-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:20:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION  (Read 92987 times)
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 28, 2015, 02:48:57 PM »

*WHICH IS NOT TO SAY THAT I THINK EVERYONE OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A TERRORIST.

But anybody of Islamic faith should stay in their own country,  right?

Certainly, until a handle on this current situation can be sorted I think it would be a wise move.

No one's concerned about the "peaceful" ones. When the numbers point to anywhere between 20-25% being "radicals," however, preservation becomes a major point. There is no "refugee crisis" in Europe. No refugee crisis consists of nearly 77% able-bodied males in their twenties and thirties. That's an invasion. We can sit in the grass, stop working, bang on the drums all day, and sing Kumbaya...or we can recognize that maybe, just maybe, there really is a problem on our hands here in Western civilization.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: November 28, 2015, 02:51:13 PM »

*WHICH IS NOT TO SAY THAT I THINK EVERYONE OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A TERRORIST.

Certainly, until a handle on this current situation can be sorted I think it would be a wise move.

Wow. So does that include deportation,  by chance?

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 28, 2015, 02:57:10 PM »

I've already clearly stated this. ANYONE with known links to ISIS or any other form of radical groups needs to be sent packing or locked up. Not 'monitored', one of the Paris bombers had been under surveillance for some time - look how that turned out. Religious freedom ends the second you align yourself with murderers.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 28, 2015, 02:59:31 PM »

In order to preserve liberty, elements who are loathe to embrace liberty must be ostracized from society.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 28, 2015, 03:03:10 PM »

But anybody of Islamic faith should stay in their own country,  right?

No one's concerned about the "peaceful" ones. When the numbers point to anywhere between 20-25% being "radicals," however, preservation becomes a major point. There is no "refugee crisis" in Europe. No refugee crisis consists of nearly 77% able-bodied males in their twenties and thirties. That's an invasion. We can sit in the grass, stop working, bang on the drums all day, and sing Kumbaya...or we can recognize that maybe, just maybe, there really is a problem on our hands here in Western civilization.

Which is exactly what I have been saying. No matter how great or small the threat may be, our elected leaders are playing Russian Roulette with it's people's safety here.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:04:47 PM by Mike's Beard » Logged

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: November 28, 2015, 03:07:09 PM »

I've already clearly stated this. ANYONE with known links to ISIS or any other form of radical groups needs to be sent packing or locked up. Not 'monitored', one of the Paris bombers had been under surveillance for some time - look how that turned out. Religious freedom ends the second you align yourself with murderers.

Just to clarify. ...ONLY those with known links to ISIS,  right? Not rounding up every Muslim and deporting them, just the ones known to be affiliated with terror groups.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 28, 2015, 03:09:08 PM »

I'd say it's cut and dried. If these people have any link to ISIS that would suggest a differing loyalty against the land whose taxpayers they're most likely sponging off of, then yes, they should be deported, never allowed back in, let the Wahhabis sort 'em out later.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 28, 2015, 03:20:53 PM »

Just to clarify. ...ONLY those with known links to ISIS,  right? Not rounding up every Muslim and deporting them, just the ones known to be affiliated with terror groups.

Yes. Haven't I already said this several times now? Here's what I said early on in the Paris thread;

Round up any already living in the west that are known to support, have links, ties, sympathise or preach radical Islamic ideology and deport them if they are migrants or lock them up if they are second/third generation settlers under grounds of treason. And that includes those that would support any form of Sharia Law.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 28, 2015, 04:33:07 PM »

Increasing population is good.  Babies are good.

I love how the left is ready for action when one of their baby slaughter-houses and body-part harvesting factories are attacked... but when kids are mowed down in a French nightclub, or on the street enjoying the nightlife, or in their mother's womb clinging to life -- nah.  "Let's not over-react."

Funny liberals.
Planned Parenthood Contributions to Federal Candidates 2012 cycle on opensecrets.org

So, I find it to be paid outrage...http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00314617&cycle=2012

Found it very interesting that the loudest voices in their defense have received the biggest contributions.  

Mind boggling how a non-profit has so much money each year to keep contributing to political candidates.  

The site opensecrets.org from the Center for Responsive Politics, is an intersting site where you can see who is benefitting from which industries.

Food for thought.  Just follow the money.  

There are photos surfacing of the mug shots from the shooter.  He does not look to put together.  And he is not local to the area.  From North Carolina and lived in a cabin, and not very cognitive, a mental health eval will be part of the investigation...according to an AP story.  
If I were to run for office, it would make sense for planned parenthood to support me, because I support them. When my vote supports them, it's not because they gave me money; they gave me money because my vote supports them. Just like it would make sense for a pro-coal mining organization to support you. Sometimes the vote follows the money, but sometimes the money follows the vote. There is nothing inherently suspicious about receiving funds from an organization you agree with. Otherwise, it would only be unsuspicious if candidates received money from things they don't support. Which of course wouldn't happen.
Emily - Political campaigns are big business.  On that site, you can click on an election year and discover who got money from Planned Parenthood.  These are not individuals donating $25 or $50 to defray postage or radio time.  These are congress people and senators, some of whom got thousands in election cycles, from a non-profit.  Politics is a quid-pro-quo business.  This is Latin for "this for that" and who expect support in return for money.  If you look at the PACs list you will see some pretty high profile donations and lobbying groups who represent the special interests of many companies and groups.

If a group gives 10 grand, they expect votes, screaming and hollering for them.  I recognized some familiar names who got 10 grand or so and who have been the most vocal for Planned Parenthood, and wonder of wonders, they were high on the list.

So, non-profits are not taxed.  Non-profits are set up to not show a profit.  Does not mean that some at the top don't get several hundred "large" a year.  There is very little transparency as to their financial books.  And they get a tax break.  So, I am thinking that "following the money" shows the beneficial relationship as between and among people who are elected to vote according to other standards besides who is filling the campaign coffers.  

They are gaining an unfair advantage because their relationships are not for good government but being incentivized by organizations who should not have all this money that they get from donations, and whose donors are likely unaware that as their money is going to fund political campaigns, when donors are told that money is going to "women's health."      
I personally think that organizations across the board should not be able to donate. All donations should be from individuals. But, given that that is not our system, there's nothing unfair or wrong or suspicious about Planned Parenthood doing what every other organization, left, right, up, down, does. They give money to politicians they think are likely to support their cause. And politicians seem money from like-minded organizations. Unfortunately, some politicians will, in effect, sell their votes, but that is not Planned Parenthood's problem. Name me one organization that has a stake in contemporary policy decisions that doesn't give money. NRA? Pro-life groups? Whatever that creepy Family Research Council... What are you imying by singling out Planned Parenthood for doing something completely standard in our system? And do you cast aspersions on all groups that give money to politicians, even when they agree with you?
Eta: all the money given to the recipients came from donations to the PAC, thus were not out of the non-profit budget.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:02:38 PM by Emily » Logged
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 28, 2015, 04:35:06 PM »

So all Christians should be banned from interstate and international travel until they stop shooting people?
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2015, 04:36:24 PM »

http://takimag.com/article/trouble_with_islam/

This, along with the research cited, confirms a theory I've held for a long time.
Lord. Please don't go by anything reported in that rag.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2015, 04:37:36 PM »

In order to preserve liberty, elements who are loathe to embrace liberty must be ostracized from society.
Including Mike's Beard who doesn't consider freedom of speech to be a fundamental right?
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2015, 04:38:41 PM »

I'd say it's cut and dried. If these people have any link to ISIS that would suggest a differing loyalty against the land whose taxpayers they're most likely sponging off of, then yes, they should be deported, never allowed back in, let the Wahhabis sort 'em out later.
Ah. So Catholics, too.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2015, 04:42:09 PM »

But anybody of Islamic faith should stay in their own country,  right?

So all Christians should be banned from interstate and international travel until they stop shooting people?

This crap again? Are Christian citizens traveling to other countries to shoot people over their differing religious beliefs right now?
And before you bring it up, back when the IRA bombings were at their peak, I would have supported restricted travel from Northern Ireland to other countries.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:54:35 PM by Mike's Beard » Logged

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2015, 04:48:59 PM »

Including Mike's Beard who doesn't consider freedom of speech to be a fundamental right?
If a country grants it's citizens freedom of speech as a fundamental right, then anyone living in that country who wishes to destroy those citizens have forefitted their right to freedom of speech.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2015, 05:02:56 PM »

It's amazing how the word  'liberty' (the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views) applies to some but not all.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2015, 05:05:31 PM »

This crap again? Are Christian citizens traveling to other countries to shoot people over their differing religious beliefs right now?

Too busy doing it at home.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2015, 05:06:54 PM »

If a country grants it's citizens freedom of speech as a fundamental right, then anyone living in that country who wishes to destroy those citizens have forefitted their right to freedom of speech.
Part of this is a cultural difference. In the U.S., we have the proposition in our founding documents that some rights are "inalienable". They are not to be thought of as granted and therefore can not be taken away.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: November 28, 2015, 05:11:08 PM »

And before get any sh*t about being a typical liberal who supports abortion and blah blah blah blah...I happen to be pro-life in most cases, and that was only strengthened after my wife and I going through a miscarriage a couple of days ago.

You know, cause this board likes to generalize and all of that.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2015, 05:14:58 PM »

It's amazing how the word  'liberty' (the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views) applies to some but not all.
It doesn't or should not stretch to those who support any group who wish to kill innocents.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2015, 05:15:23 PM »

Love and Mercy Billy! Sad

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2015, 05:17:37 PM »

Too busy doing it at home.
Which is a totally seperate issue.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: November 28, 2015, 05:44:31 PM »

Maybe, but by your logic, how can you tell if the Christian that just entered your country/state/city/village/jail cell is a nut job or not? Might as  well not let them travel, right? I mean, Joel Osteen might have told them to strap dynamite to their chest and blow up a mosque.

Sounds nuts, right? It's cause it is. I have a major issue with pigeonholing anybody of ANY race, religion, gender, orientation, astrological sign, shoe size, and such, because of the actions of a segment of said population.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2015, 05:48:58 PM »

Maybe, but by your logic, how can you tell if the Christian that just entered your country/state/city/village/jail cell is a nut job or not? Might as  well not let them travel, right? I mean, Joel Osteen might have told them to strap dynamite to their chest and blow up a mosque.

I've already thrashed out this line of thought with Emily and the Shake Man.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2015, 06:08:40 PM »

And before get any sh*t about being a typical liberal who supports abortion and blah blah blah blah...I happen to be pro-life in most cases, and that was only strengthened after my wife and I going through a miscarriage a couple of days ago.

You know, cause this board likes to generalize and all of that.
Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Been through it and it was devastating for a long time. Please note that this wreaks havoc with the hormones and your wife will be struggling with an imbalance for a while.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: