gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 03:04:54 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CHECK OUT ALL THESE VERY RARE BEACH BOYS SONGS !!!  (Read 8436 times)
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2015, 04:42:14 PM »

Hello Check out these very rare Beach Boys songs. I post songs that are very rare and arent available anywhere eles to listen to on the computer. I post rare songs daily! CHECK IT OUT!!!  100's of songs to go through.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvRRaqL2VXRU8djMHRWTCJJZhX2E-rfgQ

Plus other rare videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/1atozafit/videos

Dont forget to Subscribe like and share so i am able to post more songs!

If anyone has a request for a SUPER RARE or live Beach boys or Jan & Dean song they would like to hear just let me know and I will see what I can do for you!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:26:40 AM by The_Beach » Logged
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 05:53:07 PM »

Mike's ""Keep On Dancing" may  be the worst song in the history of rock and roll. I though it was a joke till Mike's vocals kicked in. Or should I say, excreted out.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
baseball95
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 07:26:05 PM »

Some real bad ones on there! Haha

and again i ask why did they ever do Duke of Earl?!?!?!?!?!?
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 07:34:31 PM »

Some real bad ones on there! Haha

I am assuming thats why they never been released!  ;DIts nice to know what it sounds like and to say you have heard it before!

But some really great ones too that should be released!!! I upload daily got a few never before heard Brian Wilson Demos coming up tonight or tomorrow! Be sure to stay tuned daily!
jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 07:34:51 PM »

Those reverberated backing vocals for the coda to Break Away are absolutely beautiful, into my mix they go!

Do happy happy happy Mission Pak singing sound!

My blog, where I post my original Beach Boys mixes and whatnot:
http://www.jiggy22.blogspot.com
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 06:35:31 PM »

Those reverberated backing vocals for the coda to Break Away are absolutely beautiful, into my mix they go!

Glad to hear you heard something you really liked off my channel! That is my mission! To help Beach boy fans out and getting to hear these rare Vibrations!

By THe Way I added tons of new rare music by the beach boys and Brian wilson stuff! Check it out! I also add new music daily so check often!
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 08:42:51 AM »

Glad to hear you heard something you really liked off my channel! That is my mission! To help Beach boy fans out and getting to hear these rare Vibrations!

By THe Way I added tons of new rare music by the beach boys and Brian wilson stuff! Check it out! I also add new music daily so check often!

Some very nice and rare stuff. Thank you!

But are you sure that this wasn't on SOT? I believe it was....  Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_cyC_sg-ZY

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 08:18:06 PM »

Glad You like some of my stuff! Check Daily added a bunch of extended and alternate Adult child music!

and sorry to ask but what is SOT?
CroatianSensation
Smiley Smile Associate

97' Beach Boys enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 09:32:33 PM »

Do you have anything from Love You, Sunflower or Landlocked?
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 08:22:52 AM »

Glad You like some of my stuff! Check Daily added a bunch of extended and alternate Adult child music!

Oh sorry, SOT is short for "Sea Of Tunes - Unsurpassed Masters" in this case... Smiley

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 10:47:16 PM »

Oh sorry, SOT is short for "Sea Of Tunes - Unsurpassed Masters" in this case... Smiley

Yes I am sure this is NOT on Sea of Tunes Unsurpassed Masters. This is a VERY Rare track. I have a few of these extra rare takes from the Smiley Smile album. You should check those out too!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2015, 05:58:21 AM »

Just going to say thanks for creating this channel & posting new(old) BBs stuff. Some of them are jolly good!
Oh, & welcome to the Smiley Smile!

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx