final ending/fadeout; very psychedelic!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx