-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:19:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood exposed -- CAUTION  (Read 92986 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2015, 01:12:28 PM »

If there are Christian churches out there where it is being preached to kill anyone that has an abortion or works in an abortion clinic, then that is an ideology far beyond that of a religion.

Which Islamic churches do anything like this? Can you point those out? Furthermore, what do you mean by "that"? By "that," do you mean Christianity?

Where the f*** did I say anywhere that Islamic churches are preaching to kill people who practice abortion? This is like having a conversation in the Twilight Zone. 

I suppose I didn't make myself clear. Please point me to an Islamic church that encourage its members to be terrorists. If you can't do that, please explain what you mean when you say that we should declare Islam to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion".

You have the google function - use it.

In other words you are incapable of reinforcing your claims.

Read the Paris bombing thread, and you'd understand why.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2015, 01:16:52 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/05/isis-recruitment-moves-to-radical-network-and-mosques

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Muslim-clerics-blamed-for-Mombasa-violence/-/1950946/2198362/-/format/xhtml/-/kfj2v5z/-/index.html

http://news.sky.com/story/1288664/cardiff-mosque-denies-radicalising-isis-fighters

Seeing as it was too much effort to look it up yourself.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: November 28, 2015, 01:20:30 PM »

There are radicals and extremists with every religious group.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2015, 01:25:06 PM »

True but only one seems to be blowing up buildings, trains, heavily populated streets frequently in the West at the moment.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2015, 01:32:53 PM »

I make the effort to back up my own claims in my posts and don't force others to do the work for me.

But given these examples, do you think that one should declare Islam to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion"?
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2015, 01:36:38 PM »

True but only one seems to be blowing up buildings, trains, heavily populated streets frequently in the West at the moment.

In the West, those sorts of actions are supported by political extremists not religious extremists.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2015, 01:38:43 PM »

I make the effort to back up my own claims in my posts and don't force others to do the work for me.

But given these examples, do you think that one should declare Islam to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion"?
(Yawn) Haven't I already addressed this?
This is not a conversation or debate we are having here. This is you asking a string of questions. Which I answer. Which you then ask again, having reworded the question. Or you ask a new one based on your failing to comprehend what I've typed.
My turn for a question.
Do you think that the links that I provided are all untrue? If so why? (actually that was two but who's counting)

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2015, 01:39:27 PM »

To repeat what I said in another thread on here, nobody put a gun in this man's hands and forced him to kill a bunch of people. It's on him and him alone. No pro lifers should be feeling guilty because a wacko shot up an abortion clinic.
Just as no Syrians or Muslims should feel guilty, held liable, or be treated differently socially or legally because of what a few did, right?

Depends on where the Syrian or Muslim stands on terrorist attacks. Or do you honestly think an ISIS supporter/sympathiser  should be given the same rights of freedom of speech as a pro-lifer?
Absolutely. I wouldn't propose abridging anyone's freedom of speech.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2015, 01:41:50 PM »

In the West, those sorts of actions are supported by political extremists not religious extremists.

I think you'll find it's a mixture of both.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 28, 2015, 01:43:26 PM »

To repeat what I said in another thread on here, nobody put a gun in this man's hands and forced him to kill a bunch of people. It's on him and him alone. No pro lifers should be feeling guilty because a wacko shot up an abortion clinic.
Just as no Syrians or Muslims should feel guilty, held liable, or be treated differently socially or legally because of what a few did, right?

Depends on where the Syrian or Muslim stands on terrorist attacks. Or do you honestly think an ISIS supporter/sympathiser  should be given the same rights of freedom of speech as a pro-lifer?
Absolutely. I wouldn't propose abridging anyone's freedom of speech.

Which is where you and I fundamentally differ.

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 28, 2015, 01:43:40 PM »

Increasing population is good.  Babies are good.

I love how the left is ready for action when one of their baby slaughter-houses and body-part harvesting factories are attacked... but when kids are mowed down in a French nightclub, or on the street enjoying the nightlife, or in their mother's womb clinging to life -- nah.  "Let's not over-react."

Funny liberals.
I, anyway, am not ready for any action in either case outside of standard legal procedures. I just object to the anti-Islamic bigotry that allows some people to generalize to Muslims in general when an extremist does something, but not to Christians in general when an extremist does something.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2015, 01:44:25 PM »

This is not a conversation or debate we are having here. This is you asking a string of questions. Which I answer. Which you then ask again, having reworded the question. Or you ask a new one based on your failing to comprehend what I've typed.
My turn for a question.
Do you think that the links that I provided are all untrue? If so why? (actually that was two but who's counting)

No, I don't think they are untrue. Why do you think I said, "given those examples?"

Have you addressed this? No. You've really ignored the question as you substantially ignored my question on the other thread which was asking if you supported a policy to decrease the threat of terror. If your answer is that you actually meant to say "radical Islam" rather than "Islam," then do you think it's justifiable to conflate radical Christianity with Christianity?

In other words, if I found that there was one Christian church that promoted terrorism, would you agree with the basic point that we should declare Christianity to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion"?

I guess the basic question is: do you really think we should declare Islam to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion" as you said or did you actually mean something else?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 01:46:45 PM by Chocolate Shake Man » Logged
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2015, 01:48:46 PM »

Increasing population is good.  Babies are good.

I love how the left is ready for action when one of their baby slaughter-houses and body-part harvesting factories are attacked... but when kids are mowed down in a French nightclub, or on the street enjoying the nightlife, or in their mother's womb clinging to life -- nah.  "Let's not over-react."

Funny liberals.
Planned Parenthood Contributions to Federal Candidates 2012 cycle on opensecrets.org

So, I find it to be paid outrage...http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00314617&cycle=2012

Found it very interesting that the loudest voices in their defense have received the biggest contributions.  

Mind boggling how a non-profit has so much money each year to keep contributing to political candidates.  

The site opensecrets.org from the Center for Responsive Politics, is an intersting site where you can see who is benefitting from which industries.

Food for thought.  Just follow the money.  

There are photos surfacing of the mug shots from the shooter.  He does not look to put together.  And he is not local to the area.  From North Carolina and lived in a cabin, and not very cognitive, a mental health eval will be part of the investigation...according to an AP story.  
If I were to run for office, it would make sense for planned parenthood to support me, because I support them. When my vote supports them, it's not because they gave me money; they gave me money because my vote supports them. Just like it would make sense for a pro-coal mining organization to support you. Sometimes the vote follows the money, but sometimes the money follows the vote. There is nothing inherently suspicious about receiving funds from an organization you agree with. Otherwise, it would only be unsuspicious if candidates received money from things they don't support. Which of course wouldn't happen.
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2015, 01:52:09 PM »

U.S. Christian and/or right wing extremists sometimes use bombs, but more often guns, so you're right there. I just don't really see the ethical or practical difference.

Sorry for the discontinuity... I'm busy today so I just stopped to catch up.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 01:53:49 PM by Emily » Logged
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2015, 01:53:09 PM »

My turn for a question.

No, I don't think they are untrue. Why do you think I said, "given those examples?"

Have you addressed this? No. You've really ignored the question as you substantially ignored my question on the other thread which was asking if you supported a policy to decrease the threat of terror. If your answer is that you actually meant to say "radical Islam" rather than "Islam," then do you think it's justifiable to conflate radical Christianity with Christianity?

In other words, if I found that there was one Christian church that promoted terrorism, would you agree with the basic point that we should declare Christianity to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion"?

I've answered it again and again. You just don't think I have because I don't agree with your basic proposition that all conflict in the Middle East is caused by the West.
As for your hypothetical "if I found that there was one Christian church that promoted terrorism, would you agree with the basic point that we should declare Christianity to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion" question, show me the proof that this is happening and I'll address it.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2015, 02:02:24 PM »

U.S. Christian and/or right wing extremists sometimes use bombs, but more often guns, so you're right there. I just don't really see the ethical or practical difference.

Sorry for the discontinuity... I'm busy today so I just stopped to catch up.

Don't worry, Billy and CSM are keeping me busy.  Grin

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2015, 02:03:51 PM »

I've answered it again and again. You just don't think I have because I don't agree with your basic proposition that all conflict in the Middle East is caused by the West.

That's not my basic proposition. Second, you have not answered it because you have yet to acknowledge the fact that particular actions from the West have led to an increase to the threat of terror. This, by the way, is not my proposition. I'm merely quoting the leading experts on the topic, such as the FBI, the Department of Defense, one of the leading counter-terrorist experts in France, etc. So you are not disagreeing with me -- you are disagreeing with the leading experts on the subject.

So is your answer then that you disagree with the FBI, the CIA, Department of Defense, the National Security Council, recently one of the leading military officers in the war on terror, and leading counter-terrorist experts and believe that we are not increasing the threat of terror so we might as well continue with the actions that all of these sources are saying are contributing to the threat?

As for your hypothetical "if I found that there was one Christian church that promoted terrorism, would you agree with the basic point that we should declare Christianity to be an ideology "far beyond that of a religion" question, show me the proof that this is happening and I'll address it.

It's not happening. That's why it is a hypothetical question. I'm sure you are capable of responding to a hypothetical.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:20:55 PM by Chocolate Shake Man » Logged
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2015, 02:10:40 PM »

Exactly! Like this crazy Christian nut job who just did the PP shooting.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 28, 2015, 02:13:52 PM »

Also, this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_%28United_States%29

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 28, 2015, 02:14:03 PM »

Increasing population is good.  Babies are good.

I love how the left is ready for action when one of their baby slaughter-houses and body-part harvesting factories are attacked... but when kids are mowed down in a French nightclub, or on the street enjoying the nightlife, or in their mother's womb clinging to life -- nah.  "Let's not over-react."

Funny liberals.
Planned Parenthood Contributions to Federal Candidates 2012 cycle on opensecrets.org

So, I find it to be paid outrage...http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00314617&cycle=2012

Found it very interesting that the loudest voices in their defense have received the biggest contributions.  

Mind boggling how a non-profit has so much money each year to keep contributing to political candidates.  

The site opensecrets.org from the Center for Responsive Politics, is an intersting site where you can see who is benefitting from which industries.

Food for thought.  Just follow the money.  

There are photos surfacing of the mug shots from the shooter.  He does not look to put together.  And he is not local to the area.  From North Carolina and lived in a cabin, and not very cognitive, a mental health eval will be part of the investigation...according to an AP story.  
If I were to run for office, it would make sense for planned parenthood to support me, because I support them. When my vote supports them, it's not because they gave me money; they gave me money because my vote supports them. Just like it would make sense for a pro-coal mining organization to support you. Sometimes the vote follows the money, but sometimes the money follows the vote. There is nothing inherently suspicious about receiving funds from an organization you agree with. Otherwise, it would only be unsuspicious if candidates received money from things they don't support. Which of course wouldn't happen.
Emily - Political campaigns are big business.  On that site, you can click on an election year and discover who got money from Planned Parenthood.  These are not individuals donating $25 or $50 to defray postage or radio time.  These are congress people and senators, some of whom got thousands in election cycles, from a non-profit.  Politics is a quid-pro-quo business.  This is Latin for "this for that" and who expect support in return for money.  If you look at the PACs list you will see some pretty high profile donations and lobbying groups who represent the special interests of many companies and groups.

If a group gives 10 grand, they expect votes, screaming and hollering for them.  I recognized some familiar names who got 10 grand or so and who have been the most vocal for Planned Parenthood, and wonder of wonders, they were high on the list.

So, non-profits are not taxed.  Non-profits are set up to not show a profit.  Does not mean that some at the top don't get several hundred "large" a year.  There is very little transparency as to their financial books.  And they get a tax break.  So, I am thinking that "following the money" shows the beneficial relationship as between and among people who are elected to vote according to other standards besides who is filling the campaign coffers.  

They are gaining an unfair advantage because their relationships are not for good government but being incentivized by organizations who should not have all this money that they get from donations, and whose donors are likely unaware that as their money is going to fund political campaigns, when donors are told that money is going to "women's health."      
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:18:23 PM by filledeplage » Logged
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 28, 2015, 02:33:38 PM »

That's not my basic proposition. Second, you have not answered it because you have yet to acknowledge the fact that particular actions from the West have led to an increase to the threat of terror. This, by the way, is not my proposition. I'm merely quoting the leading experts on the topic, such as the FBI, the Department of Defense, one of the leading counter-terrorist experts in France, etc. So you are not disagreeing with me -- you are disagreeing with the leading experts on the subject.

So is your answer then that you disagree with the FBI, the CIA, Department of Defense, the National Security Council, and leading counter-terrorist experts and believe that we are not increasing the threat of terror so we might as well continue with the actions that all of these sources are saying are contributing to the threat?

Whoops, I forgot the Middle East was a peaceful Utopia before the Bush's blundered along.
 FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! I think we should leave the middle east countries alone. I can't be any clearer on the subject.

It's not happening. That's why it is a hypothetical question. I'm sure you are capable of responding to a hypothetical.

It's a straw man question and I've been led down the garden path with your hypothetical questions one too many times now, so I choose not to answer.
Also you've just inadvertently admitted that we are potentially more at risk from Muslims then we are from Christians.
WHICH IS NOT TO SAY THAT I THINK EVERYONE OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A TERRORIST.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 28, 2015, 02:37:38 PM »

*WHICH IS NOT TO SAY THAT I THINK EVERYONE OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A TERRORIST.

Maybe I should attach this disclaimer to every post from now on to avoid the barrage of bull this topic seems to rain down on me?

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: November 28, 2015, 02:39:38 PM »

*WHICH IS NOT TO SAY THAT I THINK EVERYONE OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION IS A TERRORIST.

But anybody of Islamic faith should stay in their own country,  right?

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 28, 2015, 02:42:08 PM »

But anybody of Islamic faith should stay in their own country,  right?

Certainly, until a handle on this current situation can be sorted I think it would be a wise move.

Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 28, 2015, 02:43:40 PM »

http://takimag.com/article/trouble_with_islam/

This, along with the research cited, confirms a theory I've held for a long time.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: