gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 05:14:21 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My take on Mike vs Brian  (Read 30180 times)
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2015, 05:34:18 PM »

Nobody is real, nobody to get hung about.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Dave in KC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2015, 06:33:40 PM »

Am I reading this right? AGD banned?
 nah
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2015, 07:33:42 PM »

He was never banned or the ban was lifted.

He was banned, I saw the confirmation.  I never lifted his ban, and neither did GF.

I just Re banned him.

"It's like deja vu all over again" - Yogi Berra

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=1571a9def68cdf47edaf212fdec35761&topic=18376.msg479663#msg479663

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2015, 10:55:20 PM »

Am I reading this right? AGD banned?
 nah

Uh uh...it was Job who was banned...and then found a way to sneak past it and post again....and then was banned again.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2015, 12:28:03 AM »

I've got a half-sister and a uncle that are fighting over about $1000 worth of life insurance proceeds right now.  They both think they're right.  The rest of us think they're crazy.

At least your family's fighting.  There's a lot of ignoring going on in mine.  Most of my paternal side are racist Bible-beaters.  My late father seems to have been the one notable exception since he married my dark skinned Isan mother.  The entire immediate family is treated like the black sheep.

That's horrible... It's sad when people get caught up in being 'right' and get to a point where they want to be so right that they won't even speak to their loved ones. 

We're all beating a horse that's been dead for years, but another thing to always keep in mind specifically about the 'Boys is that in my opinion, nobody in the family had any idea how to deal with Brian's mental illness, never handled it very well, and to this day still don't understand it.  Mike has known Brian for 70 years and still doesn't get the illness thing.  That's another typical reaction, though, usually when you get a loved one with a sickness like that the people immediately around him or her have no clue what it means or how to deal with it.  They do a lot of blaming and pointing fingers, and searching for answers to questions that don't have answers.  They spend all kinds of time in denial, and they keep hoping it'll get better when usually it's a problem with no solution, only treatment.  Mike's still around the blaming phase.  I give him a pass on that, personally, because if it happened in my family I probably wouldn't have a good understanding of it either. 

So after you attempt to understand that, have the exact same guy become a drug addict on top of it.  Now try to understand or find a solution to *that*. 

When people say mean, hateful things it's because they've been hurt by something or are afraid of something.  That's just psychology 101.  Mike says a lot of mean, hateful things.  Figure the rest of it out!

Now after ALL of that, drip on top of it that these mf'rs are SEVENTY now.  Nothing changes in the minds of 70 year olds.  That ship has sailed...
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2015, 01:12:55 AM »

How many times does this clown have to ruin our circus.

A question I've often asked myself, and increasingly frequently...

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2015, 01:44:08 AM »

I'm so glad he's gone. Even when he was only posting about which songs he liked he came across as really obnoxious and confrontational.

Please delete my account
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx