-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:16:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Behaviors
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Behaviors  (Read 1799 times)
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2015, 11:22:40 AM »

Hi all,

It is very easy for anyone to tell someone else how to behave.  It is making sure we do as we say that is hard.  Two sets of rules is alive and well.  That is not good.  People like to enforce the way they are or were raised on others.  I am sure we are all guilty of that at one time or another.  It is our job know the signs so that we can make sure we don't do that again.  Mike, Brian, Paul and other people have had their times being raised by thier parents.  When people say that they don't like how Mike acts they are telling him how to act.  He had Milton and Glee Love for that.  Brian had Murry and Audree for that.  We had, and have, our parnets to tell us things.  We were, and are, raised differently.  Some people go by everyting thier parents told them. Others pick and choose.  Then there is another group who reject everything they were taught.  That is up to each group.  To ankle bite someone simply because they aren't like you isn't good.  It makes the ankle biter look foolish not the other person. 

When I joined groups last decade I had to unlearn what I learned.  Meaning I had to keep in mind that others weren't raised the way I was.  A good thing to remember.  My family hates that.  That is their choice.  I will do whatever I think it right.  If it was meant to be for people to be alike it would happen just that way.  The people reprimanding Mike, Murry, a nieighbor or a family member for not doing as they would do are pushing their ways on them.  We have to remember that Mike is part of the singing group we like.  The neighbor is someone you see daily.  Murry is a stanger to us.  As is Mike.  The family member will take it hard. 

I hope that everyone has a good weekend!!!
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 11:45:03 AM »

I don't see my neighbours every day.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:48:59 AM by Hamstring Hero » Logged

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
sockittome
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 04:52:23 PM »

Thank God I don't see my neighbors every day.  They are the product of poor parenting...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: