gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:08:07 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Carl  (Read 5268 times)
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 06:36:31 AM »

From Rolling Stone July 2000:

Wilson and Thomas began working together in 1996, co-producing the Beach Boys tribute album Stars and Stripes, and Thomas helped produce and arrange Wilson's 1998 album, Imagination. The two men grew so close that they even purchased homes right next door to each other in a Chicago suburb.

Thomas accompanied Wilson on his U.S. tour last year, playing piano, but last August, Brian's wife Melinda Wilson sued Thomas, claiming that the producer used his association with her husband to raise his industry profile and wrongfully enrich himself through his association with the former Beach Boy. Thomas ripped a lawsuit back at Mrs. Wilson alleging that she had "schemed against and manipulated" both himself and Brian.

Using Brian's late '90s breakup with Otto Chune may not be the best example to give of his independence.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 06:52:56 AM by Mike's Beard » Logged

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 07:44:14 AM »

...but last August, Brian's wife Melinda Wilson sued Thomas, claiming that the producer used his association with her husband to raise his industry profile and wrongfully enrich himself through his association with the former Beach Boy. Thomas ripped a lawsuit back at Mrs. Wilson alleging that she had "schemed against and manipulated" both himself and Brian.[/i][/color]

Why does the report state that "Brian's wife Melinda sued Thomas..."? Why doesn't it say "Brian sued Thomas..."?
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 12:53:31 PM »

...but last August, Brian's wife Melinda Wilson sued Thomas, claiming that the producer used his association with her husband to raise his industry profile and wrongfully enrich himself through his association with the former Beach Boy. Thomas ripped a lawsuit back at Mrs. Wilson alleging that she had "schemed against and manipulated" both himself and Brian.[/i][/color]

Why does the report state that "Brian's wife Melinda sued Thomas..."? Why doesn't it say "Brian sued Thomas..."?
Shocked
acedecade75
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2015, 10:57:30 PM »

In my opinion, Carl was a gentleman and a great talent right up to the end.  I only wish that he was still around when the C50 came about.  We would have heard some unbelievably beautiful things from him.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx