gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680856 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 28, 2024, 06:18:47 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian / Al / Blondie Summer 2015 Tour Thread  (Read 164094 times)
catsaregrey
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2015, 11:38:20 AM »

Having seen Rodriguez at a small Detroit venue right when Cold Fact was reissued (but maybe two years before the Searching for Sugar Man film), I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was opening. He was headlining his own tour not too long ago, and is worth the trip for sure. It almost feels like a double headliner tour to me, because he really brought it and still sounds great. I love the guy, plus he's from the area, so there's a bit of hometown pride there.

But obviously, most of us here are pumped for Brian, Al, and Blondie. Part of me feels that with some of the "this could be my final tour" talk a few months ago, Blondie being there, and Al having mentioned that he'd be interested in doing some Love You tracks, we could be in for some deeper cuts. After all, it's a Brian Wilson tour, not a Beach Boy tour. There's no question that Brian's band is more than capable of doing the stuff, and I'm sure they, being fans as well, would probably dig playing something like "Honkin' Down the Highway" or "Funky Pretty" or even (hopefully) "Rio Grande." Give me a Love You cut, something from either CatP/Holland(besides "Marcella" and "Sail on Sailor"), and everything else is gravy.

On the other hand, Brian's touring not only the new record, but also the film, so I'm aware that there's a cultural resurgence for him and his music, which makes me wonder if they might cater to a more hits-based playlist. After all, it's a Brian Wilson tour, not a Beach Boy tour, so it might see a bit odd or out of place for the newer (or older, "I never knew...") fan for the band to play some of the more obscure, fan favorite stuff.

I'm pumped either way. My friend and I saw him on the Beck tour and dug both acts. My girlfriend is coming with me this time. I know neither guy is going to disappoint.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2015, 11:40:25 AM »

Does anyone know if format will be Rodriguez opens, then BW & Co?  Or is it like Jeff Beck tour where BW will have a set, then JB, then BW + JB?

It very much seems like Rodriguez is the opening act rather than a co-headliner like the Beck tour. So I would hope at the very least that we get a longer set on this tour for Brian than we did during the 2013 Beck dates.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2015, 11:42:13 AM »

Yeah, this is gonna be special! I'm guessing heavy on the NPP tracks, what with the recent TV performances and that livestream where BW sang some without the special guests... and of course you have to deploy Blondie more since he's on the whole tour... and what of golden-voiced young Al Jardine? Wouldn't It Sloop John Rhonda B? Then of course, gotta end this tour with "Love and Mercy."

Lots of ground could be covered and I'm ALREADY jealous of the folks later in the tour who will no doubt get some extra songs tossed at them once they pick up steam, as you mentioned! What with curfews, I doubt they could go long.... with a probable 35-45 minute opening Rodriguez set that definitely cuts into Brian time but not as much as on the Beck tour. Well, we'll see tonight what the score is. Maybe i'm wrong and it opens with an extended 20 minute Shortnin' Bread jam.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:46:25 AM by ontor pertawst » Logged
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2015, 11:42:46 AM »

Rodriguez is terrific. Anybody thinking about complaining about his opening set, crack open "Cold Fact" first. Or watch the movie... sure beats a bunch of fusion noodling going on and on and on and on.

It's going to be pretty special. We won't have the luxury of seeing these guys touring for much longer, ya know!

I'm not that familiar with his music, and haven't seen the movie yet, but what I've heard, I've liked a lot. Just hoping Brian doesn't have a shorter set, or that it's like the Beck shows in format.

I'm fine with a Rodriguez set, and if I discover some music I dig, even better. The issue would be whether it shortens the Brian set. I can't imagine how it *wouldn't* shorten Brian's set at least a bit (obviously, though, it's impossible to prove conclusively unless we go back in time and re-live the tour without an opening act), but I would hope we get something longer than Brian's set during the Beck tour.

I just feel like, especially with Al and Blondie there, there's no reason to cut the set short. Brian doesn't have to do all the heavy lifting.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2015, 11:42:50 AM »

Having seen Rodriguez at a small Detroit venue right when Cold Fact was reissued (but maybe two years before the Searching for Sugar Man film), I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was opening. He was headlining his own tour not too long ago, and is worth the trip for sure. It almost feels like a double headliner tour to me, because he really brought it and still sounds great. I love the guy, plus he's from the area, so there's a bit of hometown pride there.

But obviously, most of us here are pumped for Brian, Al, and Blondie. Part of me feels that with some of the "this could be my final tour" talk a few months ago, Blondie being there, and Al having mentioned that he'd be interested in doing some Love You tracks, we could be in for some deeper cuts. After all, it's a Brian Wilson tour, not a Beach Boy tour. There's no question that Brian's band is more than capable of doing the stuff, and I'm sure they, being fans as well, would probably dig playing something like "Honkin' Down the Highway" or "Funky Pretty" or even (hopefully) "Rio Grande." Give me a Love You cut, something from either CatP/Holland(besides "Marcella" and "Sail on Sailor"), and everything else is gravy.

On the other hand, Brian's touring not only the new record, but also the film, so I'm aware that there's a cultural resurgence for him and his music, which makes me wonder if they might cater to a more hits-based playlist. After all, it's a Brian Wilson tour, not a Beach Boy tour, so it might see a bit odd or out of place for the newer (or older, "I never knew...") fan for the band to play some of the more obscure, fan favorite stuff.

I'm pumped either way. My friend and I saw him on the Beck tour and dug both acts. My girlfriend is coming with me this time. I know neither guy is going to disappoint.
The thing with Brian is, everything is fair game. It's all Brian, whether solo material or Beach Boys music. He da man!

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2015, 11:44:55 AM »

Yeah, this is gonna be special! I'm guessing heavy on the NPP tracks, what with the recent TV performances and that livestream where BW sang some without the special guests... and of course you have to deploy Blondie more since he's on the whole tour! ...and what of golden-voiced young Al Jardine? Wouldn't It Sloop John Rhonda B? Then of course, gotta end this tour with "Love and Mercy."

I'm betting on this being a great tour. They should pull out all the stops this time around.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2015, 11:45:14 AM »

Yeah, this is gonna be special! I'm guessing heavy on the NPP tracks, what with the recent TV performances and that livestream where BW sang some without the special guests... and of course you have to deploy Blondie more since he's on the whole tour! ...and what of golden-voiced young Al Jardine? Wouldn't It Sloop John Rhonda B? Then of course, gotta end this tour with "Love and Mercy."

I wouldn't expect a super NPP-heavy setlist. Brian hasn't typically done a ton of new album tracks (apart from obvious bits like playing albums in full). I would expect "Sail Away", perhaps "Runaway Dancer" (Brian seemed to be into doing that one even without Sebu), and maybe one or two others.

I'd still love to see them dig into the back BB catalog, for some Blondie-centric and Al-centric stuff (they rehearsed "Lookin' at Tomorrow" for the Vegas PBS show last year), and maybe a few left-field choices like "Goin' On" or something like that.

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2015, 11:47:38 AM »

Setting aside his presentations of themed albums in toto, Brian's rarely played more than a handful of tracks from his then current album:

1999 - "Your Imagination", "South American", "Lay Down Burden"

2004 - "City Blues", "Getting In Over My Head", "How Can We Still Be Dancing"

My guess would be "Sail Away", "Saturday Night" and... either "The Right Time" or "Whatever Happened" from NPP.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2015, 11:49:03 AM »

Yeah, definitely not pulling off the whole album but I'd guess This Beautiful Day/Runaway Dancer/Sail Away/The Right Time/The Last Song.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2015, 12:01:32 PM »

Yeah, definitely not pulling off the whole album but I'd guess This Beautiful Day/Runaway Dancer/Sail Away/The Right Time/The Last Song.

I'd take that. Again, I'm open to helping with RD....I work cheap Wink

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2015, 12:01:43 PM »

I dig NPP just fine, but I'd rather they go heavy on rare back catalog tracks.

As I said a few weeks ago, however justified or legitimate one feels Mike's current band is in doing the extensive UK setlist, I would hope it would spur Brian and his band to dig deeper and forego "Shut Down" and the like for something rare or never-performed. Especially with Al and Blondie there.

I'd say, given the few comments from those involved, the most likely old track for them to add that Brian's band has never done would be "Funky Pretty." Would be cool to see Brian, Al, and Blondie trade lines on that one (and, sacrilegious as it may be, it's not even a song I'm super into).  

KDS
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2015, 12:30:27 PM »

One of the big reasons I regret not going to the 2013 Tour was that the band did Little Bird.  That might be my favorite Dennis song. 

I'd also love to hear the title track from Friends. 

Let the Wind Blow would be a nice album cut. 

Here She Comes from CATP has really grown on me lately. 

A Day in the Life of a Tree would be a total shocker.   

Lonely Sea would be a great early song to bring out. 

Really hoping for the suite of Wonderful / A Song for Children / Child Father of the Man / Surf's Up
STE
Smiley Smile Associate

"I'm not on top like I used to be"

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2015, 12:44:01 PM »

Just a wild guess:

01. California Girls
02. Dance, Dance, Dance
03. Little Deuce Coupe
04. Runaway Dancer
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Don't Worry Baby
12. The Right Time
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. Wouldn't It Be Nice
21. God Only Knows
22. Good Vibrations

Encore:
23. This Beautiful Day
24. All Summer Long
25. Help Me, Rhonda
26. I Get Around
27. Barbara Ann
28. Surfin' U.S.A.
29. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
30. Love and Mercy

baseball95
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2015, 01:04:34 PM »

Just a wild guess:

01. California Girls
02. Dance, Dance, Dance
03. Little Deuce Coupe
04. Runaway Dancer
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Don't Worry Baby
12. The Right Time
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. Wouldn't It Be Nice
21. God Only Knows
22. Good Vibrations

Encore:
23. This Beautiful Day
24. All Summer Long
25. Help Me, Rhonda
26. I Get Around
27. Barbara Ann
28. Surfin' U.S.A.
29. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
30. Love and Mercy

Gotta say that would be a disappointment to be honest
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2015, 01:21:29 PM »

Just a wild guess:

01. California Girls
02. Dance, Dance, Dance
03. Little Deuce Coupe
04. Runaway Dancer
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Don't Worry Baby
12. The Right Time
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. Wouldn't It Be Nice
21. God Only Knows
22. Good Vibrations

Encore:
23. This Beautiful Day
24. All Summer Long
25. Help Me, Rhonda
26. I Get Around
27. Barbara Ann
28. Surfin' U.S.A.
29. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
30. Love and Mercy

Except for Barbara-fu**ing-Ann, that is a fine set of songs, though.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
baseball95
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2015, 01:37:38 PM »

Just a wild guess:

01. California Girls
02. Dance, Dance, Dance
03. Little Deuce Coupe
04. Runaway Dancer
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Don't Worry Baby
12. The Right Time
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. Wouldn't It Be Nice
21. God Only Knows
22. Good Vibrations

Encore:
23. This Beautiful Day
24. All Summer Long
25. Help Me, Rhonda
26. I Get Around
27. Barbara Ann
28. Surfin' U.S.A.
29. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
30. Love and Mercy

It it a solid set! Please Let Me Wonder and She Knows Me Too Well might sneak in there also Brian seems to really like those. Lookin' at Tomorrow, Honkin Down the Higway for Al and Funky Pretty and Hold On Dear Brother for Blondie is what i'm hoping for.
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2015, 01:45:49 PM »

Just a wild guess:

01. California Girls
02. Dance, Dance, Dance
03. Little Deuce Coupe
04. Runaway Dancer
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Don't Worry Baby
12. The Right Time
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. Wouldn't It Be Nice
21. God Only Knows
22. Good Vibrations

Encore:
23. This Beautiful Day
24. All Summer Long
25. Help Me, Rhonda
26. I Get Around
27. Barbara Ann
28. Surfin' U.S.A.
29. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
30. Love and Mercy

It it a solid set! Please Let Me Wonder and She Knows Me Too Well might sneak in there also Brian seems to really like those. Lookin' at Tomorrow, Honkin Down the Higway for Al and Funky Pretty and Hold On Dear Brother for Blondie is what i'm hoping for.
We can only hope. I think they will pull out a few concert rarities from date to date. It was great hearing Break Away a couple years ago, as it was only the second time that someone performed it since July 1969 in Atlantic City.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
doc smiley
Smiley Smile Associate

Timeless pounds the livin' daylights outta trendy

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2015, 02:31:33 PM »

Love to hear Blondie tackle Saturday Night but thats highly unlikely.... bet you he could do a great job of it.. however it would 
in a different key.

"A voice or a song can be so comforting to someone who really needs it."
..................................Brian Wilson, 1990
Wirestone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2015, 02:44:26 PM »

My guess (building on the previously posted setlist)

01. This Beautiful Day
02. Runaway Dancer
03. Dance, Dance, Dance
04. California Girls
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Then I Kissed Her
12. Don't Worry Baby
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. The Last Song
21. Your Imagination
22. Wouldn't It Be Nice
23. God Only Knows
24. Good Vibrations

Encore:
25. All Summer Long
26. Help Me, Rhonda
27. I Get Around
28. Barbara Ann
29. Surfin' U.S.A.
30. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
31. Love and Mercy
baseball95
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2015, 03:29:00 PM »

This may be more of a dream then a guess but it seems very doable and appropriate.

1. This Beautiful Day
2. Runaway Dancer
3. California Girls
4. Dance, Dance, Dance
5. Girl Don't Tell Me
6. Please Let Me Wonder
7. In My Room
8. Surfer Girl
9. She Knows Me Too Well
10. Don't Worry Baby
11. Then I Kissed Her
12. Our Prayer
13. Heroes and Villains
14. Wild Honey
15. Funky Pretty
16. Sail Away
17. Marcella
18. Do It Again
19. Darlin'
20. Sail On, Sailor
21. Hold On Dear Brother
22. California Saga: California
23. The Right Time
24. Sloop John B
25. Wouldn't Be Nice
26. Pacific Coast Highway
27. Summer's Gone
28. God Only Knows
29. Good Vibrations
30. The Last Song

Encore 1:
31. All Summer Long
32. Help Me, Rhonda
33. I Get Around
34. Barbara Ann
35. Surfin' U.S.A.
36. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
37. Love & Mercy

to me that looks like a solid set with enough hits and deep cuts to make anyone happy, plus you got 5 songs from the new album. Besides i feel like they'll rotate songs throughout the tour anyway. I hope they don't feel the need to do Shut Down, Deuce Coupe, Catch a Wave or Hawaii as they have done previously, as great as Al sound on Deuce Coupe (better than Mike IMOP) that's four songs that really aren't necessary.

That's also 8 leads for Al (including co-leads) and 5 for Blondie (if he's there use him!)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:30:09 PM by baseball95 » Logged
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2015, 05:25:15 PM »

I would be really surprised if he opened with a track from the new album. As far as new album tracks I think it's safe to expect...

-This Beautiful Day
-Runaway Dancer
-The Right Time
-Sail Away
-One Kind of Love

...just my guesses based on current promo and band dynamics. We shall soon see!
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2015, 05:41:15 PM »

Just a wild guess:

01. California Girls
02. Dance, Dance, Dance
03. Little Deuce Coupe
04. Runaway Dancer
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Don't Worry Baby
12. The Right Time
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. Wouldn't It Be Nice
21. God Only Knows
22. Good Vibrations

Encore:
23. This Beautiful Day
24. All Summer Long
25. Help Me, Rhonda
26. I Get Around
27. Barbara Ann
28. Surfin' U.S.A.
29. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
30. Love and Mercy

We can only hope. I think they will pull out a few concert rarities from date to date. It was great hearing Break Away a couple years ago, as it was only the second time that someone performed it since July 1969 in Atlantic City.

I was there-do you remember what happened in the beginning of the song between Carl & Dennis??

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2015, 06:04:57 PM »

Was able to overhear some soundcheck. Heard:

Runaway Dancer
The Right Time

Bits of I Get Around, Our Prayer, and Heroes and Villains.

Heard "This Whole World" with someone else doing part of the lead. I could swear it was Al, which would be really weird. Could have been Matt or one of the other guys. But it really sounded like Al.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 06:05:55 PM by HeyJude » Logged

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2015, 06:07:44 PM »

Just a wild guess:

01. California Girls
02. Dance, Dance, Dance
03. Little Deuce Coupe
04. Runaway Dancer
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Don't Worry Baby
12. The Right Time
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. Wouldn't It Be Nice
21. God Only Knows
22. Good Vibrations

Encore:
23. This Beautiful Day
24. All Summer Long
25. Help Me, Rhonda
26. I Get Around
27. Barbara Ann
28. Surfin' U.S.A.
29. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
30. Love and Mercy

I was there-do you remember what happened in the beginning of the song between Carl & Dennis??
No, I don't remember. I only remember Carl introducing it as their new single. Please tell the story and maybe I'll remember.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2015, 06:08:41 PM »

Just a wild guess:

01. California Girls
02. Dance, Dance, Dance
03. Little Deuce Coupe
04. Runaway Dancer
05. In My Room
06. Surfer Girl
07. Our Prayer
08. Heroes and Villains
09. Darlin'
10. Do You Wanna Dance
11. Don't Worry Baby
12. The Right Time
13. Sail Away
14. California
15. Do It Again
16. Sail On, Sailor
17. Marcella
18. Wild Honey
19. Sloop John B
20. Wouldn't It Be Nice
21. God Only Knows
22. Good Vibrations

Encore:
23. This Beautiful Day
24. All Summer Long
25. Help Me, Rhonda
26. I Get Around
27. Barbara Ann
28. Surfin' U.S.A.
29. Fun, Fun, Fun

Encore 2:
30. Love and Mercy

No, I don't remember. I only remember Carl introducing it as their new single. Please tell the story and maybe I'll remember.

a mind is a terrible thing to waste....

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx