gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680555 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 07:49:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another new member - and a silly question about the current Beach Boys tour  (Read 2605 times)
marcella27
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2015, 02:44:41 PM »

Hello everyone,

I've just joined though I have been a Beach Boys fan for quite some time.  My first show was Brian during the Gershwin tour.  I didn't have very high expectations going into that concert and it blew my mind.  The band was SO GOOD.  I went to two shows on the 50th tour, and at some point during the second one I think I actually experienced some kind of physical or chemical change to my brain due to the music.  Whereas I had been a fairly big fan before, after that moment pretty much everything the Beach Boys have done sounded good to me.  And a true fan is born...

I recently saw Brian, Al and Blondie in Toronto and it was just astoundingly good. 

I'm happy to "meet" all of you guys, and I have a question.  I'm probably going to go to one of the Beach Boys shows this summer, and am wondering if anyone can tell me about the merchandise available.  On the official website store there's a women's t-shirt with the Brother Records logo on it - if anyone could tell me if that shirt is available I'd be grateful!
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 04:28:51 PM »

Hey, Hey, Marcella27.  Welcome to the board.  Always best to start here, at the Welcome thread!

I don't have any info on the merch tables at the concerts, but I'm sure they have T-shirts and other stuff.  Don't they always?

enjoy yourself,  Will

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
gfac22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 04:16:17 PM »

There is a pic of the merch in the Mike & Bruce 2015 Tour thread that will give you some idea.  From what I can remember from last night, there were 3 men's shirts, 1 girl's shirt that said California Girl on it, a hooded sweatshirt, 2 different baseball hats, flip flops, a program and the 1966 tour hardcover book (forget the exact title.)  I may be missing a thing or two but that was most of it.  I don't remember seeing a shirt with the Brothers logo on it.  One of the crew had a cool Beach Boys in concert shirt w/ the logo on it that I would have loved, but I think that was from last year's tour.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx