-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:09:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION  (Read 92982 times)
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 07:17:04 AM »

I'd like to control your right to buy a gun but it is your Constitutional right. Funny how you Republicans complain about the over reach of big govt and govt regulation but when it comes to your issues, like abortion,  you want to pass laws to control and stop it.
I don't think you understand what you're saying here. People have a right to live and defend themselves. Don't they?  It's your ilk that is using Government to take those away from people.

Yes, the woman's right to chose, Constitutional right as handed down by the Supreme Court. In case you didn't  realize, carrying around a big thing in your belly for 9 months is no trivial thing.  It  can endanger a woman's health, mess up her body permanently and affect her life in multiple ways you obviously have never seriously considered. Not to mention, deciding not to bring a child into a situation of poverty in some cases. Seems like not adding to the 50% of takers Mitt Romney and Fox NEWS love to complain about would make you happy.
Constitutional right handed down by the Supreme Court, does not trump a right to live as handed down by the Supreme Being. Killing out of convenience should have ended with the fall of Nazi Germany.

And the argument that people ought to be happy that we're not adding more people to our economic burdens, proves - in written English - that that line of thinking still exists. Sadly.

KDS
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 10:37:18 AM »

I'd like to control your right to buy a gun but it is your Constitutional right. Funny how you Republicans complain about the over reach of big govt and govt regulation but when it comes to your issues, like abortion,  you want to pass laws to control and stop it.
I don't think you understand what you're saying here. People have a right to live and defend themselves. Don't they?  It's your ilk that is using Government to take those away from people.

Yes, the woman's right to chose, Constitutional right as handed down by the Supreme Court. In case you didn't  realize, carrying around a big thing in your belly for 9 months is no trivial thing.  It  can endanger a woman's health, mess up her body permanently and affect her life in multiple ways you obviously have never seriously considered. Not to mention, deciding not to bring a child into a situation of poverty in some cases. Seems like not adding to the 50% of takers Mitt Romney and Fox NEWS love to complain about would make you happy.
Constitutional right handed down by the Supreme Court, does not trump a right to live as handed down by the Supreme Being. Killing out of convenience should have ended with the fall of Nazi Germany.

And the argument that people ought to be happy that we're not adding more people to our economic burdens, proves - in written English - that that line of thinking still exists. Sadly.

I'm not going to argue for or against this issue any further.

But I don't think that the US Government should base any laws on the belief of a "Supreme Being." 
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 12:57:28 PM »

No need to fear the concept of a Supreme Being, KDS. It's where all our laws, morals, rights, common sense etc come from.  Murder = bad, and so forth.

At the very least the concept is required if only to separate ourselves from self-proclaimed messiahs. The self-proclaimed messiah-types get a tickle up their slacks when you say stuff like you just said. If you don't believe me -- ask'em.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 12:58:35 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 11:08:36 PM »

I see no need to comment further Bag. Your words have done it all for me (mic dropped and walked away).

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 06:35:45 AM »

No need to fear the concept of a Supreme Being, KDS. It's where all our laws, morals, rights, common sense etc come from.  Murder = bad, and so forth.

At the very least the concept is required if only to separate ourselves from self-proclaimed messiahs. The self-proclaimed messiah-types get a tickle up their slacks when you say stuff like you just said. If you don't believe me -- ask'em.
Bean Bag - this is a hot topic.  But the US Constitution has separation of church and state.  That is non-negotiable.  Both sides are freaking out and distorting the issues to enhance their electability.

This isn't the religious right. This isn't women's rights. It isn't women's health. That hasn't changed.  This is about "trafficking human tissue," which is spelled out clearly, that is in clear contravention of the law.  And it is not just the "harvesters" of the tissue.  It is about everyone in the "steam of distribution." Quid pro quo. Do-re-mi.

The whole biotech industry is in the background.  The pharmaceutical companies might be also in the mix.  And why everyone is grabbing the Kaopectate.  Those tissues have crossed state lines, in interstate transport and interstate commerce.  Where do the tissues end up? There is a pronouncement somewhere that only 3 states are involved. They could be distributing to the whole 50 states!

And whatever "faction" benefits unintentionally...people want to jump on, is clouding the issue and muddying the waters, politicizing the apparent crimes that have been committed.

It looks bad, because it is bad.  It is a narrow issue.  "Procedures were altered" to maximize profit and "outcome."  On the unwitting dime of the taxpayer.  PP enjoys tax exempt status.  That's a problem.

The medical or bio ethics (or lack thereof) are a "whole other story." And not unlike religion, might not be a good topic for discussion, here, as it's personal.  Wink
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2015, 08:35:24 AM »

Bean Bag - this is a hot topic.  But the US Constitution has separation of church and state.  That is non-negotiable.  Both sides are freaking out and distorting the issues to enhance their electability.

This isn't the religious right. This isn't women's rights. It isn't women's health. That hasn't changed.  This is about "trafficking human tissue," which is spelled out clearly, that is in clear contravention of the law.  And it is not just the "harvesters" of the tissue.  It is about everyone in the "steam of distribution." Quid pro quo. Do-re-mi.

The whole biotech industry is in the background.  The pharmaceutical companies might be also in the mix.  And why everyone is grabbing the Kaopectate.  Those tissues have crossed state lines, in interstate transport and interstate commerce.  Where do the tissues end up? There is a pronouncement somewhere that only 3 states are involved. They could be distributing to the whole 50 states!

And whatever "faction" benefits unintentionally...people want to jump on, is clouding the issue and muddying the waters, politicizing the apparent crimes that have been committed.

It looks bad, because it is bad.  It is a narrow issue.  "Procedures were altered" to maximize profit and "outcome."  On the unwitting dime of the taxpayer.  PP enjoys tax exempt status.  That's a problem.

The medical or bio ethics (or lack thereof) are a "whole other story." And not unlike religion, might not be a good topic for discussion, here, as it's personal.  Wink

First, I don't know what this has to do with anything -- but there's nothing about separation of Church/State in the US Constitution.  Only that the government can't establish a State religion -- which is exactly what the Secular Progressives are doing (Obama's religion for the slow-witted).  The Secular Progressives are establishing a State Religion.  Secular Progressivism.

Secondly, and most importantly, I don't think this is a religious issue at all.  It's a human rights issue.  Plain and simple.  If this were chicken parts being trafficked, it wouldn't be an issue.  Well... there is the Left's own PETA.  I take it back.

This is a human rights issue.  Just like slavery.  It's not just about the altered procedural profit-oriented trafficking of slaves -- I mean babies, and baby parts.  It's more than that.  It's about the what's being trafficked.  People.  Murdered humans.  Horrifically sad, butchered human beings.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 08:36:17 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2015, 09:22:16 AM »

The medical or bio ethics (or lack thereof) are a "whole other story." And not unlike religion, might not be a good topic for discussion, here, as it's personal.  Wink

First, I don't know what this has to do with anything -- but there's nothing about separation of Church/State in the US Constitution.  Only that the government can't establish a State religion -- which is exactly what the Secular Progressives are doing (Obama's religion for the slow-witted).  The Secular Progressives are establishing a State Religion.  Secular Progressivism.

Secondly, and most importantly, I don't think this is a religious issue at all.  It's a human rights issue.  Plain and simple.  If this were chicken parts being trafficked, it wouldn't be an issue.  Well... there is the Left's own PETA.  I take it back.

This is a human rights issue.  Just like slavery.  It's not just about the altered procedural profit-oriented trafficking of slaves -- I mean babies, and baby parts.  It's more than that.  It's about the what's being trafficked.  People.  Murdered humans.  Horrifically sad, butchered human beings.
Bean Bag - maybe I explained that poorly.  As a result of these videos the religious right and all sorts of anti-PP parties are claiming victory.

Say, any undercover investigative network (or the FBI) had done this project and not an anti-abortion special interest group, it would be a different outcry.  If they were only looking at corruption of non-profits (which this seems to be) it would be a different spin. The moral issues and ethics wouldn't be involved. (Even if they are highly charged.)

If a neutral group or media network, went undercover without ties to a special interest, pro or con, it would be a different story.

And what I'm looking at is strictly the money they got, that was conditioned on abiding by certain laws, and abusing them for greed, and apparent personal gain.

It's separating personal positions from out-and out-lawbreaking.  Here, they are got an inch, getting the money, and took a mile, by breaking the regulations attached to the money. 

Following the money and investigating it's misuse, just factually, could be their undoing.

And, I hear what you're saying. But the facts and trail of the flow of money, will tell the real story, without having the waters muddied, by politics and special interest groups. 

The right could get what it wants and the left will discover that they have been "mislead by their own."  But, it has to be done analyzing the facts, only. 

One doctor ( high profile) had an online 1.5 of 5 rating.  It will be interesting how many could come out of the woodwork with complaints to the medical boards.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2015, 09:38:39 AM »

For the record, the government doesn't give you your rights. You as a sovereign individual have the rights. They are not "gifts" from the government. Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness (property), and the defense of those are the only rights one has. Anything else classified as a "right" is only backed up by government force (also known as guns...y'know, those things that progressives hate so much).

Since ORR brought up guns, let's ask one simple question. Progressives think gun control will magically control guns (never mind the fact that progressives aren't really for gun control; they just want government to control the guns - this has NEVER, EVER under ANY circumstances ended badly at all, y'dig). Does that mean abortion control will magically control abortion? Years of back-alley abortions do not seem to hold up the facade that the illegality of abortion made it go away. Banning guns won't make the guns disappear. Banning abortion or regulating abortion is not going to fix the problem. The American populace has a morality problem first and foremost - a lack of respect for human life and human decency. This is not a "progressive vs. conservative" thing, either. There is no personal responsibility. And why should there be when big government can be mommy and daddy?

Planned Parenthood does have a place in society as a provider of health services for women. It also has no right to money stolen from the productive sector of society. Its services can be provided entirely by investments and donations, and indeed, most of its funding comes from said private investments. So what's going to happen if the public is no longer extorted to help provide part of Planned Parenthood's funding? Absolutely nothing. Progressives don't want tax exemptions for the churches but they want people to fund Planned Parenthood. Newsflash - when videos like this come out and people are being robbed by the state to fund part of that racket, are you really surprised at the backlash? How about this...you want the public to leave Planned Parenthood alone? Stop demanding those who disagree with Planned Parenthood fund them. I mean hey, no one's forcing progressives to go to church or donate to them.

And on the topic of the Supreme Court, let's not hold the Supreme Court up as some haven of logic and reason in a morass of bullshit. Both sides love the Supreme Court when they agree with the decision and hate it when they disagree.

Progressive solutions are always final...and that's not a good thing. Case in point with the recent defense of this idiocy at Planned Parenthood.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2015, 11:07:09 AM »

There are more fundamental rights to add to TRBB's list. (I agree with a lot in that post.)

Voting
Travel
and
Privacy
under Privacy comes
Contraception - sale and use. Married and unmarried.

Abortion - but may be regulated by the states, but, as long as they create no undue burden on the right to obtain one. 

Marriage - earlier landmark cases were related to bans on interracial marriage. 

Procreation - relates to contraception

Education (outside public schools)

Challenges are coming to the right to bear arms. 

Also rights of
Free Exercise of Religion
Association
Press (qualified)
Speech (qualified)
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2015, 12:37:08 PM »

Freedom of movement, privacy, freedom of religion, association, press, speech, and procreation are all covered under liberty. There is no right to education, no right to abortion, no right to contraception, and no right to vote. Voting restricts the liberty of others.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 12:43:02 PM by The Real Beach Boy » Logged

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2015, 01:07:55 PM »

Freedom of movement, privacy, freedom of religion, association, press, speech, and procreation are all covered under liberty. There is no right to education, no right to abortion, no right to contraception, and no right to vote. Voting restricts the liberty of others.
Liberty is a broad umbrella.  There are regulations that only are necessary for compelling state interests.

There is a right to educate your child ( outside of the public schools)

Those are regulated fundamental rights,  subject to strict scrutiny under equal protection. Meaning there is a compelling interest.  The burden is on the state to show the law is necessary to a compelling interest. 

Voting is regulated by residency and age.  Voting, speech and association can be regulated, secondarily by time, place and manner restrictions, which have to be reasonable to be upheld. 

There are other fundamental rights under art. 4 privileges and immunities. Like access to courts.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2015, 01:15:38 PM »

Education, health care, and voting are examples of positive rights - they take away someone else's liberty in the process.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2015, 01:22:38 PM »

Education, health care, and voting are examples of positive rights - they take away someone else's liberty in the process.
How do those positive rights take away someone else's liberty?
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2015, 01:24:29 PM »

I don't have kids...why should I pay for someone else's kids to be educated? I pay for my own health care...why should I pay for someone else's? If those "rights" require someone else's participation then they are not rights, they are state edicts. They are administered by force.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2015, 01:27:26 PM »

Should government provided BBs and moody blues albums be a right? Cool Guy

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2015, 01:28:22 PM »

Oh, by all means.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2015, 01:31:46 PM »

I don't have kids...why should I pay for someone else's kids to be educated? I pay for my own health care...why should I pay for someone else's? If those "rights" require someone else's participation then they are not rights, they are state edicts. They are administered by force.
Oh, I understand what you mean.  But they are deemed to be "necessary and proper" for the "general welfare of the people."

And, I educated my kids ( for the most part) in private schools. But the rest of the population has to be educated. So I guess I paid twice.

Education is cheaper than ignorance (and jail.) Those are the laws that Congress has enacted.  I'm a citizen.  It is the price you pay.  

Your probably correct about the fact that it is "not an option."  LOL
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »

Take our guns -- before we get on a plane.  Sounds reasonable.  But also sounds more reasonable to box-cutter packing terrorist.

So many lessons in that reality.

Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2015, 11:22:02 PM »

Oh, I understand what you mean.  But they are deemed to be "necessary and proper" for the "general welfare of the people."

And, I educated my kids ( for the most part) in private schools. But the rest of the population has to be educated. So I guess I paid twice.

Education is cheaper than ignorance (and jail.) Those are the laws that Congress has enacted.  I'm a citizen.  It is the price you pay.  

Yeah, I'm aware of the Necessary and Proper Clause in the Constitution. I'm also of the opinion that the Constitution is worthless and does nothing to protect anyone's rights because so many are so willing to delegate more power to the government in exchange for security.

The rest of the population would certainly benefit from the education, but given the sorry state of public education in this country that doesn't speak too well for public-educated children. Of course, if the public schools were actually required to compete with the private schools (the places where people get real educations - no elitism there; I've seen the differences first hand) they'd go out of business.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:35:13 PM by The Real Beach Boy » Logged

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2015, 05:47:16 AM »

Yeah, I'm aware of the Necessary and Proper Clause in the Constitution. I'm also of the opinion that the Constitution is worthless and does nothing to protect anyone's rights because so many are so willing to delegate more power to the government in exchange for security.

The rest of the population would certainly benefit from the education, but given the sorry state of public education in this country that doesn't speak too well for public-educated children. Of course, if the public schools were actually required to compete with the private schools (the places where people get real educations - no elitism there; I've seen the differences first hand) they'd go out of business.
The private schools aren't under the gun for academic freedom.  They can use tried and true methods while integrating cutting edge technology.  Public schools, especially in the urban areas, have these predators called college and universities, who are paired with them, and who use the kids as "cohorts" (just like drug companies) for studies.  It means that some reading programs get switched often, so some doctoral candidate can use classes, or even a whole system to put a new re-Invented wheel in place, and get a doctorate.

They also have book companies, many of whom have bus contracts constantly haranguing teachers and principals to sell books.  The private schools can find the best books, and leave them in place.  They don't experiment on their students.  No one would put up with it.  It isn't teachers'  unions (who are far less powerful than other unions, because teachers are generally clueless about what a union really is - the exception is the vocational teachers, like union electricians who go to teacher training and know what a union is) but the administration who are in bed with book companies, who pay for meals at conventions and conferences and offer perks like drug companies have done with doctors.  And food companies who are vendors for meals.  Little sugar?

The teachers have their hands tied in public schools.  That is the reality of the situation. The unions actually can help keep the school systems honest, with caps on class size, environmental conditions, and actually having books for each kid.  The private or parochial schools should be a model for public schools. It is the administration in public schools that is the problem.  Big gravy train.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:50:08 AM by filledeplage » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2015, 06:20:31 PM »

Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Buyer Laughs About Shipping Severed Heads

The latest undercover Planned Parenthood video is an interview with Cate Dyer, CEO of an organization called StemExpress that buys aborted baby body parts from Planned Parenthood and sells them to researchers.

There are no graphic images in the video, but Dyer's comments about shipping the severed intact "calvarium" or skull of an aborted baby are bonechilling.

StemExpress: I know we get requests for neural [tissue]. It's the hardest thing in the world to ship.

Buyer: You do it as the whole calvarium.

StemExpress: That's it, yeah, that's the easiest way. And I mean we've actually had good success with that in the past.

Buyer: Yeah, Make sure the eyes are closed!

StemExpress: [Loud Laughter] Tell the lab it's coming. So they don't open the box and go, "Oh God!" [Laughter] So yeah, whereas so many of the academic labs cannot fly like that. They're just not capable.

Buyer: Why is that? I don't understand that.

StemExpress: It's almost like they don't want to know where it comes from. I can see that. Where they're like, "We need limbs, but no hands and feet need to be attached." [...] They want you to take it all off, like, "Make it so that we don't know what it is."

Buyer: Yeah. Bone the chicken for me and then I'll eat it.

StemExpress: That's it. But we know what it is [Laughter]. [...] Their lab techs freak out, and have meltdowns, and so it's just like, yeah.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:07:59 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Loaf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2015, 08:52:40 AM »

Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Buyer Laughs About Shipping Severed Heads

The latest undercover Planned Parenthood video is an interview with Cate Dyer, CEO of an organization called StemExpress that buys aborted baby body parts from Planned Parenthood and sells them to researchers.

There are no graphic images in the video, but Dyer's comments about shipping the severed intact "calvarium" or skull of an aborted baby are bonechilling.

StemExpress: I know we get requests for neural [tissue]. It's the hardest thing in the world to ship.

Buyer: You do it as the whole calvarium.

StemExpress: That's it, yeah, that's the easiest way. And I mean we've actually had good success with that in the past.

Buyer: Yeah, Make sure the eyes are closed!

StemExpress: [Loud Laughter] Tell the lab it's coming. So they don't open the box and go, "Oh God!" [Laughter] So yeah, whereas so many of the academic labs cannot fly like that. They're just not capable.

Buyer: Why is that? I don't understand that.

StemExpress: It's almost like they don't want to know where it comes from. I can see that. Where they're like, "We need limbs, but no hands and feet need to be attached." [...] They want you to take it all off, like, "Make it so that we don't know what it is."

Buyer: Yeah. Bone the chicken for me and then I'll eat it.

StemExpress: That's it. But we know what it is [Laughter]. [...] Their lab techs freak out, and have meltdowns, and so it's just like, yeah.

I'm not quite sure what's "bonechilling" about it?
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2015, 04:39:43 PM »

But what if you reach a point in your life where stuff like this is gross?

Loaf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2015, 01:56:39 PM »

But what if you reach a point in your life where stuff like this is gross?

Yeah, but which part is bone chilling to you?
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2015, 08:17:24 PM »

Don't be silly Loaf.  It's a very delicate age.  Those children deserve the best care possible.  Not an executioner.

Now, I'm not a doctor.  But I don't think they should be talking about how to best remove the child's heads.  And how to ship them with the eyes closed, so when the person opens it, they're not freaked out.  Call me old fashioned.

Am I getting through, by the way?  Is this thing on?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: