gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680555 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 09:30:31 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike and Bruce--Roanoke is geared up for June 30!!!  (Read 2517 times)
mel91679
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2015, 11:41:26 PM »

Hey guys
I spent a wonderful night tonight seeing Weird Al Yankovic. What a pro he is. Great show. Steely Dan is upcoming in August. Cant wait. But in 2 weeks the Beach Boys are coming to Roanoke and we are gonna rock the place. Mike and Bruce, if you are reading this, do Roanoke proud. It's been a long time since you have been here. I saw your 2015 setlist for the Royal Albert Hall. Can you give us deserving fans here in Roanoke the exact same setlist. Show starts at 8. My favorite BB song is All Summer Long. Can you give us that one and the complete version and not the shortened one you did in 2012? Weird Al played for exactly 2 hours tonight. We dont have anywhere else to go that night so we can stay all night. Hope you can too. Hey, Bud Shaver--I just read your post on how you met Brian Wilson. You are a lucky guy. Check your inbox by the way. Keep rocking guys.
Joe
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx