gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680813 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 03:58:57 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why do you hate Mike Love?  (Read 167384 times)
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2015, 11:42:12 AM »

If he hasn't said I'm sorry in the past 27 years, then in my opinion he isn't sorry. It's not like this happened in the past year. No, I won't say he has a problem saying sorry, because I don't know the guy to say one way or the other. The best way to end this is to mind our own business and let Mike to tend to Mike. Nothing Mike has said or done has ever hurt my feelings. I don't get that involved. I like the Beach Boys for the music, not because of their individual personalities. I certainly am not going to hold animosity for something that was said over a quarter of a century ago. Think about it? Just like I will never be more pissed at Mike, then Brian would be, when Mike is brought up in interviews. We carry our fandom way too far to the extreme.

Does this way of thinking extend to every person, or just Mike? That nobody should ever be regretful or say they are sorry, even when it's plainly obvious that they hurt others or put others in an excruciatingly awkward situation? (Lest anyone think that Mike is being "picked on"... I'd venture to say that a sobered-up Denny would probably express regret for bad behavior over the years... and if he wouldn't, I'd say that it would be better if he did).

I guess Carl and Al who looked incredibly embarrassed (and verbalized such) were wrong in being embarrassed, and the vast, vast majority of people who have seen the videotaped evidence were wrong too. One has to say that they are wrong and aren't owed any kind of apology if one is to defend a lack of remorse by Mike, right? There's nothing whatsoever to be regretful about, right? Everyone else is wrong; it's everyone's fault but Mike's. Right?

Geez, how hard is it to say that it would be better if he'd just say he's sorry for how he came off, even if he still feels there was a good intention behind some of the words? It's not *that* hard to say that. Again - it's one thing to apologize for inadvertently hurting others, as opposed to saying "I was wrong and everything I said has zero value". At the very least, the former shouldn't be unthinkable for us to think would have been a pretty good idea for him to have said.

I'm just guessing that Mike never say a parental unit of his apologize for their own actions, when it might have been warranted. Maybe that's why he never learned how to himself. And I feel bad for him if that's the case.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 05:18:38 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
chaki
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2015, 11:44:34 AM »

Mike's HOF speech was not some well thought out masterpiece to show the R and R world how important the BB were. It was a guy having way too much to drink and shooting his mouth off. We all have probably been there ourselves or been witness to someone else doing it.  When people try to defend it, it is an example of how this board has too many extremists.
But isn't that what Rock and Rollers are supposed to do? Be drunk, high, talk smack, be obnoxious, etc.? Had what Mike said came out of the mouth of Keith Richards, no one would bat an eye.

This is complete bs, also Keith DOESN'T act that way because he's cool enough to know not to.

BTW it's OK to call out assholes for being assholes. Even Ringo "peace and love" Starr has expressed his distaste for Mike.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2015, 11:47:08 AM »

Mike's HOF speech was not some well thought out masterpiece to show the R and R world how important the BB were. It was a guy having way too much to drink and shooting his mouth off. We all have probably been there ourselves or been witness to someone else doing it.  When people try to defend it, it is an example of how this board has too many extremists.
But isn't that what Rock and Rollers are supposed to do? Be drunk, high, talk smack, be obnoxious, etc.? Had what Mike said came out of the mouth of Keith Richards, no one would bat an eye.

They aren't "supposed" to do it, because when they cross a certain line, people think they are full of a bunch of crap. Keith's recent comment about Sgt. Pepper being "rubbish" was turned into clickbait by a number of online websites, because it incites feelings of shock and "WTF", and gets people worked up.

People DO bat eyes over it, otherwise it wouldn't be clickbait. When I read it (and I'm "people"), I surmised that Keith was an old coot who was/is out of his mind... not terribly dissimilar to how I feel about the 1988 speech.  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 12:01:46 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2015, 11:50:06 AM »

I don't hate Mike.

I don't know Mike.

I intensely dislike some of his actions. But so what? It's not going to make my or anyone else's life better to dwell on it, and carrying around negativity hurts the soul.

Too bad others don't realize that you can disagree without dwelling on it and dragging you down.  Or making it personal.  Thank you for this post.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2015, 11:55:26 AM »

Tell Mike that since he makes it personal about BW's decades old drug abuse in every local paper while promoting "the bar band".

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »

Why would anyone hate Mike Love? Eccentric guy with a great voice who co-wrote some of the best songs ever and plays a mean sax.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 12:23:26 PM by phirnis » Logged
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2015, 12:20:06 PM »

Iain's article on Jan and Dean.

http://www.iainlee.com/2015/03/jan-and-dean/

Draw your own conclusions.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 12:21:39 PM by Pretty Funky » Logged
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2015, 12:32:03 PM »

I stopped reading in the second paragraph when he mis-spelled "Aryan".

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2015, 12:41:01 PM »

If he hasn't said I'm sorry in the past 27 years, then in my opinion he isn't sorry. It's not like this happened in the past year. No, I won't say he has a problem saying sorry, because I don't know the guy to say one way or the other. The best way to end this is to mind our own business and let Mike to tend to Mike. Nothing Mike has said or done has ever hurt my feelings. I don't get that involved. I like the Beach Boys for the music, not because of their individual personalities. I certainly am not going to hold animosity for something that was said over a quarter of a century ago. Think about it? Just like I will never be more pissed at Mike, then Brian would be, when Mike is brought up in interviews. We carry our fandom way too far to the extreme.

Does this way of thinking extend to every person, or just Mike? That nobody should ever be regretful or say they are sorry, even when it's plainly obvious that they hurt others or put others in an excruciatingly awkward situation? (Lest anyone think that Mike is being "picked on"... I'd venture to say that a sobered-up Denny would probably express regret for bad behavior over the years... and if he wouldn't, I'd say that it would be better if he did).

I guess Carl and Al who looked incredibly embarrassed (and verbalized such) were wrong in being embarrassed, and the vast, vast majority of people who have seen the videotaped evidence were wrong too. One has to say that they are wrong and aren't owed any kind of apology if one is to defend a lack of remorse by Mike, right? There's nothing whatsoever to be regretful about, right? Everyone else is wrong; it's everyone's fault but Mike's. Right?

Geez, how hard is it to say that it would be better if he'd just say he's sorry for how he came off, even if he still feels there was a good intention behind some of the words? It's not *that* hard to say that. Again - it's one thing to apologize for inadvertently hurting others, as opposed to saying "I was wrong and everything I said has zero value". At the very least, the former shouldn't be unthinkable for us to think would have been a pretty good idea for him to have said.

I'm just guessing that Mike never say a parental unit of his apologize for their own poor actions. Maybe that's why he never learned how to himself. And I feel bad for him if that's the case.
WTF are you talking about? It's been 27 years. If he hasn't said he's sorry by now, then he ain't sorry. I think that is a more reasonable approach to take then what you're spouting. Mike shouldn't have to apologize just because you think he should. Come on, use some common sense. If Mike ever gets to the point where he regrets what he said 27 years ago, I'm sure he'll send it off in a letter to the forum. Wink

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2015, 12:51:16 PM »

I'm just guessing that Mike never say a parental unit of his apologize for their own poor actions. Maybe that's why he never learned how to himself. And I feel bad for him if that's the case.
WTF are you talking about? It's been 27 years. If he hasn't said he's sorry by now, then he ain't sorry. I think that is a more reasonable approach to take then what you're spouting. Mike shouldn't have to apologize just because you think he should. Come on, use some common sense. If Mike ever gets to the point where he regrets what he said 27 years ago, I'm sure he'll send it off in a letter to the forum. Wink

And this is the impasse these threads always come to. One side has the completely legitimate point that Mike *is* undeniably, very defensive and unwilling to admit fault ever. And that he would come across far better if he did. And then on the other side is the "Mike doesn't have to apologize!!!"/"Get over it!!!"/"He wrote some good lyrics, he can do what he wants!!!" apologisms.

And nothing ever gets settled. For the record, I think Century's point is a lot more cogent and reasonable than you give him credit for. I'm sure you've done some things in your life you aren't proud of but never specifically owned up to. And I'm sure people have wronged you who never apologized and you wished they would. That's life. And I'm sure it applies to Mike. If it doesn't, he's even more careless and self-centered than people say he is. If it does apply, that's literally all Century is saying.

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
wilsonart1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2015, 12:53:19 PM »

Oh! Andy Doe! 
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2015, 01:39:26 PM »

Love it or hate it, Mike Love's one of rock n roll's less loveable artists.

I'm assuming the title of the OP's article is tongue in cheek (given that he's trying garner support for a vinyl release of Unleash the Love), but nevertheless the question does get to the very heart of Mike's essence really. Why does the guy ruffle so many feathers?

I think a lot of people here are taking this thread far too seriously.

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2015, 02:00:50 PM »

Ah! So are we just a liner notes project? That'd be fun!
Ang Jones
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2015, 02:03:05 PM »

I'll bet a donut that if Dennis had given that same speech this board would be falling all over itself praising Dennis for the balls to give it.
If so, those praising Dennis' remarks would be wrong. When Dennis  behaved badly in public it usually came across as either mischievous or irresponsible and lacking in self control rather than bitter and envious.

In fact, the part of Mike's R&R Hall of Fame behaviour that annoyed me most was his continued interruption of Brian which seemed like immature attention seeking behaviour motivated by jealousy.
Sorry an event that happened the year my youngest kid was born ( and who has a few gray hairs!) still bothers you. Talk about carrying a grudge.  

Mike was right calling Mick out on touring.  I agreed then, and do, now. Plus, it looked intended as a joke. Maybe ill- advised, but true. The BB's out-toured all those prima donnas.

Seems after nearly 30 years one might, as the song suggests, "let it go."  Grudges only hurt the people who carry them around.  This forum is for music and not personality analysis.

How can one hate an individual whom one doesn't know?

"Annoyed" - past tense. I don't stay up nights stressing over it. But this isn't the only thing that Mike has done over the years that I haven't liked and some of them are A LOT more recent. We all have our faults. It is when a pattern emerges that I decide how to feel about someone.

As for 'how can one hate an individual whom one doesn't know?' - firstly, I didn't state I hated Mike. Secondly, quite a few claim to love people whom equally they don't know. Celebrities have millions of fans following their lives. People cry over the death of a celebrity they have never met. Are their feelings invalid? The millions who mourned Diana for example? It would be arrogant for me to claim that they were. I don't know the people who express such feelings either so how can I judge them?

Thirdly as my post  clearly states, the bit that annoyed me most was Mike's continued interruption of Brian, which was extremely ill mannered, like the behaviour of a spoilt child. But Mick Jagger wasn't the only target of Mike's speech.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 02:07:50 PM by Ang Jones » Logged
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2015, 02:06:16 PM »

A whole bunch of people here seem to really despise the man, including his brother Steve:

https://manvsclown.wordpress.com/2006/07/21/why-i-hate-mike-love/

This writer really doesn't like Mike:

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/mike-love-is-kind-of-an-asshole

This guy says Mike is a monster:

http://alexcastle.net/2012/09/28/the-beach-boys-mike-love-is-an-awful-human-being/

Why would anyone post outdated and already discredited links? One is from 2006!  Seriously!

Not surprisingly, you miss the point entirely!

And that is the fact that Mike Love is unique in being the only  "super famous rock star/band member" so widely vilified.
"Mike Love is a Monster", "Mike Love Is a Douchebag", "Mike Love is kind of an as#hole", "I hate Mike Love" on FB, "Why I hate Mike Love". There has to be a reason for such large scale public dislike one would think?

2006? You might say the same about this Board. When did this Board start? 198? Anyway, the Man vs. Clown "Blog", though started in 2006, is still being posted in 2015.

Discredited? It is a blog where people post opinions. So I guess this Board is "discredited" too.

Maybe you refer to Steve Love? Perhaps he did get his hand caught in the BB cookie jar but I feel safe to say he knows his brother a heck of a lot better than anyone posting on this board!

Lastly, these links/stories, simply exemplify the premise of the thread, which was the point of my post.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »

"If he hasn't said he's sorry by now, then he ain't sorry"

Well yeah, that's like saying if the sky is blue, then it must be blue. I'm saying that even if he isn't "sorry" in the traditional sense, it wouldn't have hurt for him to have still, nonetheless, backed down from being defensive over the speech many years ago, and shown a bit of regret years ago, especially in the wake of his humiliated bandmates. If only for their sake, to prove that he gave an iota of a sh*t about their feelings...AND for the sake of wanting to personally be less vilified (which clearly he, his family, and many fans of the band - including both you and me - all collectively desire).

How someone who has a chip on their shoulder (about being vilified) doesn't realize that the unwavering-at-all-times defensive tactic are related and intertwined in a cause/effect way is beyond comprehension. And how the small handful of people defending the incident don't realize that the man's own hard-line defense contributes to the man's vilification is also baffling. That. That's WTF I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:32:49 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
Jim Rockford
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2015, 04:05:18 PM »

I'd say Brian would have the best reason to hate him and yet he doesn't.  If Brian doesn't hate him, I don't think we should either. After all, most of us haven't even met the guy or know him on a personal basis.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2015, 04:19:43 PM »

Keith Richards has been in the music business and in the limelight for 50+ years, he knows the game and how to play it. Keith has a new solo album to promote. He makes some comments about a Beatles album, social media and the syndication networks pick it up, and now potentially millions of people who may have no idea Keith had a new record to promote have read his comments about the Beatles album and have also been informed that Keith has a new record available to buy.

That's promotion and marketing 101. Just for the record.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Gerry
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2015, 04:58:57 PM »

No, I don't hate Mike, never have and never will and that's coming from a Brian Wilson fan. If you want somebody to hate try Rocky Pamplin.
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2015, 05:38:40 PM »

I'd say Brian would have the best reason to hate him and yet he doesn't.  If Brian doesn't hate him, I don't think we should either. After all, most of us haven't even met the guy or know him on a personal basis.
Exactly!

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Autotune
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2015, 06:23:44 PM »

I'd say Brian would have the best reason to hate him and yet he doesn't.  If Brian doesn't hate him, I don't think we should either. After all, most of us haven't even met the guy or know him on a personal basis.
Exactly!

Why would Brian hate him? All of this makes no sense. This fuss about a 27 year old speech and the fact that a guy is defensive about himself is pointless. He harms no one.

"His lyrical ability has never been touched by anyone, except for Mike Love."

-Brian Wilson on Van Dyke Parks (2015)
Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2015, 06:50:01 PM »

We know The Beach Boys and/or their people read this and other fan boards. I wonder what Mike Love thinks when (if?) he reads threads like this?

IMO, Mike's HoF speech was the low point of his entire career. Does he owe anyone an apology? Better men have done worse.

Mike, if you are reading this, know that I appreciate and value your efforts as singer, lyricist, and frontman for The Beach Boys these past 53 years. You have truly spread the music of The Beach Boys all over the world. But sometimes you make ungracious comments. Sometimes, in fact, you seem a bit crazy.

So SGT PEPPER isn't Keith's favorite Beatles' album? Has it really come to the point where saying anything remotely negative about The Beatles is akin to swearing in church? Are they that much of a sacred cow? Come on. SGT PEPPER is a dated, gooey mess. It pales in comparison to SMiLE and many other albums that were actually fully realized in 1967. IMO, it pales in comparison to the earlier Beatles albums, and some of the later ones. Trite is the word that comes to mind. "I Am the Walrus" obliterates SGT PEPPER in 4:35.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:10:39 AM by Moon Dawg » Logged
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2015, 07:06:04 PM »

Hate is too strong a word. Dislike is probably the better word. These are my reasons (many have already been discussed here, but if you're writing an article one more opinion may help):

Overall, I feel like there’s a general atmosphere of sleaziness that wafts from the Mike Love side of things. The tactless tabloid interview answers, the constant passive-aggressive comments about his cousin, his “we all need love and harmony in our lives" then he'll say “Brian is controlled and on prescription meds it used to be illegal street drugs blah blah”. When asked what is his greatest regret in life he talks about the faults of others. He constantly brings up Brian's past drug use - just last week Mike was asked about the disbanding of the Beach Boys after the C50 and his reply started with a statement about Brian's past drug use. He says he has so much respect for Brian's musical abilities but didn't take two minutes and 54 seconds of his life to listen to 'The Right Time' when he was asked to give his opinion about it (I should add that I believe this was an email exchange 'interview' so it's not like he was pressed for time). His complete lack of humility all while preaching how humility is the greatest trait to have is annoying (btw did you know Kokomo became a number 1 hit and that Brian had nothing to do with it?). I know we all have our shortcomings, but if you parade your supposed moral principles for the world to see expect backlash when your actions don’t quite add up to your mantra. In the past I've tried to keep an open mind about Mike. After my naive years of solely blaming him for the Smile collapse I actually defended him a few times on this very board. But the last few years of these interviews, as well as other things, have left me with a rather dour opinion of the man. And he has done absolutely nothing to change that opinion. No Mike, not even dropping a bunch of articles/interviews in one day that proclaim your love for your cousin will change the years of recorded tactless statements that you’ve made about him.

Also, I don’t need to know someone personally to dislike them. There are plenty of preachers and politicians who I find repulsive solely based on how they present themselves in the public spotlight. It’s a ridiculous notion that I need to know people personally to make such an opinion about them.

All of that being said, without him The Beach Boys probably wouldn’t exist…and all of us owe a huge thanks to him because of that. He helped craft some of my favorite tunes, and frankly I enjoy “I Know There’s An Answer” far, far more than “Hang On To Your Ego” so even his more critical outlook on Brian’s ‘60s art isn’t a real problem with me. If he didn't make such tactless comments in media outlets my opinion would possibly be very different.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2015, 07:21:58 PM »

A few years back, I started a similar thread about the history of Mike Love's reputation. But I didn't assume that everyone feels negativity toward Mike. I don't like several songs be wrote and some things he's said, but over all don't have a problem with him. But I do find the feelings pf many fans interesting. Today, I think it's cool to say you hate Mike. But Jon Stebbons book gives interesting insite on it. Apparently it started back in the 60s.

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2015, 07:27:01 PM »

Exactly!

Why would Brian hate him? All of this makes no sense. This fuss about a 27 year old speech and the fact that a guy is defensive about himself is pointless. He harms no one.

Except himself.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx