-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:28:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  DENISE MCCABE medical fundraiser
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DENISE MCCABE medical fundraiser  (Read 1919 times)
metrobilbao

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2015, 04:41:41 PM »

I'm sure many of you know Rob and Denise McCabe from numerous Beach Boys forums.
On April 18th 2015 on the way home from one of their many concert jaunts, Rob and Dee McCabe were in a serious auto accident.   Dee suffered severe internal injuries and a broken pelvis and has been bedbound since.  Her medical bills are soaring and have reached 10,000$ already with many more to come.   Rob and Dee's parents have been taking turns caring for her first in the hospital, then a rehab facility and now due to her insurance she has been forced to go home to recuperate.  The insurance company is refusing the necessary care to make her recuperation more speedy. In fact the insurance company has denied her any more coverage for the rehab center where she was citing "slow progress"  They have made her go home where she has even less physical therapy and care.  To add insult to injury Dee's mother herself has now had to undergo major surgery and is not capable of helping care for Dee. They need our help.  The goal of $10,000 dollars is a large one but with all our many networks of Beach Boys fans and friends around the country and world who know both Dee and Rob via concert get togethers and internet message boards, this is a very realistic figure and will help them out tremendously in their time of need.   Won't you please consider a generous  donation to help them through this most difficult and challenging time in their lives.....
With the exception of the % Go Fund Me takes, 100% of your donations will go directly to Dee McCabe to pay for her medical expenses.
Thank You so much!!!!     See following link to the GO FUND ME page I have created    http://www.gofundme.com/dw2y9ads
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:43:27 PM by metrobilbao » Logged
metrobilbao

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 10:41:07 PM »

Here's a Rob and Dee Update..... She is unfortunately back in the hospital.   Please consider helping out if you can!

http://www.gofundme.com/dw2y9ads

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: