gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681022 Posts in 27627 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 16, 2024, 03:24:25 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike is going to be interviewed live by John Stamos on Facebook.  (Read 3475 times)
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2016, 01:11:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMikeLove/videos/1107452946000212/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:41:57 PM by Rocky Raccoon » Logged

Matt H
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 01:26:12 PM »

I bet there will be a lot of hard hitting questions in that interview.
KDS
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 01:28:07 PM »

Have mercy. 
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 01:36:08 PM »

This will be a hard hitting interview! Razz

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 01:45:55 PM »

Wink Martindale is pissed....

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
themechanic
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 01:53:06 PM »

Stamos is afraid of him. Everyone knows the shower story, why did he not want to answer?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 01:53:37 PM »

The term 'the blind leading the blind' immediately comes to mind...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
themechanic
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 02:02:29 PM »

The term 'the blind leading the blind' immediately comes to mind...

LOL

I wish Stamos would stop fidgeting
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 03:04:47 PM »

Carl in a wheelchair story.....Wow!
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 03:10:13 PM »

nice interview! Some powerful stuff about Carl Wilson! That must have been pretty hard for all the guys to see!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 03:30:58 PM »

How about Stamos interviews Brian Wilson...... Evil Evil

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 03:38:33 PM »

14:51 - if looks could kill... when Stamos jokingly accuses Mike of conning Brian into writing songs that would be in Mike's key (in order to assure himself more leads), Mike does not look too happy  LOL If anyone but Stamos made that suggestion...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 03:39:17 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 05:37:24 PM »

14:51 - if looks could kill... when Stamos jokingly accuses Mike of conning Brian into writing songs that would be in Mike's key (in order to assure himself more leads), Mike does not look too happy  LOL If anyone but Stamos made that suggestion...

I thought Mike thought that was somewhat funny and sorta true.  LOL
halblaineisgood
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 05:55:00 PM »

I keep on accidentally clicking on it and making it start over  .   It's done with now, right?

Can somebody put it on youtube? '

How long is it? I ..Idunno.

I watched the first ten minutes or whatever.. then I lost interest ...and switched tabs. I switched back . Then I accidentally clicked on the video and it started all over again!

all the 2way from the beginning again.

At least someone could tell me how long it is?
That way I can start it up and switch to another tab and come back again in time to catch what i haven't seen yet.

Stami Lo.
Stame Likev.
Likev Stame.
 Cool

The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2016, 06:26:27 PM »

I'd lay odds that myKe's audio of the book is bathed in autotune.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:27:13 PM by The LEGENDARY OSD » Logged

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 09:56:45 PM »

Did anyone else notice that this was promoted and advertised as a Q&A where people were invited and asked to post questions...and it didn't turn out that way at all? The only "fan question" read by John Stamos was from a fan who Mike thanked for making him a quilt, so that was kind of odd. The rest of the session was John Stamos talking to Mike.

It was billed as a fan Q&A - Anyone know why that didn't happen? I was actually expecting a fan Q&A with questions submitted by fans, instead it was Mike getting interviewed by John Stamos, no fan input at all minus the lady who made Mike the quilt.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:57:50 PM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Zargo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 02:51:45 AM »

I thought it was a pleasant view, Stamos is charming enough and their camaraderie shines through.  I liked it when Mike takes a dig at Stamos, mentioning how one of the latter's assistants said "Mr Stamos does not fly economy!"
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 10:30:54 AM »

Did anyone else notice that this was promoted and advertised as a Q&A where people were invited and asked to post questions...and it didn't turn out that way at all? The only "fan question" read by John Stamos was from a fan who Mike thanked for making him a quilt, so that was kind of odd. The rest of the session was John Stamos talking to Mike.

It was billed as a fan Q&A - Anyone know why that didn't happen? I was actually expecting a fan Q&A with questions submitted by fans, instead it was Mike getting interviewed by John Stamos, no fan input at all minus the lady who made Mike the quilt.

That was odd and disappointing.  I had posted questions about Mike's thoughts on Love & Mercy and if he regretted pushing Al out of the band after Carl's death.  Thought it would have been interesting to hear his take on those topics.

The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2016, 10:45:07 AM »

That was odd and disappointing.  I had posted questions about Mike's thoughts on Love & Mercy and if he regretted pushing Al out of the band after Carl's death.  Thought it would have been interesting to hear his take on those topics.

It was disappointing to see the lack of Q&A but i still thought there was three fan questions asked
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2016, 11:19:48 AM »

I'd lay odds that myKe's audio of the book is bathed in autotune.

LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx