gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 04:42:24 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank You Mike Love  (Read 16790 times)
cant wait
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2015, 07:04:24 AM »

Mike Love pickup lines.

"Meditate on this"

Thank You Mike Love
elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2015, 08:21:42 AM »

Thank you Mike Love for spending the vast majority of your life performing the music that we all love to smiling audiences around the world, even though you don't have to.

Oh wait, am I not doing it right?
cant wait
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2015, 08:58:18 AM »

Thank You Mike Love for warm woolen mittens.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2015, 05:27:05 PM »

Mike Love pickup lines.

"Meditate on this"

Thank You Mike Love

More myKe luHv pickup lines:

Do you believe in luHv at first sight or should I walk by again?

Why don't we go behind a rock and get a little bolder?

If this were a meat market you'd be prime rib.

Transcendental Meditation Transcendental Meditation Transcendental Meditation Transcendental Meditation

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2015, 06:02:07 PM »

Thank you Mike Love for being a human representation of the bullshit Brian Wilson avoids when producing and recording.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
NHC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2015, 06:50:37 PM »

Good Lord, this nonsense gets tiresome.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2015, 06:47:44 AM »

Yeah, SB, you've got one hell of a nerve posting your opinion here! Who do you think we are anyway! No opinions should be permitted even if they are correct.  Wink Wink

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2015, 06:49:50 AM »

Yeah, SB, you've got one hell of a nerve posting your opinion here! Who do you think we are anyway! No opinions should be permitted even if they are correct.  Wink Wink
Dearest OSD - opinions are just personal viewpoints.  No rights or wrongs...but "informed opinions" are superior to them all.  Wink
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2015, 07:04:33 AM »

Dearest OSD - opinions are just personal viewpoints.  No rights or wrongs...but "informed opinions" are superior to them all.  Wink

See? You called me "Dearest OSD..." is that a personal or an "informed opinion"? Please explain.   Grin

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2015, 07:08:22 AM »

I believe it's called "sarcasm".

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2015, 07:10:38 AM »

Good Lord, this nonsense gets tiresome.

Oh, it passed "tiresome" some three years ago: currently closing on "puerile" at a fast trot.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2015, 07:11:09 AM »

See? You called me "Dearest OSD..." is that a personal or an "informed opinion"? Please explain.   Grin
Well its nicer than being called fuckwits, shitweasals, and trolls. Wink

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2015, 07:19:42 AM »

Well its nicer than being called fuckwits, shitweasals, and trolls. Wink

LOL LOL  And this guy constantly complains about us.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Hypocrisy I say!!   Rock! Rock!

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2015, 07:33:22 AM »

Consistency, I say...

Meh, bored now, time for some adult conversation.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 07:37:23 AM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2015, 08:51:19 AM »

Consistency, I say...

Meh, bored now, time for some adult conversation.

Fine, but be careful of those adults as they'll git ya every time, so take it slow and kinda feel your way around that foreign territory.  Razz

Lana
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2015, 11:14:51 AM »

To those who responded to the threads I started:

Reading back on what I wrote, I may not have conveyed my actual feelings properly. I meant neither post to be particularly serious in tone, however, I can see how they may have come across to the board as a whole, in particular my post on Blondie Chaplin.

What disturbs me is an upsetting personal message I received from a well respected member of this board. I had no idea simply posting an opinion would warrant such a response. Is this something that I should report to the moderators of this board?
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2015, 02:07:05 PM »

Reading back on what I wrote, I may not have conveyed my actual feelings properly. I meant neither post to be particularly serious in tone, however, I can see how they may have come across to the board as a whole, in particular my post on Blondie Chaplin.

What disturbs me is an upsetting personal message I received from a well respected member of this board. I had no idea simply posting an opinion would warrant such a response. Is this something that I should report to the moderators of this board?

Damn straight. Do it now! 

Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2015, 02:21:39 PM »

That's disappointing to hear..

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2015, 03:03:12 PM »

Rule 5

5) If you feel the need to discuss a PM you received with a third party, then don't expect your PMs to be very private, either. If you don't want someone sending you a PM, or someone doing anything in particular, tell them. Don't wait for or expect someone to speak up for you. If the party in question doesn't listen, go to a moderator about it.   Private messages will not be read by a moderator unless warranted by the behavior of a board member.  Anyone who becomes a cause for concern due to rude or abusive behavior may have their accounts temporarily frozen and their private and public messages examined to see what final actions should be taken.  Said action may be anything from a warning to a temporary or permanent ban.  The moderators will discuss and announce the action that is taken.  Any unwanted or improper private messages should be immediately reported to one of the moderators.
Lana
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2015, 10:38:25 AM »

Thank you all for the advice. After receiving another PM like the others I reported the messages and the poster who is sending them to me to the moderators of the board. I'll wait for their advice on the matter.
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2015, 01:13:42 PM »

Whoever this individual is, I doubt he is well respected. By the sound of it, he makes this sort of thing a regular practice. No doubt he is an angry, mentally disturbed individual whose lot in life is so pathetic he has resort to this type of behavior, and worse.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx