gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680844 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 08:14:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Brian Interview  (Read 5004 times)
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2015, 11:07:35 PM »

Not sure he's totally against it these days...

ha! Thanks for the laugh.

I, too, enjoyed his moderate views on weed. I think there's a terrible stigma against it that I even believed until recently. The way I've heard it enhances the music-listening experience (I don't know myself yet) is something I'm not against Tongue. Anyway...

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 11:24:33 PM »

Speaking from personal experience...

I was diagnosed with severe bipolar disorder some years ago, and I was put on medication for it. Well, it made things worse, to the point where I spent months in bed, only getting out to piss, sh*t, and take the occasional shower (sound familiar?). I realized what was happening to me, thankfully, and quit taking them. Instead, I started smoking weed (in moderation, the way people who drink have a beer or two) and got out of my funk.  I still do, again in moderation, and when  do it stops me from getting too low (or too up, which people who don't suffer from it may not realize is just as bad as the downs).

They should have used you as Brian's body double for the in bed scenes in L&M
I have his 1979 beard, so...

Bgas might make you an offer for the 1979 beard. Is it in a jar or a bag or something? I hope you don't actually take it out and wear it or anything, that could seriously affect it's value.

Any birthday cake stuck in it?

“We live in divisive times.”
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2015, 11:29:36 PM »

:Lol

Nah, just haven't shaved in months

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx