-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION  (Read 93004 times)
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2015, 08:36:07 PM »

Are any of you following this story?  A series of undercover "sting" videos have been capturing Planned Parenthood employees trafficking baby parts -- for profit.  Which is a Federal crime.  And the videos keep coming.

Regardless of how you feel about abortion (killing babies for our convenience) -- the exposed practice of harvesting humans for their body parts is causing some pretty heavy reaction.  Congress is moving to defund them.  I don't know if the John Stewart Class out there knows anything about this, so I'm curious what ya'll thinks.

In case you get your "news" from other liberal organizations and therefore totally clueless, Planned Parenthood kills babies.  It's not about family planning, anymore than Auschwitz was about "relocating Jews."  Two out of three of these Planned Murderhood clinics are in black neighborhoods.  And since Roe V. Wade, an estimated 55 million babies have been carved out of their mothers womb -- alive.  55 million -- making the holocaust's 7 million, look like a dry run.

So what say you?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:22:27 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 10:45:04 PM »

Sad news about Cecil.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:29:40 PM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
Loaf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 02:33:10 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/30/politics/planned-parenthood-fourth-video/

"There's ample reason to think that this is merely the tried and true tactic that we have seen from some extremists on the right to edit this video and selectively release an edited version of the video that grossly distorts the position of the person who is actually speaking on the video," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said. "And Planned Parenthood has indicated that's what has occurred here."

Planned Parenthood lawyers declined to enter into a contract with the individuals pretending to be researchers after seeing the contract.

But let's not a lack of facts get in the way of anyone's agenda... Smiley

KDS
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 05:32:10 AM »

My beliefs tend to lean more to the right than to the left.  But I do support a woman's right to chose. 

That being said, if these stories are true, then said clinics should be shut down immediately, and the guilty parties prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 06:20:13 AM »

"There's ample reason to think that this is merely the tried and true tactic that we have seen from some extremists on the right to edit this video and selectively release an edited version of the video that grossly distorts the position of the person who is actually speaking on the video," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said. "And Planned Parenthood has indicated that's what has occurred here."

Planned Parenthood lawyers declined to enter into a contract with the individuals pretending to be researchers after seeing the contract.

LOL  Right!  Just a big misunderstanding I'm sure.  Reminds me of that commercial for parental TV controls, where the mom is talking to a couple of mobsters from a Sopranos-type of show -- "...and last week, when you hit Vinny with the shovel"  And the mobsters look at each other and smirk, before he turns back to the mom "yeah, I do not recall that."  Classic.

However, the fact is, Loaf -- we're talking Nazi-sht. It's just a matter of time before we find the lampshades made from the hides of babies in the office of a Planned Parenthood exec.  You know it.  I know it.  And Vinny knows it.

LOL
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 06:21:29 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 06:31:49 AM »

My beliefs tend to lean more to the right than to the left.  But I do support a woman's right to chose. 

That being said, if these stories are true, then said clinics should be shut down immediately, and the guilty parties prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

I agree.  But I gotta say, a "woman's right to choose..." cracks me up every time I hear it.  If you say it ten times... it still doesn't make sense.  Can it be applied to other areas in life?  Like spousal abuse?  Does a man have a right to choose?   LOL  What about bullying?  Does a bully have a right to choose who he or she picks on?  Actually, I suppose they do.

But, yes, I think there's enough outrage here, that finally some action is being taken.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 06:33:45 AM »

LOL  Right!  Just a big misunderstanding I'm sure.  Reminds me of that commercial for parental TV controls, where the mom is talking to a couple of mobsters from a Sopranos-type of show -- "...and last week, when you hit Vinny with the shovel"  And the mobsters look at each other and smirk, before he turns back to the mom "yeah, I do not recall that."  Classic.

However, the fact is, Loaf -- we're talking Nazi-sht. It's just a matter of time before we find the lampshades made from the hides of babies in the office of a Planned Parenthood exec.  You know it.  I know it.  And Vinny knows it.

LOL
Mengele.

This isn't about choosing. It is trafficking of human body parts.  It will be hard to distance themselves from the apparent quid pro quo. Lamborghini - anyone?

Dr. Josef Mengele. History repeats. Disrespect for humans. Gays, Jews, etc.

God Bless Fox News for airing this footage. An inconvenient truth.
KDS
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 06:45:40 AM »

I agree.  But I gotta say, a "woman's right to choose..." cracks me up every time I hear it.  If you say it ten times... it still doesn't make sense.  Can it be applied to other areas in life?  Like spousal abuse?  Does a man have a right to choose?   LOL  What about bullying?  Does a bully have a right to choose who he or she picks on?  Actually, I suppose they do.

But, yes, I think there's enough outrage here, that finally some action is being taken.

Mr. Bag,

I'll respect your opinion.  But I've learned that with such sensitive topics as religion, abortion, the death penalty, etc, it's not possible to try to sway another's belief on the subject.  So, I don't bother. 

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 06:59:48 AM »

Mr. Bag,

I'll respect your opinion.  But I've learned that with such sensitive topics as religion, abortion, the death penalty, etc, it's not possible to try to sway another's belief on the subject.  So, I don't bother. 
These recent videos are changing a lot of minds and perception about the Planned Parenthood narrative. They get a half billion a year of tax bucks, and gave 12 mil of campaign dough to the sitting president.

And you bet it's sensitive.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 07:04:08 AM »

Mr. Bag,

Cool, no disrespect.  But I actually believe people's hearts and minds can be changed.  I've seen it happen.  A lot.  Especially on the three topics you mention.  Politics are more "favorite team" sport, kind of stuff.  But the serious issues; like abortion, death penalty and religion -- people wake up all the time.  Abortion is the easiest one of the three, personally.  Once you see the pictures.  The awful pictures.  Kind of freaks people out.  Or once a dad hears the heartbeat of their baby in their wife's tummy.  It's real stuff.  Not a debate topic for the college dope-heads. 

I think the country is willing to compromise.  Personally, I think we're ready for a rape/incest only compromise.  I mean we're not Nazis.  And the happy blanket of terms like Woman's Health -- or Woman's Right -- or Pro-Choice -- or Planned Parenthood -- or the offending "Clinic" -- those happy words just make it more sick.  I think people are waking up.

KDS
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 07:10:45 AM »

Mr. Bag,

These recent videos are changing a lot of minds and perception about the Planned Parenthood narrative. They get a half billion a year of tax bucks, and gave 12 mil of campaign dough to the sitting president.

And you bet it's sensitive.

I will reserve my judgement when more evidence comes out.  The videos came from an anti abortion group.  Some of these groups will go to extreme levels to shut down these clinics.  So, I'm going to wait until some impartial evidence comes out. 

And Bean Bag, I could see a compromise for rape/incest, but there are other circumstances.  For example, there was an example years ago where a pregnant woman was in a car accident, and the only way to save her life was to abort the baby.  Chances were actually good that, had the abortion not happened, that both of them would've died.  But some of the extremist groups still called her a murderer. 
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 09:02:01 AM »

And Bean Bag, I could see a compromise for rape/incest, but there are other circumstances.  For example, there was an example years ago where a pregnant woman was in a car accident, and the only way to save her life was to abort the baby.  Chances were actually good that, had the abortion not happened, that both of them would've died.  But some of the extremist groups still called her a murderer.  

Right, right, right.  Those "other circumstances" tales.  They always sound so silly and remote and bizarre.  Like one of those bar-room "who would you rather do" conversations.  You know?   LOL  The most remote possibility is enough to entertain I suppose.  If I won the lotto...

The fact that so many people are able to cite one off hand, as a reason we need abortion, goes to the powerful money that's been spent on propaganda.  That's the way I see it.  Similar to how people who barely know their own names, can cite how marijuana should be legal, cuz it makes.... like, uh really good paper and rope.  Oh it does?  You know you can smoke it too?

Anyway... I'm not saying there could never be such a scenario, I'm no expert... buuuut, you know.  I knew this guy, who knew this guy who knew this guy's cousin, who had this friend, who's brother knew this guy who used to work for this company run by this guy, who's sister was married to this guy who's aunt had that happen to her.  Even those stranded, plane-wrecked victims had to eat the dead to survive.

Lastly why are people who expose extremists also called extremists?  The abortion bombing stuff is so overplayed.  The impression the REAL extremists like to create is, these video makers woke up and had to decide whether to strap on the hidden camera or a time bomb.  Luckily they chose the camera, eh?

Razz
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:02:53 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

Loaf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2015, 10:04:45 AM »

And that is the problem... there is plenty of outrage, but where are the facts?

Why edit the tape in the first place?
Loaf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2015, 10:09:16 AM »

LOL
Mengele.

This isn't about choosing. It is trafficking of human body parts.  It will be hard to distance themselves from the apparent quid pro quo. Lamborghini - anyone?

Let's first establish whether it is "truth" before asking God to bless anyone for its inconvenience Smiley
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2015, 01:03:26 PM »

True.  But the Pro-Lifers need to pounce like a lion when the litter box is hot.  Which of course, you know, which is why you're asking for a calm investigation.  I'd prefer politicians take a stand and turn away from the money and completely defund Planned Parenthood and then work to overturn the atrocious Roe V Wade nonsense -- and allow society to decide what it wants, not evil lawyers.  After that, yes, continue with the investigation.  Cheesy

But yes, I agree Loaf, we should get all the facts and do a thorough investigation.  It's so bad, even Hillary (gasp!) had to come out with a statement.  You know its bad when Hillary "it ain't a baby till the mother decides to leave the hospital with it" Clinton has to come out with a statement, saying how disturbing it is.  Obama (who voted for killing infants BORN ALIVE) is silent, of course.  But he's not up for election.  Hillary is, otherwise, she'd be quiet -- and buzzing around town in a big jet, preaching how we need to use less fossil fuels.  Btich.   LOL

It's time.  Do it for Cecil.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2015, 05:38:23 AM »

LOL
Mengele.

Let's first establish whether it is "truth" before asking God to bless anyone for its inconvenience Smiley
This isn't what PP would care for people to believe.  It is the false representation of how the fetus would be treated. As research to help another human, not dough for a doc's new wheels.  It was represented falsely as going to research which often helped a woman deal with an awful decision.  The fact that the body parts were quid pro quo for money is exactly why they want no more videos released.  This goes beyond "choice" for a woman.  Or right wing rhetoric.  It is crossing ethical boundaries for profit. They were caught red-handed. And are characterizing them as "highly edited!" Those words of "barter and negotiation" came right out of those doctors' mouths. 

Even Hillary, whose campaign aide recently referred to Fox News as "not really news" has made a statement as against the videos.  If they were not a representative group of investigative interviews, they would not have gone to court for an injunction (because they are afraid?) to hold off airing them.  They are afraid of their cash cow evaporating.  I believe it is the truth that they want the whistleblowers blocked...not that unlike the Snowden case. 
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2015, 11:21:12 AM »

At the end of the day the fact remains that the public wouldn't care about Planned Parenthood if it wasn't footing part of the bill. Planned Parenthood already receives the lion's share of its funding from donations and grants; what's going to change if people are no longer extorted to fund the rest? Planned Parenthood won't go out of business and it is not going out of business any time soon.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 05:58:31 AM »

At the end of the day the fact remains that the public wouldn't care about Planned Parenthood if it wasn't footing part of the bill. Planned Parenthood already receives the lion's share of its funding from donations and grants; what's going to change if people are no longer extorted to fund the rest? Planned Parenthood won't go out of business and it is not going out of business any time soon.
This "woman's health care" gap is nonsense.  The community-based health centers which are connected to hospitals do primary care for women.  PP has a "niche practice."

And the left (extreme) has created this false narrative that women won't have health care without PP.  Utter propaganda. They have cancer screenings that PP don't provide and provide a larger umbrella for health support. 

This is not about pro choice. This is not about research.  These women were hoodwinked.  It is trafficking/marketing body parts. The "extraction methods" were manipulated to achieve maximum profit, in apparent contravention of the law.

Outside of the US, stories have emerged with adults and even younger people, selling kidneys, etc., for profit on the black market.  This has become a "line item" for PP that is being underwritten by taxpayers.  PP gets a half billion a year in federal bucks.  PP gave 12 million to elect Obama. 

Where are the "grants" coming from?  Govt.? Or medical schools, indirectly trafficking in tissue? Or "grants" from private biotech industry?  It is important to know who is the grantor. 

So, I'm waiting for the investigation and indictments.  These investigative reporters are whistleblowers, no less than Snowden is.  No matter if they are anti-abortion.  They are taxpayers, who have an interest in seeing the laws upheld, and their tax money not misused. 
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 11:57:07 AM »

Well said Filledeplage.   High Five

These PP videos are among the most shockingly disgusting things I have ever seen.  The holocaust footage is in b/w and 70 years old and happened in distant lands.  Slavery was even longer ago, but right here at home.  This Planned Parenthood sh-t is right here, right now.

And to see an actual elected US POLITICIAN defend this stuff on camera, like that sack of fungus Elizabeth "The Reaper" Warren did yesterday.  Just leaves me speechless.  She lies about it.  She calls it Women's FCKING Health of all things.

She just topped it all off.  The olive on the biggest, nastiest sh-t sandwich in American history.  Look at her...  she's the olive.

The only thing she didn't do, that would have made it better, is if she pulled out an aborted fetus to show us how wonderful it was for Women's Health.  Just like Christopher Reeve did on South Park.  So prophetic...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:00:52 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2015, 07:54:59 PM »

What is now exposed is that these videos are faked and a hoax and you failed to update the thread on your now debunked story. It boggles the mind how so many of you use the Fox News propaganda machine as truth and fact.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/opinions/louis-planned-parenthood/

Not only that, it is illegal for PP to sell fetal tissue, and PP is prohibited by law to use Federal money for abortion services.

I'd like to control your right to buy a gun but it is your Constitutional right. Funny how you Republicans complain about the over reach of big govt and govt regulation but when it comes to your issues, like abortion,  you want to pass laws to control and stop it.

Yes, the woman's right to chose, Constitutional right as handed down by the Supreme Court. In case you didn't  realize, carrying around a big thing in your belly for 9 months is no trivial thing.  It  can endanger a woman's health, mess up her body permanently and affect her life in multiple ways you obviously have never seriously considered. Not to mention, deciding not to bring a child into a situation of poverty in some cases. Seems like not adding to the 50% of takers Mitt Romney and Fox NEWS love to complain about would make you happy.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
KDS
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 05:21:26 AM »

What is now exposed is that these videos are faked and a hoax and you failed to update the thread on your now debunked story. It boggles the mind how so many of you use the Fox News propaganda machine as truth and fact.

Not only that, it is illegal for PP to sell fetal tissue, and PP is prohibited by law to use Federal money for abortion services.

I'd like to control your right to buy a gun but it is your Constitutional right. Funny how you Republicans complain about the over reach of big govt and govt regulation but when it comes to your issues, like abortion,  you want to pass laws to control and stop it.

Yes, the woman's right to chose, Constitutional right as handed down by the Supreme Court. In case you didn't  realize, carrying around a big thing in your belly for 9 months is no trivial thing.  It  can endanger a woman's health, mess up her body permanently and affect her life in multiple ways you obviously have never seriously considered. Not to mention, deciding not to bring a child into a situation of poverty in some cases. Seems like not adding to the 50% of takers Mitt Romney and Fox NEWS love to complain about would make you happy.

I'm a Republican, and I agree with you 100%. 
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 06:03:34 AM »

Planned Parenthood is a non profit. They have tax exempt status. Doesn't mean they do not pay huge salaries. They have many politicians beholden to them. They get a half-billion a year of my tax dollars.

And, I have no doubt those videos represent what is going on.

That is the dumbest analogy I've seen in a long time.  Comparing insurance payments to body part loss.  That is from accidental loss.  Not quid pro quo for spare parts or research from extraction to maximize value. Think the baby feels no pain being crushed? 

And, I'm a democrat.   

Bring on those indictments...
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 06:42:51 AM »

Agreed! Smiley

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 06:57:17 AM »

I'd like to control your right to buy a gun but it is your Constitutional right. Funny how you Republicans complain about the over reach of big govt and govt regulation but when it comes to your issues, like abortion,  you want to pass laws to control and stop it.

Yes, the woman's right to chose, Constitutional right as handed down by the Supreme Court. In case you didn't  realize, carrying around a big thing in your belly for 9 months is no trivial thing.  It  can endanger a woman's health, mess up her body permanently and affect her life in multiple ways you obviously have never seriously considered. Not to mention, deciding not to bring a child into a situation of poverty in some cases. Seems like not adding to the 50% of takers Mitt Romney and Fox NEWS love to complain about would make you happy.

Agreed! Smiley
One of those doctors has a 1.5 of 5 on a doctor review website.  Review done by patients. An eye opener.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 07:18:34 AM by filledeplage » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 06:58:01 AM »

Planned Parenthood is a non profit. They have tax exempt status. Doesn't mean they do not pay huge salaries. They have many politicians beholden to them. They get a half-billion a year of my tax dollars.

And, I have no doubt those videos represent what is going on.

That is the dumbest analogy I've seen in a long time.  Comparing insurance payments to body part loss.  That is from accidental loss.  Not quid pro quo for spare parts or research from extraction to maximize value. Think the baby feels no pain being crushed? 

And, I'm a democrat.   

Bring on those indictments...
Bingo. PP was busted. And the horrors of the slaughter of millions of innocent children has been exposed. And the callous attitude of PP and the loons supporting them, is astonishing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: